/hpg/-more thd is better edition

This is a thread for the discussion of headphones and audio related equipment.

Reminder:

best ciems under $500?

Guys I need help.

Earbuds under $20?

Eiaosi X6

Enter shouldnt fucking post right away but rather make a new line but w/e.

My earphones Shure SE215 broke after 3 years. Now the price inflated and these are too expensive (I'm from poorland). Are there any good earphones, with a nice bass and isolation in Shure SE215 price range?

Yincrow X6

Kz zs5

>sennheiser

Test

figured here is the best place to ask

I have pic related with the stock psu (12v, 5a assuming you trust chinese power supplies) and it's pretty weak. if i replace it with a larger psu, e.g. 19v, 7.1a, will the amp be ~30% more powerful? I'm used to having full sized receivers, so i'm not used to tiny amps. what's the max voltage/amps to be safe?

nope. You'll probably break something too.

Increasing volts will break it, increasing amps is fine, but it will only draw as many amps as it needs. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

>$40 chink amps
guess i'll just deal with it. only using it for a few months while im at university. i should've spent another $20 and got a smsl with legit 30w/channel

It does suck im sorry. The smsl amps are pretty decent though.

who is the troll that voted for bose

I play Quake and produce music when im not gaming. Im looking to upgrade from my Superlux and im looking at these three:

Sennheiser HD598

Beyerdynamic DT-990-Pro

AKG Q701

which is more bang for my buck?

How much are each priced? The Q701s are the best if you don't mind those headband bumps

$179.04 Beyerdynamic
249 for the green AKG Q701
239 for the Sennheiser.

maybe i should look around EBAY instead of looking at amazon and newegg

If the Sennheisers cost that much, then there's no reason not to go with the Q701s. The headband bumps are not comfortable, however

then it will go down between the DT990 vs HD 598 for me

Then go with the HD 598, but you are overpaying at that price. I suggest find a cheaper set of HD 598s or 579s, if you can

sounds good

>tfw fell for the Etymotic MK5 meme

This better be good

Diffuse Field Galore! It may come off a bit bright and uncomfortable at first but they measure pretty close to ER4SR. If you've worn triple flange earplugs before, you'll be fine.

>If you've worn triple flange earplugs before, you'll be fine.

B-b-but user-kun, I've never tried deep penetration before!