Wikileaks confirms Winblows has botner

Angelfire is an implant comprised of five components: Solartime, Wolfcreek, Keystone (previously MagicWand), BadMFS, and the Windows Transitory File system. Like previously published CIA projects (Grasshopper and AfterMidnight) in the Vault7 series, it is a persistent framework that can load and execute custom implants on target computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system (XP/7).

Solartime modifies the partition boot sector so that when Windows loads boot time device drivers, it also loads and executes the Wolfcreek implant, that once executed, can load and run other Angelfire implants. According to the documents, the loading of additional implants creates memory leaks that can be possibly detected on infected machines.

Keystone is part of the Wolfcreek implant and responsible for starting malicious user applications. Loaded implants never touch the file system, so there is very little forensic evidence that the process was ever ran. It always disguises as "C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe" and can thus be detected in the Windows task manager, if the operating system is installed on another partition or in a different path.

BadMFS is a library that implements a covert file system that is created at the end of the active partition (or in a file on disk in later versions). It is used to store all drivers and implants that Wolfcreek will start. All files are both encrypted and obfuscated to avoid string or PE header scanning. Some versions of BadMFS can be detected because the reference to the covert file system is stored in a file named "zf".

The Windows Transitory File system is the new method of installing AngelFire. Rather than lay independent components on disk, the system allows an operator to create transitory files for specific actions including installation, adding files to AngelFire, removing files from AngelFire, etc. Transitory files are added to the 'UserInstallApp'.

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2017/03/08/cia-vault-7-wikileaks-hacking-tool-names/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>running the Microsoft Windows operating system (XP/7).
LMAOOOO
WIN 7 FAGS B T F O YET AGAIN

>It always disguises as "C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe" and can thus be detected in the Windows task manager, if the operating system is installed on another partition or in a different path.
i'm confused about this. how can the operating system be installed on a different partition/path than itself?

for real tho i want to know who names all these NSA hacks. why do they choose just hollywood-like names?

i would name it "faggotcock" because then people would either not believe it or refuse to take it seriously and ridicule the person trying to explain how dangerous it is. as an added bonus, the ameribuger media wouldn't be able to report on it effectively because rude words are literally the worst possible thing that could ever be broadcast on the american airwaves

My echo chamber had already re-affirmed this decades ago.

Welcome to the terror dome.

they're made up by random assholes in the company who keep lists of names they want to use. bgr.com/2017/03/08/cia-vault-7-wikileaks-hacking-tool-names/

wow that is fascinating and hilarious.

one of the proposed names is "PaddysPub". it's almost kind of humanizing in a way, knowing that the people who wage cyber warfare are watching the same dumb TV shows as me

We told you and you didn't listen.

>implying Win10 isn't botnet on install

this is more than botnet
and if you consider win10 botnet even though it's upfront about its telemetry
then you'd fucking hate intel and amd for their backdoor phoning home regardless of OS LMAOOOO

>non-random code names

what the fuck is the cias problem?

>this is more than botnet
>and if you consider win10 botnet even though it's upfront about its telemetry
I don't know if you missed the point or this is wishful thinking. If they're doing with OS that didn't had all that telemetry facilities; what do you think they're able to do on an OS like Win10? If I were a Win10 user, MS telemetry would be the least of my worries.

>kind of humanizing
Sad they don't treat people the same way

>that didn't had all that telemetry facilities
But they did. That's the entire point of these revealings.
You're talking about "what ifs" in regards to windows 10 but yet here is actual information regarding things that happened in windows 7. Do you understand how blatantly stupid it is?
As I said, if you're using Intel or amd, what the OS does is the least of your concerns.

only surprising thing here is that the CIA has to actually install this stuff and it's not already pre-loaded on all systems.

Hahaha..
I bet 10 bucks that there are Sup Forumstards among them.

>I'll shit my pants if tomorrow there are 10 $ on my account from some offshore company

>there's malware written for windows
What the point of this post?

Non-C: drive.

It's malware written by CIA niggers.

Wait, hold on, might actually be NSA niggers now.

What does this mean?

i dont really care, got nothing to hide
and stuff like that is being used for terrorists

Is it even possible to be safe and botnet free anymore? Sometimes I think that no matter what OS or hardware you use there's no escaping the botnet. It seems like everything is compromised these days including your hardware.

if they did it to win7 what makes you think win10 is safe?

>Anymore

It was never possible to be safe, everyone on Sup Forums just deludes themselves thinking they're using le ebin tor and out jewing the jews

so what are people supposed to do? ARM based clusters? you laugh as if you don't own a pc. what are you doing running an old sparcstation?

gtfoh with your bullshit. you're in the botnet with everyone else.

ohhhh ok.

>tfw rms was right all along

The biggest hurdle is still hardware. Even if you went fully insane and completed replaced every piece of software with thoroughly audited, non-compromised code, if you're running on modern CPUs you're still compromised.

yes you can
>never connect to the internet
>if you need something go to a internetcafe

Even if you designed your own cpu and never connected to the internet how are you going to get rid of the implant?

Its simple, build your own hardware and software. Just make your own PC from scratch

>he is running his CPUs in windows 10 so he can enjoy the "modern-day features" jewtel provided for him

You always wondered why you have so many svhost.exe on clean install

Oh shit

All internet cafes have cameras

Internet 2.0 when, the current one is too compromised

Tis internet 2.0 fag