You are nominated CEO of Intel and you first task is repair the damage that this fucker did to your company

You are nominated CEO of Intel and you first task is repair the damage that this fucker did to your company.
What would you do, Sup Forums?

>sell the fabs
>cancel diversity programs
>cancel the current roadmap and get R&D a new architecture
>sell current shit for same or less price than AMD in the meanwhile

1. Sack the entire marketing division.
2. Do what we did with AMD64 and license Ryzens technologies and make it better. A la Core2.

quit

/thread

fuck shit up more

Clean house
Buy AMD
Fuck AMD mommy

And then you woke up being anally probed by shareholders that want 60% margins.

Call together the secret jewish shadow government and work out a plan to teach the stupid goys a lesson.

templeos bios/uefi

Get a new naming scheme for i3579.
Concentrate on fucking AMD out of the budget niche.

Hire more shills

Nominated doesn't mean what you think it means OP.

Close half the meme departments and invest the money and resources in the cpu departments and groups.
Pump up the technical level, develop new tools, maybe separate client and server core development (different design constraints)
Slash diversity programs
> t. Former employee

Strangle him

Do absolutely nothing. Outside of Sup Forums's AMD shilling echo chamber Intel is doing more than fine.

cancel the management engine program

>meme departments
>> t. Former employee
What meme departments? Genuinely curious.

>>sell the fabs
Fabs are the ONLY reason Intel is still solvent.

I would just do it!

>it's alright guys
>it's not like AMD is gaining on us.

Cut cut cut. No more diversity, performance reviews everywhere, no more retard marketers, hr to a minimum or engineers doing double duty. Reduce red tape for engineers as much as possible by telling business end to so their fucking jobs and harass our partners to hurry up with their requirements. Hell I'd take it private if I could. The (((shareholders))) can eat shit.

Ship all the i9s to Israel and run Prime95 on all of them simultaneously

Most of Intel's expenses are not on the cpu organization, afaik, although it's responsible for most of the revenue.
They invest in lots of research and experimental technologies. Partly because they hope to create new markets, partly because they don't want to miss the boat like they did with the mobile market.
Their worst issue is that they're too big.

>/thread-ing yourself

Oh hi Brian.

>gas the jews
>gas the pr sector
Will work.

>Their worst issue is that they're too big.
Seems more like they're just going the same way all big companies go. They're so big it's virtually impossible for a CEO to manage them when all you get are reports from managers on shit you might not even fully understand. That's not to say that CEOs are technically incompetent, just that the companies cover so many fields, you can be an expert on all or predict which the next big trend is going to be.

More coars

- All CPUs overclockable
- No stock cooler
- You can choose if you want an iGPU or not for a lower price
- Socket lasts for 3 generations

fuck shit up moore*

That's the consumer stuff.
How do you fight EBYN, TR or RR?

>spend 80% off my budget on marketing, especially targeting youth
>announce a whole new branch for IoT devices
>make Intel "appear" like the next coming since Apple
>normies flock to buy Intel products
Your welcome

Obviously I'd step down and put Terry Davis in charge (he has divine right), and I'd be sure to install a TempleOS ROM on every Intel chip going forward.

Why are people on Sup Forums obsessed with this mentally deranged individual?

People on Sup Forums ARE mentally deranged individuals.

Why do people on neogaf think they're allowed to post here?

It's a meme

Oh my god, L was the original CIA nigger.

Kek.