In what order will they die?

In what order will they die?

apple first.

facebook second

google third.

microdick 4th

Facebook first.

You can't just make a better search engine or force a new meme brand, but there's a bunch of social-networking-branching-into-payments apps that are more popular elsewhere already.

Do you seriously think Google is gonna go before Microsoft?

1) Microsoft

2) Apple

3) Facebook

4) Google

Hopefully you work up the courage to kill yourself and stop posting these threads before any of them die

The sooner the better

Microsoft is already a shell of its former self so that company would be the first to go

Google isn't going anywhere. Google and Amazon will own every other corporation.

Facebook will go first. It's just a social network. It already happened to Myspace, Hi5, friendster and so on.
Microsoft will likely be next. People don't care about their OS anymore, they do everything on someone else's computer (cloud).
Between Google and Apple I literally don't have the slightest. Apple is incredibly profitable, which the posters in this thread didn't take into account.

Facebook has the highest chances of death. The remaining three idk, but they're definitely in a war right now.

Apple is only relevant on mobile market. The only reason they've survived this long is because they have overpriced products, which they can afford to sell since they shill everywhere, which they can afford because they overcharge their products, etc. Their software is shit and they haven't improved anything on their OSs in a long time. They'll be equally irrelevant for a long time but I don't see them dying soon simply because they're not a threat to their competition and they have enough sheep to milk.

Google is currently gaining momentum in operating systems and if they play their cards right they could kick Microsoft away from desktops, as long as they improve ChromeOS or succeed with their fuchsiaOS. The only thing that could stop Google would be destroying their main income; ads. But ads have always existed and will always exist, so there's no stopping them even if you regulate ads more aggressively.

Microsoft is irrelevant outside of desktop and desktop apps. But even if Google gains most of the desktop market share Microsoft will still survive on legacy apps and companies using their services. I believe they have the most resources available to them as a backup and would definitely survive a crisis.

Neither of the three giants will fall during our lifetimes.

Facebook isn't cool anymore and is already known as a thing that idiots use.

Apple is the most profitable company in the world and is sitting on a quarter trillion of cash reserves so they could practically stop selling stuff and still survive another decade. iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks are ubiquitous among normies but there's a slight pushback against them cutting features, not upgrading their hardware, and becoming essentially a fashion accessory. It remains to be seen whether normies reject the idea of technology as a designer accessory and realize they could get better hardware elsewhere for better prices.

Microsoft is going to hold on because of Windows but it can be killed either by the "year of the linux desktop" (lol) or most people using their phones as their main computers (Android or iOS).

I hear Google feels threatened by Amazon because as Amazon makes up ~50% of eCommerce it has become essentially a search engine for products which cuts into Google's bread and butter.

Overall I would say Facebook > Microsoft (due to all computers eventually becoming mobile devices which is an area Microsoft struggles with) > Google (because Amazon, and as long as God Emperor Jeff Bezos is alive Amazon will be a hyper-competitive monopolistic juggernaut that will sink its tentacles into every facet of the American economy) > Apple (they just have too much damn money to ever die)

My bet is on Facebook but that might just be wishful thinking

What are you talking about? Microsoft earn more from their cloud and Windows Server than Windows

That's pretty funny as azure is overpriced crap. Cucks will be cucks forever.

But azure is just a part of it, Microsoft has it's teeth in so many parts of technology that I can't imagine it dying the next 20 years. Google neither, but for other reasons.

Apple and facebook on the other hand, not so much, although I do believe apple has a massive reserve of cash. Massive amounts of cash is gone before you know it in the hands of idiots. And facebook is dying (and they know it) and all their other ventures seem like failures, except taking over whatsapp

Microsoft and Facebook will die before 2030. Facebook may die before 2025.

Apple, Google and Amazon will be around for the foreseeable future. And I hate all three companies, so I'm not thrilled with it.

1st: Microsoft
2nd: Facebook
3rd: Google
4th: Apple

>owning Whatsapp
How does this generate revenue for them? I briefly used it for awhile but don't recall seeing any ads or microtransactions in the app.

I believe they sell some WhatsApp data for advertising outside of the application

That shit is a repost.

Fuck you.

1. Facebook.
>like all before it, once something better comes along it will get dropped and contrary to popular belief not everyone on the planet uses it.

2. Apple
>very good for end user products, but does not have as nearly of Microsofts support on the industrial side. Yes macs are used in businesses but not in the same worldwide scale.

3. Microsoft
>See Apple and that is the only reason why it is not #2

4.Google
>is actually a verb in the dictionary, not matter what platform you are on if you are looking for something chances are this is being used, it also a data miners / politicians wet dream - the people behind it know this and they wont let a cash cow die.

Microsoft is diversified as fuck. Their main profits are from Office and Windows with Azure coming up fast, but they have handfuls of percents in a variety of technologies.

Google has ads. That's basically it.

Facebook/Apple/Google/Microsoft

>is actually a verb in the dictionary
This is retarded. No one says "I'll google it on Bing".

Neither, but assuming they will:
Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Google.

>implying anyone uses bing

Exactly, whats your point?

Are you saying no one uses Bing?

Facebook
Windows
Mac
Google

Mark my Runes

Unironically using Bing here. It's actually quite good.
>inb4 botnet
Did my part to make their AI a racist

We can only hope they go down in that order.

Die? Say hello to your new government, buddy.

Facebook
Google
Apple
Microsoft

Apple will outlive microsoft for sure. Why would you even think otherwise?

this desu

With Zuck's eyes set on presidency, and not enough diversification - I can see FB going first yeah.
Google also lacks diversification and also has really bad PR, in addition to basically refusing to actually try and generate revenue outside of ads. So yeah, next on the chopping block.
Apple and Microsoft are interchangeable imo no wrong answer here just depends how much weight you place on enterprise vs consumer sales but they'll both outlive FB/Goog.

microshit first, google last