Need a new laptop for college soon (Software Development). What's a good laptop to get for around €300-450?

Need a new laptop for college soon (Software Development). What's a good laptop to get for around €300-450?

Other urls found in this thread:

ktgee.net/post/49423737148/thinkpad-guide
amazon.com/Mead-Spiral-Notebook-College-Subject/dp/B00LVEV97C/ref=sr_1_7?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1504203157&sr=1-7&keywords=notebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Laptops are for cucks
Just get a gayman pc

just get an X220T from ebay

ktgee.net/post/49423737148/thinkpad-guide

You can get one for $200 and then splice in better parts if you need.

I saw a perfect one on amazon
amazon.com/Mead-Spiral-Notebook-College-Subject/dp/B00LVEV97C/ref=sr_1_7?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1504203157&sr=1-7&keywords=notebook
it should fill all of your college student needs

Ceked.

Used thinkmeme

>>>/mkg/ you dope.

If money is not an issue I highly recommend Lenovo Yoga 720 15 with gtx 1050 and i7-7700HQ. It is a 2-in-1 and supports wacom pens.

Just get a cheap chromebook

> (OP)
>just get an X220T from ebay
T has a bad display. Get a plain x220 w/ ips

>Paying for a college degree to become a codemonkey

Just teach yourself.

Already have a gayman pc
Are used laptops a good idea? I prefer not to buy used stuff.
The gubbermint is paying for me

Also right now I'm looking at the HP 15-ba078sa for €360. Are hp laptops a meme? It claims to have an 8 hour battery life but other laptops in that price range are around 3-4 hours so i find that hard to believe.

this is how we did it when you needed brains to go to university.

>The gubbermint is paying for me
honestly, kill yourself, you societal leech

>paying for college
how's drumpf treating you?

>used
Good idea if you want something both good and priced reasonably. If you don't care about money, you can buy new, but you could get better specs used at the same price.

college is free in first world countries, faggot

>Yuropoor
>First world

>america
>fourth world

Look into Chromebooks. I had one for a while in college. Extremely cheap, the battery life is godly, and you can dual boot or use crouton to get a full Linux environment.

>he doesn't know fat is a symbol of status

>fat
>symbol of status
what is this? the middle ages?
are amerilards this deluded?

You're gonna study software development, you need to learn to code for iOS, as it is one of the best software ecosystems (unlike Android where your apps won't ever make money)

Therefore you need to buy a Mac. Or at least something that can run Hackintosh nicely.

Greetings.

All you'll do in school can be done from a Mac, and if not, you can still install Windows via Bootcamp or a Linux distro.