Windows 7 - CIA BACKDOOR!

Terry was right - Windows 7 users on suicide watch.

>Windows machines are targeted by the CIA under ‘Angelfire,’ according to the latest release from WikiLeaks’ ‘Vault7’ series. The documents detail an implant that can allow Windows machines to create undetectable libraries.
>‘Solartime’ modifies the partition boot sector of Windows XP or Windows 7 machines when installed, allowing the ‘Wolfcreek’ implant to load and execute. ‘Wolfcreek’ can then load and execute other ‘Angelfire’ implants.

rt.com/news/401568-cia-hacks-angelfire-wikileaks

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/corna/me_cleaner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>herd the nigger cattle

At this point, if you're not using GNU/Linux, you're a tech illiterate moron and should refrain from posting on Sup Forums.

>using GNU/Linux
>he believes he's safe

is windows 10 enterprise ltsb safe?

good thing I upgraded to Windows 10 instead of falling for the "dude it's a botnet don't upgrade" psyop.

RE: important task

I have used Solartime and installed the wolfcreek so that the angelfire can do it's work

At this point, if you're still using computers you're fully accepting of the reality that at every single layer you are being tracked.
Unless you're building your own hardware and software in that case pretty rad bruv.

haha this desu
lmaoing @ win7 plebs from my win10pro

So is it safer to have windows in a vm or on its own baremetal parition awag from a full disk encrypted GNU/Linux?

you aren't safe
disconnect from the internet NOW

install linux today

haha faggot
>implying there's not a backdoor on wingdings 10 we just don't know about yet
Also:

If the CIA couldn't do any of this to begin with then I really worry about my nation's security. But since this is the internet I have to say DA GUBBERMENT BAD

I believe it fully.

I have been monitoring my windows 7 installation at my office.

-turn off all extraneous processes
-turn off all programs
-leave overnight
-firewall logging
-check logs in the morning

The machine still tries to connect via 443 out to several addresses at seemingly random times. Some of the addresses are explainable as Microsoft owned domains, or shared IP's where Microsoft hosts their services. Some are not. I have blocked all of these addresses when I see a connection attempt.

I did make the effort to turn off all telemetry I am able to, but I just don't trust this machine as it still "phones home" to Microsoft.

Who knows what else it does..

Linux does nothing to actually prevent the intel/amd hardware botnet and majority of usable distros have quite a lot of botnet incorporated to make that shit usable.
All you have are your implications? How sad a man desperately trying to rationalize which botnet he uses online.

And Ubuntu and Debian both had large contributions to their kernels from Nsa. No OS is safe except like lion 10.5 and below

If you believe that GNU/Linux is safe from the influence of alphabet agencies, you're a moron and should refrain from posting on Sup Forums.

Open source will always be safer than proprietary.

name one current unpatched exploit for fedora linux please

>windows exploits
>remote attacks, persistence, can jump airgaps
>lincux exploits
>need physical access or extremely outdated kernel
>no persistence outside of old hdd firmwares

>wikileaks

systemd

so you can't then

I guess if you ignore the fact that every person who does VR starts on routers (which are running Linux) because they're so easy to pwn, sure

Not my open wrt router :^)

>selinux
>systemd
>telementry
Enjoy your botnet.

Yes it does? Openwrt is Linux my guy

Go ahead and pwn my router then goy

So we are in the mirror universe, because Trump won?

Fuck it I'll do it

I'm buying a new laptop and will give linux a ttry, fuck this will be interesting

Its been some time since I have took the linux pill

I can't play my video games without windows

SteamOS

>
>>using GNU/Linux
>>he believes he's safe

laughing in Intel ME

Wow, I can play all 10 games ported to linux. This is amazing.

Buy c2d if you are concerned about it.

CIA and NSA basically killed Micrtosoft. They cost them literally BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in sales.

As this news has been trickling for years, since Snowden, so many countries and companies have been moving away from Microsoft, CISCO, Google etc.

CIA/NSA totally fucked American software and HW companies.

>they're so easy to pwn
Keep dreaming.

>can be largely removed
>can possibly also be disabled
>coreboot/libreboot supports some hardware, like thinkpads
But of course a frogposter would be this retarded.

You can also stop playing video games altogether.

It's something they need actual access to a box to do, not some crazy remote 0day or an actual backdoor by MS.

Honestly, from the description it seems kinda lame and docs make it sound like it was implemented badly (memleaks, hiding as svchost, etc).

>routers
A vast majority of which run vastly outdated packages and have default credentials.

The UTM company I work for still uses a 2.X kernel. It's a why fix what isn't broken mentality.

Buttmad windrones target of anusfire lol :^)

This

Who ordered it anyways? That wiretapping negro?

>Worrying about his nation's security
>He bought the jewish false flags about "terrorism" and "foreign attacks"
The only entity out to get you is the state.

Feels good running the Latest and Greatest Microsoft Windows 10 Creators' Update - The most secure Windows yet.

I still use windows 2000 for this very reason.

>Not using Windows 98, the most secure operating system in existence

LMAOING AT YOU FAMPAIS

Why no mention of how it is transferred to the target computer.

see

Thank you. So if the government ( whoever ) is able to include this malware into any .exe, we are hosed. So if it is incorporated into Steam or Skype or Discord, then people are screwed.

>Linux
>BSD
>9front
>TempleOS
these are the best

Wew lad, do you think this stuff comes with all Windows installs or did you get targeted?

1/2 the Steam library runs on Linux you tard.

I'm convinced the people shilling Windows / against Linux are partly CIA niggers, you're so inept.

>good thing I upgraded to Windows 10 instead of falling for the "dude it's a botnet don't upgrade"
implying windows 10 doesn't have a shitload more backdoors.

Safer than a Windows retard, Pajeet.

Yep, no foreign nation or company should trust MS software at all. Heck I wouldn't even use it in the USA (and don't) because you never know if they're stealing your business secrets.

Google, same thing.

>leaving the instructions on how to assemble and arm a bomb in the hands of terrorists is safer than hiding it from them
Linuxtards everyone.

King Nigger was spying on everybody including US citizens, illegally. He hired a bunch of SJWs with communist leanings and put them into the national security infrastructure.

That's a shit analogy and you're probably an affirmative action hire.

[citation needed]

install obama or maybe mint with kde

>hiding as svchost

mfw used to have quite a bit of trouble with svchost, mfw I have no face

>mfw I install linux and it has more processes running than windows does

More like getting to see the full process what some of the terrorists are doing instead of believing they will behave nicely. You don't think only russian teenagers are doing bad things online, do you? Of course you do, winfag.

careful, people will tell you selinux is botnet because the nsa was the influence for it. it anything fedora is one of the more secure distros

It is a botnet and Red Hat is in bed with the NSA.

Debian is better.

>>can be largely removed
just like how you can largely turn off telemetry in Windows 10

No, not at all: github.com/corna/me_cleaner

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

>N-word

Gay

>GNU/Linux
The only safe OS is Temple OS

So it's not actually Sup Forums infecting Sup Forums
It's just newfags being sensitive to edgy language

What the fuck is this cryptographic ALU is DE forcing me to play archwing? WHAT THE FUCK

_NSAKEY

You need a citation that windows 10 is botnet?
kys

intel me is software agnostic you moron
LOL

>my source is a russian propaganda website

;-D

>he installed updates

I find it hilarious that Sup Forums spergs over how much spyware Windows has, but also spergs over how great the latest Android phone is.

>don't install updates
>expose your computer to russian botnet
>install updates
>expose your computer to MS botnet
>don't use any operating system
>still in the intel/AMD botnet
How do you escape?

Libreboot a ThinkPad and install CloverOS or real Gentoo with CloverOS flags.

muh cloveros flags

You can get them from the website.

>cares enough about security to fear hardware backdoors
>is fine with systemd, pulseaudio, etc.
Never gonna make it.

that's not the point. what's so special about these flags you use on cloveros that i can't use on any system i build from source?
i have enough experience in doing these things to know what i want

Anyone running Windows below version 10 on a machine with an internat connection is a complete moron. Same goes for people running outdated versions of Linux/GNU+Linuc distros,

That's why I said you could also just use those flags on your own Gentoo build (or SMGL or whatever).

Fuck off NSA

Jesus fucking christ

Ask yourself this: If that webm spammed by self confessed Linux users is true why in the almost 3 years since Windows 10 was released has nobody, including all top security researchers in the entire world been able to duplicate it?

Might just really make u think.

Keylogger 7 to Keylogger 10.
Well, They will see trap material. :D

But muh easy to install and distribute software :^(

This

and then there's me who uses win10, chrome and android phone with gapps
wew