>american '''''culture'''''

>american '''''culture'''''

This is the best eyetalian show
Ayyyo gabgoooooll
Ayyyooo breaking my balls ova here!
Such a beautiful language.

>hurr durr lets roast italy xd
That's an american show for american people

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up wine glass my name is Giuseppe but u can call me b1G PiZzA m4n!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very italian!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet italian ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 m4ke spaghetti w/ my mum (im neet if u dont like it deal w/it) its part of our culture!!! bcuz its SOOOO nice!!!! shes italian 2 of course but i want 2 meet more italian n' international ppl =) like they say ebin for the win :D!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 bring alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
MAMMA MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmm I love spaghetti

Življenje dam, Trsta ne dam.

DELETE THIS

that show was really unwatchable, like all similar crap.
The guys were ok though, much better than their british counterparts, geordie shore or something.

But it feels a bit undercooked, it has a bite to it. Waiter, please send this pasta back to the chef! It's not done.
And where's the ketchup?

holy fuck that was my favorite copypasta back in the day

trigger the brits instead

If anything, they would agree with you. Italians here seem to hate southerners more than anything and Italian Americans are mostly southerners.

>tfw majority of my ancestry is north Italian

Suk my dik, terroni Americans.

Norwegian pizza is superior desu senpai

the chinese invented pizza and pasta.

Cutting your spaghetti makes it awkward to eat them, you might want to refrain next time

are you trying to start a war?

pathetic

>tfw used to do this

I mean, its actually easier to eat

hold on Karl-Olov
Swedes invented hard bread pizza, the best pizza.

Che cazzo hai detto su di me, brutto figlio di puttana?
Ti farò sapere che sono passato per primo della mia classe d'esercitazione nei Navy Seals, e sono stato coinvolto in numerosi assalti contro Al-Quaeda, e ho oltre 300 omicidi confermati. Sono allenato nella guerriglia gorilla e sono il miglior cecchino delle intere forze Statunitensi. Per me non sei altro che un altro bersaglio. Ti spazzerò via con precisione che non è mai stata vista su questa terra, ricorda le mie fottute parole. Credi di poter farla franca dicendomi quella cazzata su Internet? Pensaci due volte, minchione. Mentre parliamo, sto contattando la mia rete segreta di spie sparse per gli Stati Uniti e il tuo IP sta venendo rintracciato proprio adesso quindi faresti meglio a prepararti per la tempesta, verme. La tempesta che spazza via la piccola e patetica cosetta che chiami la tua vita. Sei fottutamente morto, ragazzo. Posso essere ovunque, in qualsiasi momento, e ti posso ammazzare in più di 700 modi, ed è solo con le mie mani. Non solo sono rigogliosamente allenato nel combattimento corpo a corpo, ma ho accesso all'intero arsenale delle Corporazioni Marinare degli Stati Uniti, e ho intenzione di usarlo a pieno per spazzare il tuo miserabile culetto dalla faccia del continente, merdaccia. Se solo avessi saputo quali piaghe il tuo piccolo "Intelligente" commento avrebbe riversato su di te, forse ti saresti tenuto a freno la lingua. Ma non hai potuto, non l'hai fatto, e ora ne stai pagando il prezzo, dannato idiota. Infliggerò furia su di te come un getto di diarrea a spruzzo e tu ci annegherai dentro. Sei fottutamente morto, ragazzino.

I bow down to you're pizza skills.

No. Chicago pizza is pizza pie--more like crusted lasagna. That is New York style. I know this is bait but I am so triggered I'll do the CAPTCHA twice to comment.

More like that's the best show period

where the fuck is the meat

Both lose to Detroit. Pay tribute to the alpha

haram

But still the brownest dirtiest sicilian is 10x more italian than you

This guy is best guy desu
Fuck Paulie
I felt sorry for Chris

Here is some traditional, authentic Italian music:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRo-hzTTKUY

Our existence triggers Berlusconi.

A man is supposed to stick his penis through the hole in the middle and give the customer a good serving of man meat
Forgot picture

OOPS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Big Sausage Pizza

I like Detroit style. I just don't eat pizza anymore.

This one always use to work

Accurate

This is not a gore thread

This strange winged dog with human hair is a symbol of my city. Not too far from here is the birthplace of Marko Polo, a famous Croatian explorer.

Not accurate

Vegan pizza is better than normal pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=7XshpX7XdvI

>tfw Poccия

:(

Catalonia should be included for some extra salt

Porsche > Ferrari

youtube.com/watch?v=xSHL5_yIvII

[Pay debts]

i love you

>implying I said I was Italian
>implying "Italian Americans" are Italian either

I'm just glad I'm not descended from poor shitskins who did nothing but destroy the image of Italians abroad. My blue eyes are a testament to it. Still, it could be better. I'm unfortunately 25% Moortuguese, rest is north Italian.

Hello fellow North American

Porsche is literally beta-cuck tier sport car

You're Canadian

Come on, that doesn't look bad at all. Looks like it can be a really fresh light dish.

Amerifats just hate anything healthy.

>tfw don't feel like playing das3 past my third character
shit game

So much this.

people like Italians for the food, and the most famous Italian food (pasta, pizza) comes from the South, accept it and the fact that you're just barbarians who have nothing to do with the Romans

fuck no we're not

Move aside Antonio

yummy

gib rightful cley

:3

Only rappers, ar*bs and other white trash celebrities buys Italian sportscar. Meanwhile Porsche is driven by actual enthusiasts.

Also the greatest Ferrari driver who gave most of Ferrari's WCC was German.

Yes, you're OURS.

Just a shit american TV show, I don't care

DELET THIS NOW!

>Italians here seem to hate southerners
Just banter

So?

REEEEEEEEEE

Shit this worked, I want to be in the we wuz romans

No that's just stupid

Italians have Arab paternal ancestry. Fucking greasy brown shits.

>muh food

Wow congrats.

What about the art, science, philosophy, literature, architecture, the famous fashion designers and sports cars, etc? Last I heard, most of those things were associated with the north and Tuscany for the most part, not the south. South Italy is also a pretty unpopular touristic destination. Most people go to Venice, Milan, Florence and Rome if they want to experience some actual semblance of civilization and culture. I want to visit Italy one day and I couldn't give a single fuck about going to the south besides for maybe seeing the ruins of Pompeii but it's still low priority.

>What about the art, science, philosophy, literature, architecture
there are many writers, artists, etc. from southern italy, you're just too ignorant to know them

>the famous fashion designers and sports cars
who cares

>South Italy is also a pretty unpopular touristic destination
it's not unpopular, it's less popular than northern italy

>if they want to experience some actual semblance of civilization
that's just your prejudice

>and culture
there's a lot of culture you're not aware of, because you're brazilian, not italian

>I want to visit Italy one day and I couldn't give a single fuck about going to the south besides for maybe seeing the ruins of Pompeii but it's still low priority.
and I don't want you here, stay in third world your shithole

*your third world shithole

>Switzerland
What's going on.

terroni on suicide watch

Holy shit, this terrono actually on suicide watch.

Stop giving a shit about your community and care about yourself so you can step out of your mental framework and recognise objective realities.

Literally the ONLY good part of Italy. The place where all the culture comes from.

Oh wow
>Le guido meme
>Le bad pizza and pasta memes
>Le ketchup meme
>Le terroni meme
>Le mafia meme
>Le non white moors meme

Le ww2 war criminal slavshit scum "meme"

Le marko polo nikola tesla meme

Oh wow, yeah, so triggered, wow, pls stop I am furious, I am so angry right now.

Che negri del cazzo che siete, triggeratemi sto cazzo. Mi fa girare le balle il fatto che siate così inetti coi vostri memi vecchi e sorpassati, siete dei buffoni sfigati asociali senza una vita, selle vere merde autistiche che manco sono capaci a far incazzare la gente. Morite bastardi, fanculo tutti voi e soprattutto i quei froci del cazzo dei canadesi di merda .

t. filippo

t. pugliese furente

Niggertalians

>meme

>there are many writers, artists, etc. from southern italy, you're just too ignorant to know them

Way less than in the north or center. That's a fact. Renaissance started in Tuscany and then spread to Venice and the rest of the north. Southern Italy was mostly left out.

>who cares

Damage control.

>it's not unpopular, it's less popular than northern italy

It IS unpopular because only a mere 13% of the tourists go there despite the memes about the south being the main cultural exporter (of bad stereotypes maybe). I assume a good deal of those of those are just Americans visiting their families as well.

fuck off
Veneto is great

el terrONE senores

just call them terrones or polentani,some of them will get triggered

Use some vocals sometimes, dimitri bydlovich

/ita/ pls leave

t. filippo

Why are Italians so stupid? they built a city that sunk and a tower that's leaning

That's not funny, and I'm ashamed you are part of the same european union.

>Mfw the black guy in that show talked about how hard it was growing up in grangetown
>Mfw literally lived in grangetown for 14 years and never had trouble from anyone even though I was fat and had a massive 'punch-me' face, never even saw a crime being committed

"we will give our lives,but not trieste"?

with that u can make an italian ass hurt for few hours

use it well, it's a powerfull tool

it's basically italian kryptonits

Canada, che cancro di nazione

>try to invade the peninsula/sardinia
>get killed
mmh...not sure what's triggering here

1 sandnigger ass burning here, one.

Admit it, we make great enemies.

you burned yourself? try to be more clear here, what's the matter friend?

Florence is considered south by northern italians