When will they accept going 100% bezeless?

When will they accept going 100% bezeless?

also the other side 100% bezeless, so we can finally bury the fucking "what logo smartphone is that, yu no apple yu poor haha shit?"

When glass becomes higher on the Mohs scale

Or holograms

>being this sensitive to apple shills

camera solution for selfie cunts.

You don't even have to wait for that now. You can buy one of the iPhone looking chink knockoffs right now and pretend you have an iphone.

But good luck getting rid of those green bubbles.

kek

>feeling insecure for not using an iphone
you're the problem

Iphones are shitty chink knockoffs for poorfags who can't afford superior Korean technology.

that looks nothing like an iphone.

>shitty chink phone copies a shitty chink phone

rly maeks u thnk...

>chink
last time I checked, Apple's an American company and profits flow to America.
Also, iPhones are only assembled in China and most of the components come from outside the China.

Stay mad, poorfag. Thank you Steve Jobs for green bubbles so I can immediately identify poor people and morons.

The only thing stopping companies from making a fully bezel less screen is literally the front facing camera. I don't even use the front facing camera. I wish one company will just go without it for the novelty of being "the first company to have a 100% screen to body ratio."

>Bezeless screen
>cracks on first drop
Its basically asking to be dropped.
And if it gets hit on a corner then your screen is really fucked.

They have billions sitting off shore avoiding taxes so eat shit with that "American" bull shit first off.

Enjoy your toddler os that you merely rent. But I am the moron.... ok.

Last time I check, Apple is a chink company and all profits flow to jew tax havens while dodging taxes in all major countries.

Funny part is, you personally pay even more taxes since Apple won't pay theirs, because your public services, roadways, etc have to be funded one way or another.

But stay mad and room temperature IQ iToddler, this is why everyone laughs at you blue ball cuckolds.

>so we can finally bury the fucking "what logo smartphone is that, yu no apple yu poor haha shit?"

So...yu no apple yu poor hahah

Actually, it's sitting in US banks, but domiciled offshore for accounting purposes.
Even their money is undocumented immigrant.

I don't need a light sensor or a selfie camera. We are ready today. Samsung could make a 4 edge display

really can't wait for this vapid and shallow meme to die along with the people who perpetuate it. I purposely leave iMessage off when contacting new people to see if they have some shit to say about it.

>shallow meme to die
That meme will never die. You'll die all alone and won't procreate because of your choice of technology.
FOREVER ALONE, user.... FOREVER ALONE!

That's why you never get any pussy, poorfag

pretty pathetic that chinks can only copy. and pajeets who buy this shit buy chink knockoffs of American stuff.
Even Jack Ma, the billionaire king of chinkshit doesn't use chinkshit. kek! he only sells chinkshit to pajeets.

Whatever happened to that sapphire glass company Apple bought?

Who would want to be with someone so shallow? Disgusting desu.
Can't tell which one owns the account but they're both ugly as fuck.

Keep trying though.

>t. iCuckold

>schizophrenia
Wow, watch a catch!

They obviously bought the company so that Apple could continue to make fragile as fuck phones and protect their "upgrade every year after your phone slows to a crawl and the screen is shattered" meme

>

>
>Enjoy your toddler os that you merely rent. But I am the moron.... ok.

Posted from my Win10 machine

When they actually have good structural integrity.

>american women
Into the trash it goes

Lmao

Well that's either going to happen one way or another. The problem lies in the fact that Mobile phones still need a tiny bit of bezel for Front-facing Cameras and loudspeakers. Until there's a way to project screen over these components or re-position them, then a 100% bezel-less screen will have to wait.

>last time I checked, Apple's an American company and profits flow to America.

I wish, pretty much all Apple generates for the states are salaries, the rest is all offshore.

Fuck you, bezel-less is stupid, you need something to hold on, otherwise it's Just aesthetics. Not saying all phones should have the Xperia chin but c'mon, manufacturers are selling smoke and mirrors people!!!, smartphone innovation it's declining so fast its not even funny.

Laat time there was any actual innovation in the smartphone market was when the first iPhone was released

>bezelless

Fucking gullible retard. People literally just buying shiny pretty looking things and not functional things. I'm happy buying an iPhone SE for another whatever amount of years. Its the perfect timeless phone.

they couldnt mass produce full smartphone panes of saffire at a not rediculous price... so all we get is a small cirlce protecting camera and watch face... still could happen maybe...

also when apple found out they ripped alot of investment capital out from the company and bankrupted it from what i remember...

they said making stuff for apple was nothing but tiny margin huge risk huge capital and autistic screeching