Double the price

>double the price
>half the performance
#JustAppleThings

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-15-Late-2016-2-6-GHz-i7-Notebook-Review.185254.0.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

You project any harder I'll shove a film reel up your ass and install you in an IMAX.

>hashtags

Comparing a USED laptop to a brand new one.

How fucking pathetic and insecure are Apple haters?

P.S. Why aren't you using a computer that respects your privacy Sup Forums?

>Why aren't you using a computer that respects your privacy Sup Forums
because no one on Sup Forums actually cares about privacy

>applel
>privacy

Good joke.

This

Poor people should really be exterminated

>"However, Jackson also stressed that the company only provided the data when it was legally required to do so, such as in response to a warrant or a court order or other legal action."

its not for you faggot. Its for normies who all also own iphones so the UI/inherent compatibility makes sense, and OS X also requires less know how or maintenance time to accomplish what normies need to do. Now fuck off back to the IT dungeon.

>Money is an issue
#JustOP

Not an apple user but
>Manufacturer refurbished
>Brand new device
Try a fairer comparison next time

If macOS is for normies why does it have a terminal? Macs are only for normies and dumb people is the biggest meme. Lots of top programers use them.

>top programmers
I dont even know what thats supposed to mean programming isnt a game its an activity. I'm assuming you mean most well known but that should tell you everything wrong with your argument. In any case the 'for' there was meant to reference target demo. There's nothing precluding computing professionals from using them but that's because its a better ootb dev environment than windows, but if you think apple's designing for programmers, or even media professionals, anymore you're clearly not paying attention.

>Its for normies
So why are technophobe normies like you on a board specifically dedicated to technology enthusiasts?

Guys OP is DEFINITELY not a paid Dell shill lol :)

Let's be real though, just like not every i7-7700HQ machine is not made the same (as seen in the difference between the inspiron and the zbook), not every 6600u machine will get the same performance either due to chassis, thermal design, etc. It's therefore very unlikely that the $500 Latitude will in practice outperform the Macbook Pro in Premiere rendering.

This doesnt justify why its overpriced. Also, nice projection.

>due to chassis, thermal design, etc

>a mactoddler is so desperate to defend his throttlebook he's actually defending a tablet's thermals to a normal laptop

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

literally textbook projection lmao

notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-15-Late-2016-2-6-GHz-i7-Notebook-Review.185254.0.html
>No problems with CPU and GPU throttling

Where's your source that the Macbook throttles?

>being THIS mad

> "Double the price"
> Test with GPU Disabled
> Then compares iGPU performance to a laptop without dedicated GPU
> "DOUBLE THE PRICE"
> not even considering most Mac users renders on Final Cut, which renders much faster than Adobe's bloat
> inb4 le Reddit Apple hired some Adobe Pro's REEEEE
Totally not biased!

Final Cut is bloated trash.

>he never heard about damage control

>tfw applefags would enjoy it

> bloated trash
I don't see any ads on Final Cut though.

>t. retard

> XPS 15 is about the same price
> test with dedicated GPU favors the XPS due to a faster GPU (GTX 1050 vs Radeon Pro 560)
Fair enough, but the "double the price" argument doesn't apply here.

>trial software pushes you to buy it

Nice deflection mactoddler, enjoy using the blight of the video editing industry. LMAO