I work at Intel.
Ask anything related to that.

How was the interview process?

Do you regret joining?

There are three stages:
1) Applying your resume
2) technical interview with an engineering team
3) Personal interview with manager.

Job is not as stressful as it seems to be, the pay is good and there is no dressing code.

no thx

do you guys stack core i9s inside cern to keep them cool?
do they pay you enough given the fire hazard?

We actually use water cooling.

Why is the response to the ryzen lineup a shitshow?

What degree do you have?

As an Intel employee, how hard do you think is to get rid of ME?

Did you join as part of the diversity program?

What's your escape plan for the inevitable fate of your company?

Not that hard, just flash your mobo with libreboot.

No, you just have to use the same switch the NSA does, reserve_hap. But then you lose a lot of the features of the Intel ME.

Does Intel plans to drop their current roadmap after covfefe lake and start working in a real answer to Zen?

will 10nm ever be better than their current 14nm process?

Yes, turtle lake will be the answer to zen

Which division do you work for, NSA backdoors or CIA zero days?

Changed computer, i'm OP. We actually felt very threated by Ryzen. The thing is that Intel has more projects going on. Microprocessors for clients (normal pc user) only represent aboy 27% of intel bussiness.

Electronics engineering.

how many pajeet and jew at intel

How does it feel knowing your entire company was cucked by a woman?

How do you feel about Intel's cooperation with the NSA and CIA?

No. Actually, getting a job at Intel just because of 'diversity' and not for hard technical skills is very dislikely to happen.

Gather experience in my field as fast as possible.

I highly doubt that.

>Microprocessors for clients
How about EPYC then?

What is your position?

10 nm is better.

Define "better". It's probably better already at its products having smaller features, lower power consumption and higher switching frequencies.

nobody wants those features anyways

>getting a job at Intel just because of 'diversity' is very dislikely to happen
That sounds very hateful. Can you really stand up about working at a company with such legacy hiring policies?

Intel said customers should expect the first generation of 10nm products to be slower than their 14nm ones.

Where you jewish from birth?
Do you actually feel good about working there?

Intel won't simply hire people because of JUST 'Diversity'. You need to have the skills, no matter the gender, race, nacionality, etc. It's more ethical that just the diversity 'hiring'

Not OP. I actually do. It's a good company

>It's a good company
Just how? Honestly curious.

At least the position wont make you hate/kill yourself.

How does it feel to sell your soul? Never tried it before.

Also, why doesn't your chipset documentation actually match what's in the fucking chip? We spent months debugging something in the 100 series PCH at work, and only after going through the motions of pulling teeth with your terrible support staff were we finally able to get it escalated to engineering where someone immediately came back with a snippet of a secret internal doc that directly contradicts what's in the goddamn EDS. We should send you a fucking bill for all of the man-hours wasted on that shit.

>It's a good company
A good company doesn't smear their biggest competitor with lies about the competition's products and implying the competitor won't be able to supply the product

>wont make you hate/kill yourself
>good
Okay.

Interesting story, user. Would you be able to share why you had reason to debug the PCH?

Having an idea of how IT work in big companies usually are.

Not the details. Under NDA and I don't want to lose my job. Basically, we couldn't get one feature to work on one of our new boards that was claimed to be supported in the PCH by the EDS.

has anyone successfully done this on modern laptop hardware?

Pretty comfy desu

Go away you brainlet jew

The way I understand it, the IME is actually required to even boot the CPU.

yea ME is responsible for the starting the main CPU but the idea is you can flash the bios with a flipped bit which disables the rest of ME. so basically youre only using only power on/off functions like legacy hardware

i was just wondering if anyone on Sup Forums has successfully pulled it off. im not ready to brick a thousand dollar laptop

The only required part is the part where the ME configures the system clocks. With the NSA switch activated, execution of any software on the ME stops after setting up the critical features like the clocks, leaving you with a functional system with no ME backdoors.

How hard do you want to punch yourself in the dick right now knowing AMD is raping you?

Do you fear Nvidia's rapid growth?

Honestly do you think you niggers can continue to sell botnet hardware?

People knew about this eons ago and are finally completely sick of it. Maybe have a special CPU line which you only sell to US citizens under a strict no-export agreement so they don't have to have the backdoors?

I don't trust your company at all.