Why are the French so intellectual? No other country even comes close

Why are the French so intellectual? No other country even comes close.
Seriously why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlFAFo4GrQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what about poland

cultural enrichment

>Why are the French so intellectual?
Are we ?

because of French intellectuals.

please don't bully poland

France is a country of ideas

doesn't make the bidet is considered intellectual in sweden?
whoao this really make you think

I was in France last year, everyone there have educated debates about Kant, Hegel, Schopenhauer, metaphysics, astrophysics and philosophy in the subway and cafes.

French is so intellectual that they thinked so hard that they had the biggest ideia in the world:
muslim imigrants

Whoa, look at this, a monkey with Internet.

It's like when I was in London. Everyone picked up a book to read on the subway, even if they only got time to read for 4 minutes.
Here everyone just stares out the windows or listen to music.

huehuehue

Dubs confirm the truth.

DISCURSIVE REASON IS PREPONDERANT IN THE FRENCH PEOPLE; THEY TEND TO BE OVERLY LOGICAL, VERBAL, AND DIALECTICAL, AT THE EXPENSE OF PROFUNDITY OF FEELING, AND PROFUNDITY OF THOUGHT.

THE FRENCH FOLKSOUL IS IMPAIRED, MERELY DISCURSIVE MIND INHARMONIOUSLY PREPONDERATING OVER BODY, AND SPIRIT.

THE FRENCH FOLKSOUL IGNORES SOFIA WHILST DEVOURING ITS OWN TAIL.

>Here everyone just stares out the windows or listen to music.
If I can sit down I usually read, otherwise I listen to my music staring out of the window

Am a rare case, nobody reads on the bus, mostly students studying, reading their papers or middle age women reading 50 shades of grey likes

If they are so smart, why are they turning into niggers? French are hipsters, thats all.

>Why are the French so intellectual? No other country even comes close.

You've been irrelevant for a century now Charles

WE'LL BE STRONGER THAN GERMANY WITHIN 15 YEARS

>everyone there have educated debates about Kant, Hegel, Schopenhauer, metaphysics, astrophysics and philosophy
>everyone
lol no also most of the time people say shit about it because they don't really understand the subject

>trying to understand and discuss a subject is not a worthwhile pursuit
Look at murricans, they take pride in their ignorance.

my man, your english fucking sucks

fucking brazilians, i swear to god we should never have let you loose

>Why are the French so intellectual?
most of french people are """lulz parties alcohol multicultural normies"""
also most of """"""intellectuals""""" are just pretentious leftist hipsters.

OK grandpa

What did he mean by this?

>Look at murricans, they take pride in their ignorance.
We have unlike murricans some knowledge.

>Sweden
>Has a gif of the gay kid from Glee saved to his hard drive even though the show hasn't been popular for six years
You continue to amaze me Sven

>MIND INHARMONIOUSLY PREPONDERATING OVER BODY, AND SPIRIT
>OVER BODY, AND SPIRIT
>SPIRIT
We are lost in nonsense right now.

theres nothing wrong with being ingorant, i don't see the issue in it

>he doesn't recongnize burnface
shame of our countinent

>nobody reads on the bus

Really? Not even mainstream books or comics?

I use train often to go to big city and I realise that at morning is full of uni students reading books, mostly use still paper books but ebooks are becoming popular. I used eBook because I can get free books.

Now I'm reading Mircea Cartarescu, interesting Romanian postmodernist novelist and poet.

YOU ARE MERELY SUPPORTING MY ARGUMENT.

Intellectuals tend to be leftist.

Huh, really makes you think...

>theres nothing wrong with being ingorant, i don't see the issue in it

ya

>"burnface"
Jesus, that's a bit harsh.

>intellectuals tend to be leftist.

More like... "Intellectuals" like actors, journalists and TV personalities tend to be leftists.

>middle age women reading 50 shades of grey
Ah, those middle age women...

>french people tend to think too much
>but not the good sort of thinking

lmaoing at this mexichink

top kek 3/10

>French intellectuals
youtube.com/watch?v=MlFAFo4GrQ4

IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".

>french intellectuals

>UK research find UK people smarter

ayyy

I'm surprised you're even able to read it 2bh.

One of the characteristics of anti-intellectualism is the notion that intelligence can be quantified.

Even your trashy TV is not as bad.

Face it, Jean-Baptiste. The French have been ignorant morons since the poor and uneducated rose up against the ruling classes.

you have nothing to be smug about you monolingual slug

uk medias are so biased this is so fucking ridiculus, this is chinese media's level of bias. They also find out that UK's restaurants are better than french's restaurant. That's how biased their rankings are.

>daily mail article
Kind of shot yourself in the foot there. You're the country who have media like The Daily fucking Mail

Maybe food critics actually prefer to eat food that hasn't been scooped out of a pond with a net.

damn... really makes you think

they fake it till they make it

sartre and beauvoir were literal rapists who advocated a really shitty interpretation of heidegger which amounted pretty much to sorcery

(yeah, sartre is that dumb)

it's just fun for french people

>Daily Mail

I have everything in the world to be smug about.

>this level of obsession

t. Martin Highnigger

Say something intellectual

>Euro lefties butthurt about the British media telling it like it is

Also it's the mail on sunday, not the daily mail. Different editorial teams.

Intellect.

>i don't like the source so it's not true
Could you kindly submit a list of approved sources you'll take criticism from?

It's just a meme implanted in your mind. It's like people thinking that Japan is like anime and that Chinese people are honourable zen masters with long beards. On Sup Forums, Russia is a bydlo peasanty shithole of retarded drunk people while Croatian hipsters marvel the deep Russian soul and it's magnificent cultural and intellectual genius.

In reality, there are degrees of differences between various peoples, but the average person in any country is not an intellectual.

check them instead

WIS > INT

C'est la vie.

S-so you're not baldheaded with shoulders 2m across and a gold chain around your neck that could be used to shackle inmates in a medieval jail?

That's easy to say, but you clearly haven't been to those countries.

wait wait

have some more of this profound british journalism

damned souls go to paradise too, but to them paradise is hell

How obsessed do you have to be to look through hundreds of articles and pick out all the ones with those kinds of headlines? (assuming they're real and not fake, of course)

oulala

it reminds me of an article from the daily telegraph where Nabila Ramdani go apeshit againt france and describes it as an awefull dictature because Ségolène Royal said brexit was a shitty idea

BITE !

>average person in any country is not an intellectual

I really doubt that some day intellectuals becomes majority in any country. There are people who believe in prophets and Reptilians right now.

Jacques Rebur !

i was given this ready-made by /brit/ baka senpai

you should take a long look at is again lmao

quoi ?

French are only "intellectual" when it comes to philosophy and other pseudo-sciences

2bf Segolène Royale is a cunt and her opinion on the matter is shameful

>How obsessed do you have to be
I once had a Serb poster stalk me on Sup Forums. I wasn't even a namefag or anything, the literally learned how to spot my posts based on my style of writing. This shit lasted for years, before flags even existed on Sup Forums. He even started collecting screenshots of my posts and he'd remind me of things that I said two years ago.

tl;dr there are crazy people on Sup Forums

(Sacrebleu.)

>philosophy and other pseudo-sciences
/his/ and /lit/ would like to have a discussion with you

Philosophy is not science nor is it attempting to be. It's just philosophy like art is art and religion is religion. Those three along with science and the four pillars of civilisation.

Did you insulted Nikola Tesla or something like that?

Would have been kinda cute if it had turned out to be a girl.

>

Muslim or Amerifat comment level.

Why would I insult a famous Croatian scientist?

He just didn't like what I had to say on Balkan history, I think. I miss him a bit, 2bh.

Sup Forums girls are crazy. Are you sure you'd dare it?

I've seen a few animes, I think I know what I'd be getting into.

you know that philosophy provided or tried to provide the ground for sciences right ?

we`re not

take it back!!!!

Gosh I had the same situation, but it became worse, he started parroting me and pretending to be me. I'm still posting here very carefull.

Tbh everytime I have lunch with my family we basically always have discussion with my family about politics, philosophy or the latest readings.

Do you do that too or its just me and my family doing unconventional stuff?

I am a girl too
And I know we are sis

>Sup Forums girls

liar

post pic

>spending time with your family
>eating with others
>talking to others

No