Ask a dumbass male brazilian NEET anything

Ask a dumbass male brazilian NEET anything.

how are you?

How can you even afford to be a full NEET in a place like Brazil. Rich parents?

Ok but feeling tired and demotivated, I guess I need more sun.

Not rich but not poor either.

I bet the number of mugged japanese will be bigger than the number of japanese gold medal.
Which one do you bet?

I HATE Brazil

There probably won't be that many muggings since the entire police force and army will be there on high alert.

That's not a question.

Some japanese thinking safety is always guaranteed are beyond their thoughts.
Pic related a board of 2ch meme, Ecuador Tetsuo who got shot in Ecuador by rejecting a taxi called by hotel and using insecure robbers' taxi.

ta tranquilo?

I robbed Japanese's Nikon camera in train back in the world cup. There is no need to hurt Japanese people because Japanese people hand over everything very easily.

Do you ever hear gunshots coming from the outside of your skyscraper cave?

I doubt anyone will care about some imprudent idiots anyway.

to de boa

I never heard a gunshot in my life.

why u dont study

why u dont work

are u dumb

ta favoravel?

I was never diagnosed but I probably have some kind of high functioning autism. School was utterly boring and I'm very socially awkward.

Só normies falam isso.

What is the meaning of life?

aham pdp

can you go to uni?
you cant be neet for ever anyway

Finding your own meaning.
No time is "wasted" as long as you are doing what you love.

I will probably never finish school, I already get some money doing freelance work.

>Freelance work
Then you aren't really a NEET. What are you gonna do once your parents die? Do you wreck any puzsy

I will probably sell the house and live frugally in a tiny apartment somewhere.
I'm a virgin.

Nice reply

do you think there will eb a lot of crime in other areas as reaction to all the police and army being in `rio

Do you have Zika?

There will certainly be lots of opportunistic assholes, but no police from other states will be moved to RJ as far as I know.

It's just a meme.

can americans be bope?

You probably need brazilian citizenship to be a cop and I somewhat doubt they will ever accept a gringo for BOPE, you really need to be very familiar with the favelas and the language.

what is it like being a autist in such a social culture

Where in Brazil do you live?

what does brazillian bunda feel like in your face?

Am I cute?

Do you hear gunshots sometimes?
Do you believe in god? Religious?

Why don't you just kill yourself you worthless waste of space? you're a burden on your family

It sucks in a professional environment since you are forced to be a social butterfly (I was employed for a little while but essentially got fired for not being social enough).
I guess I'm not really that much of an autist since I really open up when I'm drunk, so in more casual events it's easier.

Curitiba, Paraná.
Unironically the autism capital of the country, people here are considered antisocial assholes but even then they are too social to me.

I wish I knew senpai.

Mexibros are qt.

Never heard a gunshot.
I'm atheist and never was religious, my parents let me follow my own path and I'm grateful for that.

My parents don't mind, my mom actually prefers that we stay united.

Are you even happy as a NEET? Why don't you just change your life?

How come that state is considered anti-social? And why don't you like being social?
Are you qt?

>my mom actually prefers that we stay united.
What does that mean? She likes that you're a need?

I tried being a normie.
I got a job for about a year and a half but the anxiety was overwhelming sometimes, I would wake up with a sense of dread and sometimes cried for no good reason and it only got worse as my boss and coworkers started distancing themselves from me once my initial normie façade crumbled away as the months passed.
I don't regret it though, I learned some important lessons and I can be decently social when I'm drunk now.
As for changing my life, I would like to meet qts but I'm way too shy and I feel like I miss a lot of things that a girl might think are "must-haves" like street know-how and car license.

I know it's a meme but the social values are a bit different in South Brazil since there are more central and eastern european immigrants here than the African and south Europeans that the other regions have.
It's not that I don't like being social, it's just not my nature.
I don't know if I'm qt, right as I started trying being a normie I would get a few glances from qts in the bus but that kinda stopped after a while and I don't know why.

Her family lived together until she got married, so she prefers that way.

How old are you?
What ethnicity are you?

2X
Mix of german, russian and polish.

So what's your lifeplan?

Going to be a NEET for ever until your mom dies and then rent out your boypussy to old men?

My dream would be to make a living doing what I love which is music and making games, I know that's extremely hard so I will just keep doing freelance stuff at home.

>My dream would be to make a living doing what I love which is music and making games

What are you doing to achieve that dream? What are you freelancing exactly

cute. picS?

I'm working on a game right now so that's that.
I worked as a freelance videographer and editor.

No pics sorry bb.

Are you racist? If so, why?

I try to not be racist but I do understand that some people are born in different cultures and economic situations, which changes how a person thinks and acts.

lmfao we icelanders always seem to ask if they have heard gun shots

Do you like anime?