This kills the racists

This kills the racists

Other urls found in this thread:

idtech.com/kids/tech-camps/courses/diy-build-laptop-learn-coding/
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
pi-top.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This actually makes the racists think how true their hate is and laugh over human stupidity

this thread again, deja vu

It only took them 74 years to catch up.

I like how non-Sup Forums (probably also leftists and SJWs) make these threads to shit on Sup Forums.

It's very obvious OP, how can you be this stupid to now see how transparent this shit is?

>wh*Te subhuman thinks he created computers
Stop taking credit for other people's accomplishments

this, so they can shit on Sup Forums and Sup Forums being full of Sup Forums shit
it's a coordinated assault going on for weeks already

*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*steals*
SO U BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wit it*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats a skittle*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest KFC*
U BE SAYIN
*collects welfare*
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeth then smacks lips*
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer*
WE WUZ
*dindu nuffins*
*sets down cotton bale*
HOL UP
*strokes welfare check pensively*
WE WUZ
*throws up gang sign*
SOM FINNA
*swings from basket ball hoop*
WE WUZ
*grabs dick and shuffles left and right*
SOM FINNA
*participates in drive by shooting*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*converts to islam*
U SAYIN WE WUZ
*repeated world star yelling in background*
SOM FINNA
*sells crack*
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
*evolves to primate*

Oh right I'm sorry it was actually Yakub that created the first computer until us evil whites stole his technology.

Not saying thaT. Just hate when white bois think they invented something just because a white guy invented it

How? Does it shoot lasers?

Why can't us whites have racial pride in what our people have done, Jamal?

why green tho

Just like how I hate blacks who still bitch about slavery.

I mean he did technically assemble it. It's no different from when an autist says they "built their gaming rig"

It is though
Building your house own computer at least requires you to understand that blue cable goes in blue hole

cause niggers love da green

He looks to be intelligent but he'll like either
A) Be shot or stabbed by his own kind for being an "Uncle Tom"
Or
B) Through peer pressure he'll turn into just another gangbanger nigger who will end up in jail before he's 18

Blacks need to get their shit together.

>child interested in technology
>mother actually proud of child for being interested in technology

Tell me what I am supposed to be angry about.

>what am I suppose to be mad about
You aren't a subhuman racist so nothing

>mother
Sister.

i really don't know why this gets me everytime

>I like how non-Sup Forums (probably also leftists and SJWs) make these threads to shit on Sup Forums.

Do you actually think OP is being genuine here? Does it seem reasonable that he is a leftist/SJW and made this thread in a genuine effort to leave racists flustered? Doesn't it seem much more likely that OP goes on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and thinks this would be a good image to do a little trolling with, especially considering variations of this same thread are posted all the time?

why is his face so punchable?

>sister proud of her brother
>even less societal pressure to do so compared to mother

Just let this family live Sup Forums.

This is a technology board, why is the topic about subhuman racists?

That's your primal instinct as a white man to kill all niggers. Unfortunately many of our kind have lost this instinct due to modern society selectively rewarding those with poor genes.

Sup Forums-tards aren't this stupid.
This is just pure shitposting to shit on Sup Forums.
This is probably _literary_ made to make a dumb anons point more clear in another thread right now I happened to notice.

Boys with single mother parents always end up fucked in one way or another.

t. I lived with only my mom and I'm a fucking faggot

oh cool

hmmmm

>personal computer computer
Women are retarded.

megumin was made for sex

I highly doubt that kid made a laptop...
You can get a barebone laptop and add storage, RAM and maybe a network adapter but that's all an average consumer or even enthusiasts can do.
Unless you have a shit ton of experience it's extremely easy to fuck a laptop build.

Also this just looks like a plasti dipped razer...

How pathetic do people have to be to feel like they need to assert their superiority over a kid. Little dude just enjoys tech, did something small and his sister was proud of it, but you man children can't handle it.

>You can get a barebone laptop and add storage, RAM and maybe a network adapter but that's all an average consumer or even enthusiasts can do.
Only with consumer shit, ThinkPads don't have this problem.

nu-thinkpads do though, jewish soldered shit can go fuck itself

this. And one's first build is quite a milestone on a long road

wanting people to have their own ethno-states is not racist

Can I add a 1080ti in my thinkpad?
Didn't think so

How about you retards Google what it says on the casing?

idtech.com/kids/tech-camps/courses/diy-build-laptop-learn-coding/

So they don't build a laptop, they just hook a bunch of peripherals to a raspberry pi and install windows on it

Can you even read? They are using Linux and the course includes coding in Python.

Okay, so they hook a bunch of peripherals to a raspberry pi, install ubuntu on it and then make a hello world script
So fucking complicated, dang

>build
>laptop

For a child his age, yes

The people that make threads like this got banned from Sup Forums because they wont stop making threads like this.

I was going to comment the same. Either this kid build a mobo from scratch or this tweet is full of shit

You mean for a nigger
Unless you're a brainlet, reading that shit off of the internet and doing it is easy

>invents

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

>parents telling aunt and uncle I built a computer
>"user ordered parts from all over the world and built a computer from scratch!"
>Screaming in my head "OH GOD PLEASE STOP"
>Feel like I deserve to be ridiculed by Sup Forums even though I didn't even open my mouth

It's one of these

pi-top.com/

Raspberry Pi kits

Is pretty amicable for a niglet of his age, more amicable than clock boy anyhow.

Man I knew I should have chosen to be black when I was born, so I would get praised for this

It can be a PC computer or an Apple computer, DUH

So the kid assembled a raspberry pi laptop? Well good for him.

90% of Sup Forums probably wouldn't know how to assemble it without the manual desu.

it's literally less complicated than fucking bionicles

Good for him, a great foundation to start a real hobby about it. Y'all are rude.

Was considering buying a kit for my little bro as well, what's the best one for a 17 year old? He's a little aimless but loves computers and I just want him to love something again.

She is like 10 year old or some shit,get help nigga!

Maybe so, but it's cute she cared enough about something so stupid to post about it. Most gfs couldn't give a shit about your interests.

Why not build a desktop with him instead user?

When I was around 11 I built a Frankenstein laptop with my dad from spare parts of other broken laptops, but the feeling I got when I put together my first desktop by myself was a lot more exciting even if it were a lot simpler.

There's just something about picking out parts and putting it all together that's exciting for men, I think.

>White guy build a PC-->Nah.
>Black guy build a PC --> OMG, he is so clever.

Well it's the internet, where animals are popular.

There are Sup Forums-tards falseflagging as /leftypol/
There are /leftypol/-tards falseflagging as Sup Forums
But this is a simple case of shit posting for the sake of shit posting, I can guarantee you 100% that it is nothing more than that

>Sup Forums-tards aren't stupid

watermelons are green

Actually, they're usually less retarded than Sup Forums

>browses Sup Forums
>posts anime
>claims others are stupid

Fuck off t*rk. I thought you stopped shitposting, roach.

"Built his own computer" How?

Sup Forums is everywhere, shill.
£0.02 has been deposited into your bank account

Lego is probably harder than that.

Hahaha whitey btfo

Well, most Sup Forumstards nowadays unironically believe that the Earth is flat.

Raspberry Pi + cheap screen + keyboard + touchpad + case

You can find laptop kits like that for raspberry pretty easily with google.

Adorable. A girlfriend that takes an interest in her boyfriend's hobbies. She's a literal unicorn.

Yes actually, I think there's even one model Lenovo made that supports dual mxm gpus in SLI
As long as you have the power for it, which pretty much limits you to high end P series machines anyway

If she is this retarded, then that means her pussy is that easier to get to; and i want that chocolate pussy in the avatar to bleach it with neverending floods that make Houston look like a barren desert.

About the fact that this fine young melanated gentleman has a 95℅ risk of falling victim to the negro apes and the morbidly obese nuh-huh DeLaShaneekwah around him AND/OR to their customs

This could be a pretty good marketing, though. "Hey, even a niglet can build this, why can't you?"

That's nothing.
One black kid INVENTED a computer.
What's happening? Are white people not smartest race anymore?
Fuck... Is it because of chemicals in water..?
D..did government under Obama's control changed chemicals to make white people more stupid for equality..?

Fuck off newfag

>TV as a monitor
My fucking eyes.

Cause all forms of race pride is nonsense that stems from deep insecurities of personal accomplishments

>INVENTED
Do you mean this by any chance?

anime website

Then why do you beta leftists support black and jew supremacism?

No, it's leftism.
Whites were at their best during the period when they were socially conservative the most, when they sought superiority, when pride fueled them and honor was worth more than money.
When foresight and intelligence to conquer spread their wings throughout the whole globe and created one renaissance after another while dominating anything that stood in their way.
When they rose through conflicts, constantly training and improving multiple generations of diplomats, strategists, intellectuals, scientists, administrators, engineers, under pressure of unending competition and war which then brought about revolutions in all fields of research.

Now whites are cucked self-loathing faggots. They have no motivation anymore, their people live easy lives, there is no struggle to force challenge and desperation upon them as the ultimate training, and their standards in terms of life goals and motivation have stooped lower than ever in their history. They have lost their pride, and they have lost the sight of the values that enabled their ancestors to produce the current wealth and technology they depend upon in a campaign of shaming and insulting those same ancestors for being domineering and intelligent. They are stuck marveling at architecture their ancestors created, yet the new generations are incapable of reproducing. They don't even know how to properly parent their children anymore to the point that white parents even fear their children these days, a result of emasculation and hugspace politics. A shame, and a disgrace of a race.

China and/or Islam will fix all of this.

Because this is a technology board full with subhuman racist crossdressers

Please, go away.

> "all forms of race pride is nonsense"
I don't

It's a race to the bottom on who can support the most inane theories on Sup Forums

Why are the mods so lax with this Sup Forums shit?
It's useless and doesn't 3ven bring any interesting discussion.

Literally ikea level. The only thing building one proves is that your IQ is above 60

No kafir, you are the one who will leave.
You will convert, or by Allah's will you will be removed for being a genetic disgrace.

We have mods?

I led a guild in Guild Wars 1 with my ex and we played JRPGs all the fucking time together.

I should have never let her go. Life was so much happier back then. :'(

Mods are busy conducting their very serious business