TL;DR: Is there a way to bypass FRP on a SM-G935T (Samsung S7 Edge from T-Mobile)

TL;DR: Is there a way to bypass FRP on a SM-G935T (Samsung S7 Edge from T-Mobile).

My mom gave my aunt a S7E as a gift, but asked me to configure it. I did and checked everything and it was perfect (at least as perfect as a Samsung bloatware device go)! Did a factory reset, re-inserted my e-mail and after that, removed my e-mail. The only thing she had to do was to insert her account, but she doesn't know anything about that, apparently. She proceed to lend the device to a bunch of people that tried an awful amount of things to use it, but they may have done a factory reset at it a couple of times and now that i have it at my hands again, nothing works and i'm locked outside it. Tried a bunch of exploits but nothing ever works. Really do not want to throw this away.

Product name: SM-G935T
Binary: Samsung Official
FRP Lock: ON
Warranty Void: 0x0
Qualcomm Secureboot: Ename
AP SWREV: b4(2, 1, 1, 1, 1) K1 S3
Secure download: enable

It's running with Android 7, latest updates.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.lineageos.org/devices/hero2lte/install
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ8_qbj1DPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read the sticky, then kill yourself

Give the phone back Jamal

>TL;DR: Is there a way to bypass FRP on a SM-G935T
take it to the store it was bought from

Return it at once Tyrone

If it was stolen, i'd rather sell it to someone for 50 bucks and do anything else.

I'm in Brazi, the phone was brought in US.

Take it back to the store.

have you tried wiping the phone and flashing fresh android onto it? id imagine that would work

Yeah... But since i can't downgrade (due to OEM being locked and bootloader too), i can only upgrade. With official roms it doesnt clean what i want and with unnoficial, Odin gives a failure warning.

SOPA

hmm, as far as i know, all samsung devices come with something called the "download mode"
theres a FOSS toolset available for interfacing with it called heimdall, its available for windows linux and macos.
thats what i used to flash stuff onto my phone.
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/hero2lte/install
heres a guide from the lineageos wiki, you can follow the steps of the first half of the guide to install TWRP, and after that, you can just wipe/flash whatever you want.
hope it helps

Tell your Aunt/Mom to take it to a T-Mobile store.
They will fix it for her or give her a new one
Unless you really did steal and in that case give it back shaniqua

Thanks. I'll try that when i get home.

I'm avoiding sending it overseas and have it sent back to me again due customs. Brazil charges a lot for it.

Ok then you stole it from an american tourist
If your family paid a shitload to bring it into Brazil, im sure they don't mind paying to get it fixed

give it back m´lady

Tried this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ8_qbj1DPQ

Faggots

Deixa de ser retardado e procura no YouTube ou Google como desbloquear o s7/como tirar email registrado do s7, essas coisas são fáceis demais no Android, vc com certeza vai achar algum tutorial fudido que vai funcionar

I bypassed that via code with a software that makes a fake call with the USB cable, another thing people try is using an otg cable.

> Brazilian
> Trying to convince people you didn't steal it
UMA

DELICIA

Plugs usb into the bottom with rootjunkies frp by pass to get into settings. You can then add a new Google account factory reset again and unlock using yours.

Also kys

Format it to 0 with your pc

tool called term can call the phone while it's setting up, from there you can get into the settings and then to samsung store, you can download es file manager and google services. log in to your account. then you can just use your login on the lock.

have fun getting that program to work though, it's a bitch.

lol just flash stock firmware with odin

It's an S7 Edge. If it was stolen then the guy who had it stolen from him was done a favour

>touchwizz
>samsung store