Ask a Chicano who identifies primarily as Mexican but has never actually left America, anything

Ask a Chicano who identifies primarily as Mexican but has never actually left America, anything.

CHI

PO

A
Z
T
L
A
N

W H E N ?

B

don't care

Do you speak Spanish?

Do you and your fellow chicanos hate black people? If so, why?

Do you speak spanish?

Soon, some figures show us being a majority as early as 2020.

Very little, unfortunately.

Yes, because they are loud, usually very racist, but worst of all they're so fucking lazy.

How do you "identify" as a Mexican if you have never been to Mexico?

Do you realize that actual Mexicans don't consider you one of them?

How often do you get racisted upon?

>Very little, unfortunately.
Then why do you feel Mexican? Are you close to the culture, even if in English?

Reminder that 1/3 of all American posters are chicanos

I'm culturally Mexican.
I purposefully avoid any hobbies or customs that could be construed as ""white"" or non Mexican.

Whites are pussies, so never unless you count keyboard warriors on Sup Forums.

See first answer

Soon it will be 1/2 :DDD

Do you want to start speaking learning spanish more, then?

好吧,我会注意的因素

>I purposefully avoid any hobbies or customs that could be construed as ""white"" or non Mexican.
What do you mean by this? What is "white"?

How does it feel knowing white people will be a minority soon?

I do want to get better I but can't really practice it with many people. Many of my Chicano friends only speak Spanglish like myself. My mom only ever spoke to me in broken English growing up because she wanted me to be American, but I refused. I usually lurk /lat/ threads and watch Mexican YouTubers to keep up with the slang.

You are cancer, I'm a chicano too but I realize mexican culture is inferior to American. You are the exact reason why Trump is gonna win this November

Reading, succeeding in school, not killing each other over tiny amounts of money or drugs, etc.

>why Trump is gonna win this November

>I'm culturally Mexican
What's the difference between you and some muh heritage faggot in Boston who claims he's Irish?

> Walk in to a room
> There's too many white people
> Leave room
Like that.
So if I go to a bar with a Hispanic sounding name but it's full of whites I'll try again. Or if I take a Hispanic history class but the class is half whites, I'd leave.

What is the meaning of life?

>culturally Mexican
>Doesnt speak Spanish

MUH HERITAGE

>spanglish

¿si hablara así, lo entenderías?

Feels really good, to be honest, family.
The day can't come soon enough, my city is already overwhelmingly Hispanic, and I'm planning on moving to a city with growing Hispanic demographics and having at least 4 children.

> Le ebin Tio Tom racist
You'll never be white, stop trying to be.
White people will pat you on the head for saying the racist shit they can't, but you're still just another spic to them when you turn your back.

Probably none

Procreation

>You are cancer, I'm a chicano too but I realize mexican culture is inferior to American. You are the exact reason why Trump is gonna win this November

¡Órale! Me too. I am fucking tired of being called a pocho and vendido by idiots like OP.

Proud to be of Mexican and Spanish ancestry, but I am an estadounidense to my core. The Founding Fathers of this country set up a better system of government than they have in Mexico.

Trump wants a wall, but there will be a gate, and we'll let in the good people we want and keep the other bastards out. Fuck Clinton, I'm voting for Trump.

Yes, I can actually read Spanish pretty well actually, but literally speaking I trip up a lot on words and usually just try to "mexicanize" whatever the word is in English and hope for the best because I'm not too good at thinking on the spot.

CHI

I have the same problem too desu, typing and reading is one thing, but actually speaking it is an entirely different story.

Me cago en la putísima madre que te parió.

I'm the exact opposite. I can speak Spanish very well but I can't read or write it

That's quite silly. I thought you meant that you engage with Mexican culture even if in English.

Pinche baboso mamame la verga. Trump 2016.

Kek

We'll nail it down one day bro.

That's pretty weird senpai.
Are you naturally good at speaking or something?

Sorry should've been clearer.
Those were two separate statements I made.

And I do both things for different goals.

I do keep myself very culturally tied to mexican traditions. I have my own little garden like my grandfather did and cook my own mexican foods with vegetables grown in dirt my uncles brought me from the town in Tamaulipas where my parents were from. I unironically celebrate things like dia de los muertos, and go to spanish catholic mass even though I don't really understand it many times because they speak too fast.

The "avoiding whites" you quoted is a secondary thing I do, and that's because I don't like white culture. Many Chicanos like to identify as both Mexican and American, but I choose to bother with that at all and dont call myself or consider myself American.

>That's quite silly. I thought you meant that you engage with Mexican culture even if in English.

This pendejo probably hates you too. Stupid fucking indio.

>You'll never be white, stop trying to be.
beaner, the original hispanics are/were white. get over yourself