If you died and had to be reincarnated in these three countries which one would it be...

If you died and had to be reincarnated in these three countries which one would it be. (you could be born into anybody's kid rich or shit poor).

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/brazil/gdp-growth-annual
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36446652
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/disturbing-stories-from-chinas-roads/news-story/9cdb5a1db6620d454a0ca96128f8cd6e
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-monday-edition-1.3218166/some-drivers-in-china-are-intentionally-killing-injured-pedestrians-1.3218168
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/24/opinion/vanessa-barbara-in-denial-over-racism-in-brazil.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Brazil
unchronicle.un.org/article/racial-discrimination-and-miscegenation-experience-brazil/
unesco.org/new/en/brasilia/social-and-human-sciences/ethnic-and-racial-relations/
pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/lessons/brazil-in-black-and-white/discrimination-and-affirmative-action-in-brazil/?p=4323
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brazil
>bunda
>awesome festive culture
>germanic

That's hard to say.

Probably Brazil. I've been to India about a half dozen times and love the country, but I wouldn't want to risk the chance of getting born into crushing poverty. Moreover, I'd assume there's a chance I could be reincarnated as a woman, too, in which case I definitely wouldn't want to be born in India.

I don't know very much about China. I think it'd be a toss-up between Brazil and China. Maybe China would be the better option.

However, I'll be going to both countries within the next two years so I suppose I'll have a better answer then.

There must be some parts of India and China that aren't shit, right; Most of Brazil is shitty jungle and a sterile desert in the northeast, but south and São Paulo is nice. I need to know more about the regions of China and India first.

brasiu all the way

India has a lot of wonderful people and beautiful places, but poverty is widespread and rampant. My ex-girlfriend lived in a very nice neighborhood. If one were to walk there, they would pass parked luxury Porsche and Mercedes cars, security stations, and modern apartments. Go down the street, hang a right, and walk through the gate and suddenly there are naked people bathing in a mudpuddle on the side of the street.

That's just how India is.

Definitely China

i want to pick brazil, but then theres a good chance ill be reincarnated as a black, so ill pick china

Rich HUE no question

We have less blacks than USA lmao.
Lots of pardos tho.

Still, it's a very big country with over 1 billion people. There must be a few regions that aren't designated shitting grounds.

Sure. Here's a picture I took in the Himalayas back in 2014. It's a beautiful place, but there are people living in mud and stick huts on the next ridge around. The point I'm making is that, if you were to be born in India, you'd most likely be living in poverty. That's not to say that you might not get to enjoy some beautiful sights.

Kerala actually has a higher HDI than Russia, if I'm remembering correctly.

Brazil.

China

Just avoid the pollution and I'm pretty much golden

barely any crime and food is rad as fuck just don't go to that shitty looking resteraunt in a hole type shit and I'm golden

People are relatively decent, will penny pinch the fuck outta me but won't hate or kill me just because I'm different

Poverty will be a huge problem and a competitive labor market will be hard as fuck but If I can retain my knowledge right now I'll be fine

China

Brazil, no contest

Brazil

Jeeez OP. Tough choice:

China
>be wage salve for life
>be afforded no chance of individuality
>live in overcrowded towns
>retarded one child policy leaves the country with excess of millions of men to women
>can't find a date
>materialistic society

India
>retarded chaste system
>smelly disgusting people who don't poo in loo
>intolerable weather
>women are bitchy and not much to look at
>horrible """""English"""""" or retarded regional languages

Brazil
>western
>Christian
>beautiful women
>up and coming country
>cool language
>football
>beaches

isn't there more subhumans living in northern brazil than south? which is more likely being born has a pardo/nigger in a favela or some rich white guy in southern brazil?

T. Jose Sanchez

Every single about Brazil sucks and is subhuman shithole. I can't wait for the world to see for itself during the olympics.

Brazil by a landslide. I'd take danger over fucked up family customs. I'm going to poor anyways so fuck it. At least I can hue it up during the happy days.

Northeast: 56 560 081 inhabitants
South: 29,016,114 inhabitants
State of São Paulo (Southeast Region): 41.384.039 inhabitants
Southeast Region: 85 115 623 inhabitants

Southeast Region is also very nice, except for Rio

>Every single about Brazil sucks and is subhuman shithole

Unlike India and China? Brazil has redeeming qualities though. At least Brazil is Christian. India is smelly and China is soulgrinder to the individual.

Out of 205 million people, 73 million live in the south and São Paulo, so yes, your chances of being a junglenigger are high.

>Brazil has 200 million people

Jesus christ, you fuckers breed like roaches.

São Paulo has 44 million+ inhabitants.

just hope you are born in shanghai or hong kong cuz that's the jackpot. It suck so much to born uighur or tibetan however.....

>be afforded no chance of individuality
what is that even

>USA has 323 million people

Jesus christ, you fuckers breed like roaches.

Brazil has great food, weather and at least life is a lot calmer and relaxed if you're lucky. At least people won't kick me for having the wrong surname, and I'll be able to see life in the appropriate 4:3 aspect ratio.

Fuck Chile

t. Alberto Barbosa

>landmass
- United States of America 9,147,593.0
- Brazil 8,358,140.0

>population
- United States of America 318.9 million
- Brazil 200.4 million

not that different from us

Chinks live by the "The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down" principle. They are remarkably uniform, they don't have that uniqueness that makes every human a world of its own. It's uncanny desu.

Brazil is not that bad even if you are a simple medium class

Brazil because they're bros.

China? Soulless
India? Poo in the loo

Hong Kong is pretty much a SP with chinks
Dunno about a India though

Those are some pretty outdated stats. Also, Brazil has a birthrate as low as most of western Europe now. It doesn't have anything to do with the zika meme because it was already low before that.

wtf I love Mexico now

Brazil. No question about it.

New Worlders 4 lyre.

india

Wouldn't you do the same in bunda land?

We aren't doing that anymore:

Fix it immediately! I don't want a shortage of young qt BRs when I have my inevitable midlife crisis.

Oh, now here comes the classic brazilian which suffers with inferiority complex that speaks that India and China are better than Brazil

Brazil

I don't want to see(or smell) the Ganges and I don't want to risk being aborted if I'm reincarnated as a girl in China

If I died, and had an entirely new set of life experiences, to what extent would I be the same person?

Can i be a sick shaolin monk

You wouldn't since you can't remenber your past life experiences so no matter what you would become would be irrelevant of what your current self is.

BRAZIL BRAZIL
get me out of this shithole
REEEEEEEEE

Are the memes true?
I heard you guys have extreme tribalism with each region living in its own bubble.

Brazil. Definitely Brazil.

Culture is much less restrictive and suffocating than China or India.

>extreme tribalism
Huh? They have their own languages and cultures in each state, if that's what you mean.

Hardly surprising when they were all separate kingdoms and shit.

China

Sucks to be black as well

Brazil
Nigga, are you even trying?

No they do not

China isn't Japan.

Brazil without a doubt. I'd say the culture is more relatable than the others.

Brazil

Obviously Brazil.

Best future.

China then go to Canada or Australia. If I can't leave, then Brazil

>be Black in America or Brazil
>have human rights
>be a legal equal

>be Chinese
>choke on smog
>get hit by a car
>they kill you so you can't sue

Wowee, your Liberal Arts degree is showing

>best future

tradingeconomics.com/brazil/gdp-growth-annual

(Citation needed)

Japs are the most ignorant posters on Sup Forums.

>tfw our image is so bad we're being compared to india and china
we're more like a hot russia

Im on a foreign posting. Visited a lot of Asian countries because of my job.

India doesn't appeal so haven't visited, but China outside of Hong Kong is the worst place on the planet. Especially for the poor.

>China outside of Hong Kong is the worst place on the planet.

Okay Abe

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html

10 seconds of googlefu

>slate opinion

Wow nice objective statistic from a reputable news source.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36446652
Here's India.

It's almost like third world countries are third world?

India is also shit. Therefore China is not shit. Also, it's almost like the article had links to documented events, did you look at those?

Nice goal post moving, Comrade.

Daily reminder that we virtually copied China's one child family law due to economic crisis.

Where did I move the goalpost you autistic LDP faggot?

You claimed here>China outside of Hong Kong is the worst place on the planet.

And now you claim
>India is also shit.
Which is it? Is China worse than India? Is China worse than Laos? NK?

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

>(Citation needed)
Citation was given.

You then argued that India is also bad, which is irrelevant to the point that China is shit. I'll concede my use of hyperbole in regards to "worst place on Earth." But the original point was China was a shithole and people murder their victims when they hit them with their car, thus the point stands that China is shit, and arguing that India is also shit to alleviate that and focusing on rhetoric rather than the original argument is goal post moving, Zhang.

Well and good but the original post was:
Which you failed to argue against when given evidence, rather focusing on a throwaway comment.

>>China
>small penis
>more men than women
>authoritarian government

>>India
>poo in loo

>>Brazil
>big negro penis
>bunda
>chance I might be "white"
>can move to Portugal

Brazil of course

>slate opinion
>credible citation to describe and entire country of 1.4 billion people

Ahh well here's my ass as a citation for why Japan is going to get nuked again in the near future.

You provided no sources for your argument either Abe.

Are you actually autistic?

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/disturbing-stories-from-chinas-roads/news-story/9cdb5a1db6620d454a0ca96128f8cd6e

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-monday-edition-1.3218166/some-drivers-in-china-are-intentionally-killing-injured-pedestrians-1.3218168

The original fucking point was about the phenomenon of double hitting in China. Can you not stay on topic?

>>be Black in Brazil
>>have human rights
>>be a legal equal

Uh no.

India because they're slightly less subhuman than niggers and chinks, and there are some rural areas where waste removal isn't a problem. Plus you have a chance of being Muslim instead of shitdu

Brazil is tiny percentage white but it doesn't matter because they are degenerate commies

China is not even an option. I don't want to fall in an elevator and get my organs harvested and used for concrete filler

>the original topic

No the original topic was this you autist

>China is not even an option. I don't want to fall in an elevator and get my organs harvested and used for concrete filler

Despite the memes, this happens more often in India and Brazil than China.

>tiny percentage white

Not really. Majority is mixed but it's not like 90% or anything.

Meh. Brazil or India. but more Brazil.

If the Cup experience didn't turn them off, nothing else can.

No it wasn't.

This was my first post and the one you demanded a citation for:
Although I seem to have accidebtally replied to Taiwananon. Phoneposting

uh yes

Your first post was not the topic. That's not how it worked.

When I asked for a source about blacks being treated as equal legals in Brazil, you provided a slate opinion article about car accidents in China.

Now go kill yourself Abe. You are a shitposter and have provided no source for your claims.

Furthermore, you make preposterous claims>China is the worst country in the world

My family is of Portuguese descent but I lived here all my life. Would I be considered "white" in Brazil? Here I'm darker than the average Canadian, not exactly brown but not white either. maybe tanned. Just curious.

Pardos would be considered blacks in america retard

You're right. Blacks have MORE rights than white people here. Twice as much if they're poor.

>there's no discrimination in the justice system of Brazil against blacks and pardos

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/24/opinion/vanessa-barbara-in-denial-over-racism-in-brazil.html

Haha which is why they make up 95% of the prison population and are extensively poorer.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Brazil
unchronicle.un.org/article/racial-discrimination-and-miscegenation-experience-brazil/

You guys really are saying there is not discrimination against blacks in the Brazilian justice system?

The Brazilian police user on /k/ describes it in perfect fashion every week.

>you could be born into anybody's kid rich or shit poor
Rich Chink > Rich Poo > Rich Hue
Poor Poo > Poor Hue > Poor Chink

At least poor poos are happy, if nothing else.

Actual niggers get off calling themselves "white" here. It's common for one to say they're "white, but sun-burnt". If you say you're white, most people will agree; if you're particularly swarthy, you may get confused looks, but that's it.

Ultimately, the boundaries of "whiteness" are quite loose here, because most BRs have a percentage of black ancestry.

unesco.org/new/en/brasilia/social-and-human-sciences/ethnic-and-racial-relations/

pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/lessons/brazil-in-black-and-white/discrimination-and-affirmative-action-in-brazil/?p=4323

Poor Chinese are much happier than rich Chinese. Also, Chinese are much happier than Indians.

Indians have some of the lowest happiness/life satisfaction ratings in the world.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report

>constant goal post moving
>failure to respond to argument
>acknowledges exaggeration as the maint point of the argument
>ignores citations and sources
You make me ashamed to be American, Comrade Zhang