What is Sao Paulo like? How does is it compared to Rio?

What is Sao Paulo like? How does is it compared to Rio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7UBDGt8VK8
youtube.com/watch?v=gSls-XUAoGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My friend tells me it's less dangerous than Rio but still pretty dangerous. I'm going there next month

It's a big, smelly shithole. Rio is a smelly shithole too, but at least it has beaches.

I'VE PLAYED MAX PAYNE 3! THEREFORE I KNOW BRAZIL BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS GAY EARTH!

Best city ever if you are a normie since it is massive and diverse.

It is only dangerous where poor people live at the borders.

Since i'm not a degenerate the only convenience for me here is cheap high speed internet and 24/7 everything.

Max Payne 3 is accurate for Rio, not for São Paulo

Modern, vibrant and interesting. But it is one of those "too big for its own good" cities. Traffic is insufferable and some parts are difficult to get to using public transportation. Taxis are expensive too.

SP has dangerous areas. Rio has dangerous everywhere since favelas are always close to them.
SP is no paradise but it's definetly not the hell that is Rio.

You known what pisses me off, my friend there has faster internet (15-16 Mbps) and mines around 5 tops, doesn't make sense

Laying wire is expensive.

Is that Brazil? Looks pretty first world, I thought Brazil was third world

I have unmetered 300/300. Pay the equivalent of 50 birgerbcks.

Cheaper than the fastest regular cable i had before fiber got to my street.

BR is third world m8 but SP is quite ok compared to Rio and the north.

Nice m8, wish I had at least 10 ffs

That's the only good picture you will ever find of São Paulo.

Overall the city is a dump.

This is a Japanese neighborhood in São Paulo and even this place looks like shit.

>Liberdade is a japanese neighborhood meme
Are we living in the 60s? Why people insist on this? Besides some weeaboos and few restaurants, it's totally a chinatown by now.

It is a mix of chineses, japaneses and korean.

I'm going to go check that place out.

What, did you expected to see an african tier city? Fucking nip, go educate your self. It is a 3rd world country, but it is no 100% shit. We have a lot of good places but a lot of bad places too.

>We have a lot of good places but a lot of bad places too.

So does Nigeria. Arrogant fucker.

The difference is that Nigeria has only few good places and much more bad places.

Not OP, can I have a tl;dr about the differences between the girls of Sao Paulo and Rio?

Keep telling yourself that before going to sleep, maybe one day it might become true(country of the future and all that).

With China investing in Africa, it's only a matter of time before it surpasses Brazil.

this is sp
youtube.com/watch?v=f7UBDGt8VK8

this is rj
youtube.com/watch?v=gSls-XUAoGc

I get Sao Paulo is whiter, but whose girls are the sluttiest/more fond of foreigners?

Except Nigeria is like 50% Muslim and 100% nignog

Have been inside that tall building in the middle some weeks ago.

Also, the canadian consulate is there

What's your ISP ffs? I get like 50 mbps and don't even pay that much.

literally any girl will give you her bagina if you say you're foreigner
please come to my place and take one of my hot cousins so we can be family

The fuck? well honestly I'm not in the city, and its Telus, and they suck even in the city. Who's your ISP? and where are you?

Videotron in Montreal. Didn't even realize Telus provided internet. Don't think they around in QC.