DOWN WITH THE Sup Forums DICTATORSHIP !!

DOWN WITH THE Sup Forums DICTATORSHIP !!

stop censorship on Sup Forums !

I don't want my boarding being cuckeed anymore when some Sup Forumsernational happening takes place!

Just go to /tr/ dumb monkey

That falseflag coup already ended long ago senpai.

Yeah, Sup Forums is incredibly cancerous and we shouldn't have to deal with this brand of retards whenever something is happening.

>hurr joos derp nigs durr tumblr
Pass on the muzz though.

I know
But it's not the first time it happens and thread are deleted "because they belong on Sup Forums "

Get a load of this zipperhead.

>it's habbening

this is what generals are for

I just went on /tr/ to talk about it. rather here than learn from retarded habbening faggots and other various morons that patrol Sup Forums

>Pass on the muzz though.
If you're gonna act that way, you might as well just take it all the Sup Forums way. Both this and those other things are equally Sup Forums

>le habbening spamming meme

>post something related to some event
>get meme or completely irrelevant replies

>/tr/
what is /tr/?

tranny general

this

still better than 'HEY LOOK THIS PARTICULAR PROBLEM

KNOW WHAT I THINK??
JEWS!!'

A general where people talk about their experiences being transgender in different countries.

literally the most cringey """"coup"""" turkey has ever experienced. and we had like 7 coups

i am so sorry for all of this mess.

Seriously, how can Sup Forums be at this level of retardation? I thought the autism had a limit... Yet the modders obligated us to discuss specific themes in this complete cancer of Sup Forums.

It's filled with uneducated Americans, that's how!

Is Anzu safe?

french people i talked to seems to think this is a false flag for erdogan to consolidate his power
he wasn't even in the country when the coup happened and a coup has for aim to arrest or kill the president

Fuck this, UGLY, PALE, UNATTRACTIVE, RETARDED, WHITE, UNINTELLIGENT, GIRL!!!

They dedicate their life to extreme identity politics, it's like tumblr but on the opposite scale

Are shitskins really this scared of Sup Forums? You know it's satire right?

>Sup Forums is satire
HeIlo reddit

>unironically using the word shitskin
>lol it's satire guys

yeah okay dylan roof

>shitskin
go back at the Sup Forums, burgershooter

he was in country, in marmaris. however he was on vacation and it was suspicious one. seems like he knew all of those.

she was in japan

She's in Japan.

The Turkish coup only happened in one country: Turkey. Therefore, it wasn't an international happening.

I don't see the point in censoring discussion here on Sup Forums. Sup Forums can go fuck themselves.

my nigga

Doesn't stop us from making fun of your shootings

Made a thread on QA about it
It's more likely to be seen by mods

>You share this board with people who think Sup Forums isn't the right wing version of tumblr and sjw.

>not knowing right now it's the reddit shithole
Dude come on, step it up.

I agree

I agree also.

>suddenly coup attempt
>start reading about it
>come post about it on Sup Forums
>internet gets cut off for technical issues
>come back
>can't post on Sup Forums any more
>go to Sup Forums
>don't want to post about it any more

I really wanted to talk about it too. I fear for my turks m80 they end up like Iran.

this
Ataturk's Turkey must prevail

I though Sargon lived in Britain.