youtu.be/h69sUpHWfgc
vocaroo.com/i/s1tI8kgDHXDO
youtube.com/watch?v=D8HqRH5cHPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Virginia
Not. Southern.

>turkish "coup"
>ended within minutes
>soldiers who had no idea what was going on (they were told it was an exercise) are swarmed by civilians
>get caught
>civilians torture and lynch them
>turkish president replaced over 2,700 JUDGES and even more soldiers

This is how dictatorships start, if it were any other brown person country it would be all over the news, but because they are an """""ally""""" this shit isn't even going to be mentioned

who cares about suspended players lmao

GONNA GET DEADED

NICE EDITION.

going to pick up a bunch of fast food and eat hopefully at least 3 or 4000 calories tonight boys

pls don't user

glo gang

I'm gonna

>the US once spent billions and billions of dollars to send men to the moon so they could play golf and ride around on a buggy at high speeds while whistling "singing in the rain"

Well from the way you phrased it, it sounded like it was a big deal and was bugging him.

Yeah, of course you should just ignore it and not let it phase you.

very good thread OP

I unironically think I have Schizoid Personality Disorder
How do I get an official diagnosis?

Each mission was $18 billion.

youtu.be/h69sUpHWfgc

go to a doctor and tell them that

rob a bank, then ask the judge for a free check up

can you deal with it currently?

otherwise the government gets to know and who wants that

It can just be a regular doctor? Doesn't have to be a psychologist ro anything?

a regular doctor will probably recommend you a psychologist

Which shake from Jack in the Box is the best one

I love death angel. it's so fucking fun and I've only won around 25% of the games I've played. best solo game I have

that's a tough call. probably pandemic though

aeiou

Go to a psychologist.

Not to piss on your parade, but don't bother with it unless you think it's actually ruining your life and want to change. I see so many people nowadays going online and diagnosing themselves with various personality disorders. Not trying to write you off, for all I know you can be bouncing-off-the-walls insane. I'm just saying, if it's not inhibiting your life, don't go overboard and spend money getting therapy.

I used to go on websites and self-diagnose myself all the time. I'm an oddball that could pick out a dozen of the traits they listed and be schizoid one day, schizotypal another. It didn't really bother my life though, so I just forgot about it

John Madden

Should I bike over to get some ramen once it's like 1am, familia?

hehehe

>not even midnight
>1am

At my buddies house watching anime even though I dont normally watch it. This stuff is literally just animated soap operas. With cutsey girls

planning ahead m8

Do these pants make my butt look big?

gtfo

I don't really care about therapy, I just want a diagnosis so I can justify how shitty my life has turned out so far

delet this

Okay

i just noticed the crying wojak in the ocean, kek.

Howard Stern is the pinnacle of American culture

why

yeah. be sure to bring your phone so you can hatch some eggs

good idea

crude, racist, judgemental, exploitative, but kinda nice on the inside

no, don't go...

because a blast of wind came out of his asshole.

*does a high speed somersault into outer space*

my killer gorillaz they roll w. bananas

That sounds really good right now desu

What factors do you perceive have gone into making your life shitty so far?

The KEY thing here is to not make a diagnosis a crutch. Like if a psychologist does diagnosis you, you won't shift all the blame unto that. I used to do that. I would feel angry all the time, tell myself I had a personality disorder that was from years of fighting people off. I used it as a crutch to shift the onus of changing away from myself.

There's a concept in psychology known as the "fundamental attribution error". Basically, you have the choice of blaming a scenario on the situation/context, or the person's personality. The FAE idea states that with other people, we blame their personality, or who they fundamentally are, for acting a certain way. With ourselves, we tend to blame outside forces, NOT who we are.

It is oymoronic at first, but personality disorders can have this effect. With the FAE in assessing ourselves, we might put the blame on the disorder, rather than ourselves, inhibiting our chances to move and develop past our internal issues.

AGAIN, I DO NOT KNOW YOU. I can't make a judgement call at all. Only you can. Go ahead if you want to. You can gain some insight into yourself. All I'm sharing is what I know

*space was a hologram*
*somersaults behind you*
Heh
*surrounded by a deep red aura*
*screams at the top of my lungs*
*shoots a blast strong enough to blow up a planet and disintegrate you*

It looks like he's trying to show us a tattoo or something

my dad took that picture

Just farted in my daughter's room then walked out

ugh my dad just farted in my room wtf?

That'll show her

Storing his sun glasses in his pocket.

White Americans have more in common with eastern europe than they do western europe

What if you tend to blame yourself for everything ?

>told a girl that was talking to me about her gurl problems that I don't have anything to talk about with women unless it's about work or about me getting a piece of pussy

Did I fucked up revealing my /r9k/ power level? She will surely tell other people about my power levels.

ow my dick feels like it has icyhot on it wtf

who cares shes a girl

>Did I fucked up revealing my /r9k/ power level

long answer: yes

if she was popular at all you probably have to move here now to get a chance at ever having sex again, not gonna lie

you have to be 18 years or older to post here

That would be low self-esteem OR cultural differences.

Eastern cultures like Korea's tend to focus more on the group, where positive attributes are attributed to the group, and personal failings attributed to the individual. With the westernization/globalization of a lot of places it's become a bit more complicated to make such statements, but in many cases it still holds true.

(Or you can just be very honest with yourself. )

can someone give me just one you. I want to put the shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Jesus man, what's wrong?

How to tell somebody is an underage poster

>falls for any and all common b8
>cares what other countries think of their country
>isn't patriotic on Sup Forums

vocaroo.com/i/s1tI8kgDHXDO

Drinking some local beer tbqh

here bud

Greetings

just ate so much junk food, congratulate me

I live in a city full of qts and my coward ass cannot say fucking hi or look in their faces. I actually envy the normal faggots and want to be one.

>yurofags in my /cum/

youtube.com/watch?v=D8HqRH5cHPo

I am worried more about the work stuff. I can get a whore in the street.

Where are the white Mexicans I was promised?

Have some kpop

I was just like you a year or two ago. You have to force yourself to socialize in some capacity. I started through a volunteer group, chatted up people and got better over time.

It's cliche advice, but it's cliche because it works. You want to be socially competent? Get out somehow and socialize. Yes, you'll have some shit experiences. I was just awkwardly rejected by a qt because I came on WAY too strong (she said she recognized me from high school and I blurted out I wanted her number).

You CAN do it but you have to kick YOURSELF in the ass and DO IT. Again, I'm the manlet KV who looks like Elliot Rodger, and I used to be "mad at the normies" all the time for their happiness. Then I pushed myself out there, and after a while found socializing isn't that bad. Mind you, I'm still struggling with the ladies, but I interact with qts frequently now

KICK YOURSELF AND DO IT

Just lost some brit slag's number who was sending me nudes on the reg

Wait, do you unironically like Americans?

how about you kill yourself instead

Need my cock milked, any volunteers?

Am I a shithead for loving when white grills do cute stuff like that, but think when azn grills do it they're being ingenuine/acting?

I don't know why I have that stupid kneejerk reaction but I do. Maybe I see too much kpop bullshit on int of music stars trying to act super cute

Are you still kv? I mean bitches will almost always look for money or looks. "lol be confident bro" doesn't work for everybody, specially in countries were 1/10 bitches feel entitled to a 10/10 man.

thanks user. I will start small and move up. At least I am not a wizard. 7 yrs to go.

just fuck off colgate

waarom ben je slecht doen bordspellen ?

Us Mexicans love to please our American masters

Why don't you try dating/hookup sites and talk to women you probably won't meet in real life? It's a start and is easier to talk to women you won't most likely meet, even if you pretend you will.

between him and footfag, which was is more insufferable?

oh shit I just realized ctrl + s = [spoiler][/spoiler]

Don't be rude.

Stay if you want, colgate.

I think I'm okay looking. I have acne like a motherfucker. My face sometimes starts leaking mid-lecture and I'm sitting there trying to hide the blood/puss oozing from my face.

"lol be confident bro" is sort of shit advice because it's so vague, but it is a man's best shot. Yes, many women out there feel entitled, but you just can't lay down and give up. You keep sifting like you're looking for gold in the sand. Eventually you'll find someone.

Even if things don't work out perfectly you can get into some pretty fun situations too. Crazy grill almost got me in trouble with the law and I took another grill's uggs and wore them around for a few hours, just goofy shit to make life a bit more fun

Good luck man. Remember, start small and innoculate yourself. Don't jump in the deep end or you'll have a shit experience. And remember you'll have tons of shitty interactions, but they're all training to mold your more social side.

footfag

Is this you?