>thread will be all about how we aren't based and how my country is shit
You're one evil chicano, sir

>be beaner
>get shot by narcos

The only based country in Europe

there there, you are the most germanio for me

Am I allowed here?

>be mudslime

it seems that ever since that shit with the mudslime running over and shooting at innocent french people you're not that based (far more based than sweden though, that's for sure pepe-san)

Yeah, I didn't sleep after that. And didn't sleep now, too.
Terrorists are scum of humanity. Kill them. Kill them all.

Did Germany get based again? You know what that means :^)

seriosuly though, are you really going to wait until more of them are taken in just because germany says so? I mean, some time ago i thought the whole thing of political correctness and how bad things are in the Old continen were just exaggerated shit, but after watching some videos made by regular europeans i said: jesus christ, are they out of their minds? After this it'd be hard to believe you still think this "let's be kind" is good for ya.

>jesus christ, are they out of their minds?
That's exactly what everybody say here, mate.

Our Gov, and président (Hollande) are just memes.

People want some real ACTION now, from the gov. We're all tired of this shit. But apparently the current gov is inefficient.

So fuck them, ans I can't wait for the next election, in 2017.

Also people start to speak about legalise weapons in france.

INDIA

>1 BILLION PAJEETS
>WILL BECOME SUPERPOWER IN 2030 BC
>WE TAKE POOS IN LOOS ON DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETZ

no country is as based as mine

Good post

well, i can't blame you.. what happened was fucking awful. Call me paranoid if you like, but i don't think your government is "inefficient" just because, in fact it is starting to look like they do it purposely, as if they wanted a civil war (it sounds weird but when you take into account the thousands, if not millions, of muslims and africans that are being imported, you "helping" was supposed to be towards syrians and not africans, and that you have no weapons and that you're..err...well...pacifists (most of you i suppose) it is the only thing that makes sense...your birth rates, they being quite hostile towards you, you have it tough , man

Ehm, that's a theory. I hope it's not true tho...
It would be terrible.

Anyway, the people just want to Live, safely and happy. But we can't. Some fuckers disagree with, well our way of life?

And they kill innocent people.

I don't thin the gov is behind it Tbh. But if it is, well it would be the revolution.

it is the only possible way you'd have to get out of that shitty situation. It isn't surprising the government does this kind of thing to the people, it happens pretty much everywhere, just in different ways.
The only thing i can say is: take care man, because now there are many wackos out there in France

;_;7

woah WOAH German nationalism ON THE RISE

Hi Chicano!

That's not Russia, user.