If Capitalism is so good, why can't everyone own a business? Checkmate, modern day slave owners

If Capitalism is so good, why can't everyone own a business? Checkmate, modern day slave owners.

Dumb frogposter.

>Every low-level tech in my HVAC company wants to start their own company
>Maybe 1 of them actually has the potential to do it and be successul
>The rest are morons LARPing as temporarily embarrassed capitalists

The worst part is, 5 or so of them will probably go on to start companies and 4 of the 5 will have massive complaints/shitty service. They'll be back here begging for $25/hour in no time flat.

Gas the chinks NAO!!

Gooks have no soul

If Communism is so good, why can't everyone have food and equal rights? Checkmate, modern day slaves.

That's the beauty of capitalism, everyone can own their own business. That is also the ugly part of capitalism, 99% of of those who do own their own business will be out of business within 2-5 years.

Unless you have a sure thing, you might be better suited investing into stock than starting your own business.

Because you've got to be competent. 90% of people aren't myself included. I'll settle for some position that pays me $100k/yr if I can. I just want to have good times and put my kids through school (when I have kids). None of that rich bull shit. I'm gucci right here ese.

>equal rights
You don't care about that, you just use that as a way to say commies suck.

>(when I have kids)
hahahahahahaha

You can own a business, it doesn't mean you will be successful or even like doing what you do but America is founded on people growing their own business, the fucking tax code is there to help small businesses and there are many ways to become successful in buiness the issues come from people having no idea what they are doing and they don't understand what they are trying to achevie in the first place

>I've had a small business in my early 20s
>The issue is it is hard when you do it all alone and it requires a lot of work from you
>I stopped because I was doing everything on my own..

They can.
But for most, working for someone else will net them more money.

no one cares about frogs you retards

This is not a technology thread. Saged and reported.

asians in a webm

You can have an ltd in uk with £10 online, takes minutes.

I love this tech-related thread

>why can't everyone own a business?
But anyone can. Technically.

No, bigger businesses will either force small businesses to sell the company to them for pennies on the dollar, bully you, lawsuit you, sabotage you, etc.

americans do this anyway by just pretending like they own it and quitting 5 minutes after someone does something they don't like

It's brain dead anyway. It was cut in half and gutted. Small animals typically can't survive that sort of trauma. A chicken with its head cut off isn't "alive" the same way a veggieman isnt. A distributed nervous system may be able to sustain some bodily functions but there's no consciousness