He did literally nothing wrong

He did literally nothing wrong

Yees. He is like a modern Hitler.

He just dismissed about a third of Turkish judges (including members of their supreme court). What the fuck.

how
you are underestimating gulenists. they are the third most powerful organisation in turkey. after government and army.

>wants to make his country great again
>wants to give religion power
>wants to restrict the lying liberal jewish press
>puts minorities in their place
>not politically correct, not feminist
>negotiates great deals

Is he the Turkish Trump?

While turks are chimping out kurds are fastly going to be majority kek

>Turkey is in danger of being overthrown by some dude in a basement in Pennsylvania

TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE JUDGES

>AKP fifty center
Fuck off shill

most people here say he's a good president because he rebuild the islamization in turkey and he increased the economic income of turkey.
True?

In Islam racism is haram. Remember a5i, no Arab is better than a 3jm and no 3jm is better than an Arab

This. Turks Kurcked.

He was born a Muslim.

he is gathering money and power since 1970's. his sect reminds me of mormons. he also has unique speaking skills. and more importantly US was backing him and his pathetic coup attempt

Compare Istanbul from before he was mayor to 5 years after. Fucking Basra in Iraq was a much better city before beniz sultaniz

Cockroach diaspora detected

>replaced over 2700 JUDGES
>for a failed coup where even some of the soldiers didn't know there was a coup going on

Turkey became a dictatorship overnight, one of our countries won't be in NATO 10 years from now

>orchastarate a coup against beloved government
>fail
>hurr durr why did they start hating us

the north remembers imperialist fat fuck. no incirlik for you. gtfo my country.

Yes the coup surely wasn't staged by people in your country seeking to gain even more power.

That's why some of the soldiers thought they were participating in an exercise right before they surrendered and then were tortured and lynched by islamists.

You reap what you sow and that is truer in turkey right now than anywhere else on the planet.

>thinking some old guy all the way in some nowhere place in the US has the power to start a coup in Turkey
LMAO

CIA disinfo shill detected

You chose this.

>2700

Kek, that's commie tier epuration

maybe we'll finally cut ties with turkey and go to war with them

god I hope so, would love to glass millions of turks and give instanbul to greece and call it constantinople again

like i unironically want this war to happen so we can start killing turks en masse

Ataturk is rolling in his grave right now.

ah yes, are we going to have another dictator to kill

America's government completely supports Erdogan though

the part of the government that is leaving in a few months

You don't think Hillary will support it too? She's been part of the administration for years

>You don't think Hillary will support it too?
Hillary doesn't have a good track record with non-white people.

Including non-white americans

Spent 5 hours watching the happening on CNN and Sup Forums, if anything this proves that Turks are just shitty Arabs.

It only took 16 hours from the start of the coup to draw up a list of the 2700 secular judges he wanted to replace

hmmm

And I'm sure he's just giddy as hell to snatch power away from so many people like a dictator.
Even if he didn't plan the coup, he totally let it happen so that he could purge the country of his opposition.

>this is what american churkas believe

do you know what our civillians have done to our own soldiers yesterday? do you really think some invading forces have any chance against us? considering you lost against vietnam and iraq and you pussied from iran 12391345 times it's not happening fat fuck.
historically we beat all invaders except mongol empire. nothing amuses more than kill off america stronk meme

Greek fags took a nice chunk of your (((country))) before the Brits told them to give it back. Your military is fucking shit, a bunch of Arab looking Islamists on your streets BTFO and lynched your soliders. My fucking sides!

>do you know what our civillians have done to our own soldiers yesterday?
You mean those soldiers who didn't know there was a coup going on and immediately surrendered?

Yes they posed a very real threat, also very convenient that your intelligence building got bombed during the whole thing huh? Don't want anybody to figure out down the road what really happened.

greeks took it when we had no army. once we gathered they lost it in 5 months. not even mentioning that invasion of cyprus lasted 40 hours
putschists were gulenists which barely made up 1% of army. and my people climb on tanks tried to catch bullets with their bare hands.
and you were a turkish province for 5 centuries.

>canadia is a turkish province
lmao what a RETARD YOU ARE

Not really, Obama hates the guy and is only working with him because he'll open the floodgate of refugees into Europe otherwise.

The USA likes someone practical, not an idiot boneheaded enough to fund ISIS and shoot Russian jets out of the sky.

Oh come on, we had 8 years of Bush and we're going to elect Trump soon. Practical. wew lad.

I meant practical leaders of OTHER countries.

The US government (particularly Obama) likes dealing with leaders with a fair bit of flex

>and shoot Russian jets out of the sky.
That's the one thing I liked about him.

The bottom left pictures arent Iranian.

They all received commands from the highest ranking members of the turkish army to stand down and go back to their barracks. The ones who got lynched were the very last bunch that refused to go back until they were forced.

But yes, the replacement of judges has fucked everything. I don't think even erdogan could or would orchestrate something this chaotic though. It was a fucking disaster, and the lira is all over the place. I think he just used the opportunity to strengthen himself and make more propoganda, not actually lead the coup himself

The usa is the biggest supporter of turkish entry into the eu. You're utterly deluded if you think this is about refugees, and that the usa gives a single flying fuck about the issue in the context of europe.

i say we dump islam for baathism again, never gona let kurds take over syria or iraq

Dude, only .0000001% of Iran ever looked like that. The people in the pics are western because they are rich, same case here right now, same case Saudi 40 years ago before the Islamic revolution there. I mean come on, ever seen an Iranian villiage? (90% of Iran is rural basically.)

redditor's butthurt over the failed coup is truly amazing.

Really makes you realize that westerner pov is one of worthless pieces of shit who disregard the democratic choices of those they deem wrong.

One would've thought they'd have learned their lesson after so many years, guess not

remove pigskins, Let the Sultan guide us

>redditor's butthurt over the failed coup is truly amazing.
lmao. What happened? Who's side are they taking?

The brave, "guardians of the secular constitutions and humans rights" military.

Well now that the coup has been foiled they've gone tinfoil mode pretending it was a all plot by erdogan :')

Reddit really really really hates him. the turkey support isis was taken way to seriously there

The only good Baathi was Saddam and even he made Kurdish members of the Iraqi Baath

Is Turkey gonna become the new Syria?
theres voices of concern here that they are heading into a civil war pretty soon

>they are the third most powerful organisation in turkey.
Who's first?

Arabized Kurds. Sadly after all this is over, I think the Kurds will either have a civil war again, or Iraq will, this time Arabs vs Indians (Kurds.)

>implying they won't
It'll be worse than when Barzani was still in charge. It's a shame that Saddam couldn't repopulate all of the north

Well it's a possibility, I doubt the U.S. will help the Kurds, they didn't in the past. It'll probably be Iranians+Iraqis (Maybe Saudi+Gulf support) if the Kurds don't civil war each other. Thing is, when ISIS was created was taking over, it would've been the perfect moment to create a Kurdistan. Now the Iraqi army is actually good, better than it ever war really, so they'll have a much harder time seceding. Which leads me to believe Kurds will civil war each other, the side that wants to create a Kurdistan asap will create one after a long and deadly civil war.

Kys

>wants to give religion power

For this alone he should be removed from power.

>he unironically thinks t*rkey would last more than a day in a conventional war against the US

>he unironically thinks t*rkey would last more than a day in a conventional war against the US

You have 10 seconds to distinguish Erdogan and Putin from each other without referring to their nationality or height.

Easy.
- Putin do not use religion as a political instrument.
- Ergodan was elected in what was at least somewhat free voting.
- One of the most important thing that Putin has been constantly using for establishing his power is igniting conflicts on the borders of Russia, while the only thing that Erdogan did in this regard is used all this shit in Syria to help his geopolitical agenda.
- Putin's regime has been constantly destroying small and medium business making it almost impossible to start new and operate old ones, while Erdogan didn't do any of that (with some possible particular exceptions) and this is INCREDIBLY important

>Putin do not use religion as a political instrument.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>greeks took it when we had no army
So is it time to take it back again?

>there's unironic AKP shills on here right NOW

ebin, simply ebin.

No, Trump's a moron.

Erdogan's putting the moves on to become a Turkish Shah.

He is satan incarnated.

anyway he must have had a plan to go ahead with the sharia court