Most Turks support Erdogan as witnessed by this failed coup. Most Turks are Islamists and not Turanists or Kemalists

Most Turks support Erdogan as witnessed by this failed coup. Most Turks are Islamists and not Turanists or Kemalists.

Is it safe to say that Turkey's an Islamic state?

Unfortunately, yep.

...and a dictatorship.

>itt, underages don't know meaning of coup d'etat and definetly have no idea about gulenism.
it wasn't even a coup lol. it was a terrorist act. i am glad they failed.

fuck, I forgot to replace the combat roach motels. Where's my shoe?

>gulenists are terrorists

No the terrorists were the people on the streets of (((Istanbul))) Allah ackbaring while tanks ran them over by accident

You also murdered innocent conscripts. Fucking roaches...

did you think it was anything else?

i naturally always think the country is that thus nothing changes my impression of it
but yeah, its going to be a dictatorship, not knowing if it would be a radical islamism

>You also murdered innocent conscripts

oh really. what should we do against heavily armed soldiers who killed 60 civillians and who tried to takeover democratically elected government with by brute force, underage?

>Turanists
these guys aren't secular

>(((civilians)))

Coup told people to stay indoors to reduce the casualties. A filthy roach stepped infront of a normal moving tank and got split in half when he could have moved or better yet stayed home.

The conscripts especially those in Istanbul who knew fuck-all didn't want to shoot you roaches and they should have tbqh.

Also you lynched them and threw them off bridges like true Islamic radicals.

Wtf, I HATE Turkey now

Turkey didn't deserve a great leader like Ataturk. If they want to become an Islamic shithole so badly let them. I just feel bad about all the wasted effort.

>This guy was ethnically Turkish

>Coup told people

it wasn't a coup. it was 1k retarded aimless soldiers who has no idea what they are doing who isn't not supported by army, people, politicians. they have no authority to tell us what we should do or don't.
they killed many people as well. mostly helicopters did. did you see any tank or helicopter while it's trying to murder you? it's not as fun as GTA. and some some of them got lynched. and those were mostly snipers.

democracy is saved by it's own people. what a good day.

It's a combination of
>fuck you, he was elected
and
>fuck you, we elected him
Unlike Egypt where you had a critical mass of liberal Egyptians who suddenly remembered what the Islamic Brotherhood were like, the democratic spirit in Turkey is strong enough to ally with the popular socially conservative arsehole. I just hope he remembers that it's because of that democratic spirit that he's still in charge.

I see you work for the propaganda networks. You guys did pretty well, I'm impressed

Democracy today and Islamic theocracy tomorrow. When will you stick your head out the sand Mehmet? The coup knew where Turkey is going politically and socially, they wanted to stop it.

>Failed coup
It was fake, all the soldiers thought they were doing a training exercise

It literally is.

Fuck Turkey. They deserve every bit of what they get from here on out.

if it was a coup, erdogan's head would be on spikes today. but it wasn't. no one knows what happened yesterday but for sure it wasn't supported by 99% of secular army

The soldiers should have mowed down every fucking durka on the streets desu

*IT WASN'T COUP, SOLDIERS WERE THINKING IT'S AN EXERCISE, THEY WERE TRICKED RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Bombing buildings must be one hell of an exercise

well if you can't capture president and his puppets in first hours it's pretty much ogre.

erdogan's false flagging. someone was saying it was a coup for a coup. aside from what the truth was, he must be glad to have legitimately fired a bunch of judges and the possible opponents in legal circles. it was a very quick move.

yes, it was a very poor script.