MX Master vs. Magic Mouse

who wins Sup Forums?

Neither. Trackball mice win.

Shame there aren't any good options for gaming, though.

Anywhere easy beat Magic Mouse.

>autistic design
>muh minimalism
>absolutely shit comfort
>CHARGER PORT UNDER MOUSE
>shit compatibility
>giving money to the Applejuden

Wow, hard choice.

I would kill for a modern mx shaped gaymen mouse. The last one was the G700 and one is soon 10 years old

lol newfags and their fancy mice with tiny tiny copper wires

get old and get gold

this

520 DPI

a challenger enters the ring

I actually sold my Magic Mouse(70 euro) to buy the MX Master(60 euro). And then I was able to get a another one for free from Logitech because mine had a minor problem and sold it to a friend(40 euro).

So my MX Master costed me 10 euro and you have my answer.

>that dried cum on you mouse

That is a small mousepad.

Is there a good (preferably wireless) trackball for under $30

To be fair, that is quite a lot if your resolution is 480p

I have a mx master for work. Got it for 30 €. Shit feels tacky af and is fuckhuge. The rechargable battery and the possibility to switch between 3 computers with bluetooth and mountainjewtech unifying is pretty useful. So I'd probably get the fagicmouse over the master if it wasnt so fuckexpensive

manlette detected

Master mouse is god tier plus it can be used while being charged.

Is it possible to have the mouse be used entirely wired? Like is the wire just to charge or can it be used as a fully USB mouse. Been eyeing the MX 2s master

Magic mouse is literally a piece of shit

there are some decent ones

magic mouse but only if you really hate your wrists

From what I'm aware of the cable just charges it, I use bluetooth for mine though so no idea for certain.

eww clean it at least

I use a logitech trackball mouse and it's amazing. I just wish they made one that had the trackball of some of their other mice. The one that spins freely or like a normal trackball depending on whether or not you have a button pressed in.

That's the best scrollwheel ever.

Which do you find more comfortable?

Index, thumb or palm?

mx master, can be found on sale quite often
I absolutely love mine, first got it for home and then grabbed another on sale for work