Ask a East-India born Canadian anything

Ask a East-India born Canadian anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg6noSdfC00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before anyone asks, I consider myself a Canadian more than anything because I came here when I was 3. India has done nothing for me, whereas Canada has educated me, helped me, and inspired me, so why shouldn't I love Canada more than any other nation?

Do you work at a gas station?

Nope, currently studying in a uni, though I'm on a break right now

was it exciting to poo in loo for the first time?

Poo?

In

Idk, seemed like a magic trick when I first tried it. Pood in loo, press the lever, poo disappeared. I was like 4 then, so I guess it was like everyone else when they first got potty trained.

How's Toronto?

what is East India? Isnt it like North and South? South being the hole Poo in the Loo thing

Do you smell like curry?
Do you have dirty feet?

Toronto is a liberal shit hole, but otherwise a nice place. I live in a suburb out of there though. I like old Toronto especially!
Also i meant the India in Asia, although I am part Bengali (east india distinguishes it from American Indians)

Nope
My feet are disgusting, but not because they're dirty. They're gross because I peeled a fuckton amount of skin from them. Bad habit, I need to correct it.

I have nothing to ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=yg6noSdfC00

>I like old Toronto especially!

Stay out.

I know that filthy shit (pun intended) exists, and unfortunately disgusting things like that exist all over India. That's one of the bigger reasons I solely think of myself as a Canadian. Because to call myself Indian is to associate with backward people like that.

I mean the older parts of downtown, near where the UoT campus is (not studying in GTA btw). There's a Irish pub/grill there I really enjoy.

>Toronto is a liberal shit hole
Canadian East coast is only that, its a bit sad

The entire east coast? I thought the Maritime were more conservative to the point that I'd be stared at anywhere out of Halifax and maybe PEI?

They usually vote liberal even in the last elections they did

This country is so fucked at the rate we're going at. I hope a miracle happens that changes peoples views w/o involving a large massacre (tho it's unlikely). Maybe a massive leak of media executive memos that prove coverups of massive events (like the torture and mutiliation at the Bataclan) spreading across facebook and reddit. Though even then, I doubt it will do much.

Snowden proved that the world just doesn't care, Canadians in particular couldn't care less, we literally voted a man in office because the other one was a meanie

We could use a world war, been a long time since the last one, it would make people reconsider the value of life and their time

Leave

>(like the torture and mutiliation at the Bataclan
???

>We could use a world war, been a long time since the last one, it would make people reconsider the value of life and their time
*tips fedora*

>We could use a world war,

dumbass

Contrary to what people say, I think you guys are alright. Much better than the Arabs who don't fucking ASSIMILATE.