What are the implications of this ethnic arrangement?

What are the implications of this ethnic arrangement?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch
youtube.com/watch?v=VOV7R_PT1Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This got posted the other day and the flags are decidedly bullshit. Americans are mutts

>the flags are decidedly bullshit

Decidedly too many mick romanticizing heritagefags

why did the irish and french choose the worst places to live in

Well, the location of the french flags is not too surprising, they simply love the BBC, but the location of the irish flags indeed is quite surprising

So if we moved all the Germans from Germany to the northern US and all the northern Muricans to Germany there would be no difference?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch
really makes you think

You're overestimating the Irish and the Germans, and underestimating us. Us being split between English, "American", Scottish, whatever. Also you don't seem to believe in black people.

Also the Germans and the Irish need to cut their bullshit and get along with us or get out.

How is America so saturated in Germanness (if that makes any sense)? I knew there is a remarkable influence throughout the country, but I honestly expected more British blood or smth else.

For the French, it is because Louisiana used to be a French territory before Jefferson purchased it from Napoleon. For the Irish, it has to do with the time period that they were immigrating, and where the US government was giving away free land on The Frontier.

so those who claim german ancestry make the biggest Minority group in flyoverstates

South American are Catholic, and they are such foolish Irish that they support for Trump.

It's obvious when you observe the large number of Protestants in the US. There aren't that many Episcopalians (basically Anglicans without ties to the British state). We got all of Europe's Christian minority denominations who felt they were being persecuted against (or were angry that they couldn't persecute secular Europeans).

How the fuck can people look at this and still claim that America is Anglo

really makes you think

I hope you know that Anglo-Saxons (Angelsachsen) are basically German, right?

no they arent, theyre baptists

the irish flag is wrong most people down south are ulster scots that just identify as american

All those who say American are basically of British heritage.

GET OUT OF ARYAN LANDS NIGEL

YOU'VE BEEN UNMASKED

anglos are an abomination, a mixture of africans, hobbgoblins, trolls and vampires

Whoa...

Most people of german origin in the US of A had given up on their german heritage during WW1+2, because they were ashamed. It was not "cool" being german during these times. In times prior to this, the german language also was much more dominant. There were many german newspapers, but those simply died out.

That's why most people think murricans are mainly british, but it's actually not true.

brit is right all the people who say 'american' are brit mixes.

im an east coaster whos lived in the mid west (most ppl are german descended definitely) and south and can tell you most south natives are either black or anglo

they're hillbillies you know that? Cleetus folk.

t. wong

WE WUZ KAIZERZ N SHIET MEIN SCHWARZE BROTHERS

MY GREAT GREAT GRAND PAPPY WUZ WILHEIM'S THIRD COUSIN

So, why comparatively many south american are for Trump?

I am an Aryan man

I will dump my masculine honorary aryan asian seed in all anglo women, and take over new zealand for the Aryan people

>south = trash
>south = bongs
>=>
>bongs = trash
makes sense

because southern americans would vote for a dried up cum rag instead of a democrat

youtube.com/watch?v=VOV7R_PT1Wg

^^ german americans.. woah...

Sieg Heil, fellow Aryan man. Death to the Anglo!

>he unironically believes new zealand isn't already 100% chinese

These are murrican americans, you can see this from the volume of their bodies (measured in gallons)

>mongoloid
>aryan
Sorry mate, but need to choose one.

That's a terrible visual presentation. Couldn't they at least have used the county borders or state borders?

t. slav subhuman

>t. aboriginal

t. urk

we are a proud warrior race

Iowa and Minnesota confirmed for master race.

t. euton

t. australoid

maoris are polynesian you memelord

Oh excuse me, my dear dark-skinned, shit-eyed """"""""Arian"""""""""" friend.

And only a fraction identify as 'American'. No wonder it's such a divided nation. The miracles of being a "nation of immigrants".

>memeing THIS hard
maoris aren't aryan, only chinks are

why does every thread turn into trash when aussies are posting?

Last time I checked NZ was 100x better than Oukraijna. Let's check again just to make sure I'm not making any erroneous interpretation. Yes, NZ is still 100x better than Ocarina in every imaginable way.

why does every world war turn to trash when germany shows up?

thank fuck we're not, GOTT VERDAMMTEN

brits and irish are the redneck trash of american society

From all the Asians, only Japs is noble Aryans. Chinks are subhuman roaches.

nice try fag lmoa but I'm both white AND aryan

But subject is not about NZ, Paolo.

fucking weebs

>chink
>white
>aryan

chinks are aryan

Okay.
Chinks are Aryan.
Niggers are Aryan.
Native Australians are Aryan.
Shimpanzee apes are Aryan.

Who else Aryan?

everyone is aryan

>Ukrainians
>not chinks
You Slavs should be more like the Finns/Estonians and embrace your Mongolian heritage. Unless you're a Lemko/Rusyni pseudo-Germanoid cuck, you're definitely a chink, and also Aryan.

>you're definitely a chink
Nice b8, Lao.

really made me think

Fuck off, PA """dutch""" is an abomination of a language and Amish people are weird

What did you think would happen if you stick a bunch of Palatinate expats into farmland

NOW THE WORLD WAR DON'T START TILL WE WALK IN