Mom found the in store app purchases on the phone bill

>mom found the in store app purchases on the phone bill
She's not home yet but she was mad at me this morning. How do i make it right, Sup Forums?

Pay her the money?
>inb4 poorfag

grow up? Get a Job?

>Buying software

It was for in game app purchases...

oh don't worry then, that's perfectly fine

>you have to be 18 to post on this website

>microtransactions

Install gentoo

Apologize, pay her back and stop buying orbs for the Fire Emblem Heroes swimsuit update.

100 Word essay do tomorrow
Can't Stop shitposting on G what do I do do my fellow gentleman

Just pay her back for it, OP.

I made that mistake once while I was drunk at a bar. I just logged in to my bank account and sent her money to make up for it via Chase QuickPay. Took less than 2 minutes.

100 word is like nothing. You'll do it in the morning. Install TempleOS in the meanwhile.

>100 words
Fuck you, I have an 8 page paper due in a week and a 1000 word essay due on Tuesday. You can do this shit in like 15 minutes.

Repay her with sexual favors.

This. Incest is hot.

Try to not be a neet?

Frogposters are all underaged

So pay her back? You're not a filthy drain on society with no money, right user?

I got cucked by my crush, kissing one of my best friends, trust me you're having a way beeter day than me. I really really want to die, don't know what to do right now beside killing myself, I loved her so much shit why, why has life has to be so fucking cruel holy shit

Normal frogposters are underaged, apu apustaja frogposters are both retarded and underaged

>app purchases on the phone bill
>How do i make it right?

stop using an iphone

underageb&

>Never talk to her
>Never acknowledge her
>Never made a move
>Probably Ugly
>Probably antisocial
>upset that your best friend Chad swooped in and became everything you never could be

E M B A R A S S I N G

If you loved her maybe you should have done something about it you retarded beta frog poster.

this

we had literally at least 7 dates, got along well but yeah definitely I'm no match to Chad

>Frogposter is a blogging failed normalfag
Why am I not surprised?

bait

Sorry m8, they weren't dates in her mind

I think she exactly knew was I was feeling for her but she just pretended enough to be able to get free drinks or something

This. Get a job, you lazy fuck.

>tfw too intelligent for 3d so can't relate

you fucking pay for them like a decent person

you sound like a poor lil chinese boy living in a 3rd world country