Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Well I think I'm gonna have some swedish meatballs tonight.

Buy Civic (CVC)

I think ill play some games with my 48 yrs old gf and then fuck her.

Rising BTC price is killing my GAINZ on altcoins.

Why do you need 48 of them?

feels really fucking good

I don't have the balls to buy a 1070 because I fear that my room will heat up too much and because I'm afraid to invest so much money.
I still have a link to Bitcoin in my bookmarks where it's marked as somewhere around 480€/coin. I believed in it but I did not have the balls nor the money. Now I look at it every day and feels bad.

threesomes every hour

Then delete the link you moron.

Its going to be winter soon, use heating money for that

Also >you will never see a reasonably priced GPU for the rest of your life

WHAT THE FUCK
I seriously missed out when they were 5 dollars

I was going to buy like 100 of them

Bet on IOTA

NEO is about to moon nigga

it's ok, you'd have panic sold in the DAO hack thingy, like I did.
>t. user that had ~400 eth form sub 3 dollars.

Does anyone know who 192.155.218.242 or 198.23.94.130 are? I got a bitcoin trojan and that's who I'm communicating with.

Just Wait™

>Sup Forums laughed when eth dropped to 170 from the 400s instead of buying the dip

APOLOGIZE

CALL ETH A SHITCOIN ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD

It is a shit coin. It totally violates the rules of blockchain so it is as secure as the centralized system. As demonstrated when has been hacked a few times. Good pet project when the founder was 17, good get rich quick scheme, but it's pure garbage that retards back.

Remeber to SAGE and REPORT cryptocuck threads

Definitely

You wrote the same thing after the dao hack

And you will write this when eth hits 500 in a month

I will be using my eth for ICO's and reaching 5 figures before september is over, and 6 figures before may 2018

Bad investment but sure

A bad investment is going to massively multiply my wealth? I'd love to find out what you think a good investment is so I can short the fuck out of it.

what's a Sup Forums approved client for storing my eth wallet locally? Preferably open source.

Mining is for faggots, buying 500 USD of a promising cryptocoin is a much much better investment than buying a 500 USD VGA to use for mining.

>I will be using my eth for ICO

lol this is all these garbage alt coins are for right? buying more coins?

I keep seeing people write blogs and """""white papers"""""" about the use cases of tokenization but its all garbage and just being used to buy more coins.

what would be the easiest way to do that?

is there like a single broker that would let me sprinkle 25$ on 20 different coins?

They all go up about 10x

You are the idiot here

how many times does this shitcoin need to get owned and hard fork before it's worthless? why are there so many apologists for vitaly? didn't I just see something about him closing a deal with some russian financiers or something? what a joke

The /biz/ shills have arrived already.

>pure speculation is going to make me rich 100% just you wait!
Okay bro. I hope that you get lucky or are at least a trader that is smart enough to keep the volatility in mind.