Who /rich/ here?

Who /rich/ here?

Taken with my iPhone 7.

just now? you're late to the party

Who /want to upgrade to new iPad Pro/ here?

>(((David)))

>"I own a fruit phone and tablet I got with a lease, credit, loan, contract XD"
>"Like OMG, I am le so fucking le rich XDDDD------"

Damn that wasn't long at all. And I buy my shit used. You can find a lot more mint condition Apple devices for cheap than you can Android/Windows.

Looks like a dick sucking summit.

So you literally have more money than brains? Got it.

Receipts or you're a financing poorfag.

did you even read his post or do you really just hate apple

He buys fruit phones and tablets used. As if that wasn't enough to already label him a poorfag he gets that over say a used samshit active phone which costs half as much as a used iPhone while giving you better battery life.

Point is it's anons like him that will remain poorforever paying for shit they never needed with money they didn't have. He will have a 10K credit card bill till the day he dies and end up paying $1,000 for a used $400 fruit phone. Hell he probably won't ever finish paying it off as he keeps buying more shit he doesn't need with money he doesn't have.

$200 minimum monthly payment 4 life

Not sure if this is trolling or just pure projection at this point.

Actually serious. Poor people own expensive stuff to pretend to be rich which inevitably ensures they stay in a perpetual state of poverty. Not just fruit phones and tablets but cars they can't afford, homes they can't afford, kitchen appliances they can't afford, vacations they can't afford, shoes they can't afford, ect ect.

No shit, sherlock. But you entirely missed my point. Here's your (You).

Don't rich people own decent lighting though?

No, I didn't. user is a dumb fuck who is not just poor but extremely idiotic which is hy I said he had more brains than money.

I have a high income. I can afford Apple products. Also the financing on Apple products is free as long as you pay on time so it's not even a terrible choice

I'm in a hotel at the moment. Op here.

>shitstains on door
>fungi growing on walls
>carpet, not hardwood flooring
>cheap plywood desk

look at me im so rich xD

How did you get them to stick to the wall? Is that something only rich people can do?

> Lol I got a 700 dollar tablet so rich wow XDDDD

Go back to faggot

Rich is the new dumb brainlet. I'm smart.

>I have a high income.
Prove it. Lets see your perfect track record of paying for your 500K+ mortgage on time for at least 5 years.

>I can afford Apple products.
So can minimum wage workers.

Sure, let me just post my bank details on Sup Forums...

Just blur them out or are you also too poor to afford photoshop? lmao

this board is filled with neckbeard neets
they have no clue about aesthetics and design
they are happy with their horrible loonix twinkpads

You think a Sup Forumsentleman doesn't know how to inspect element?

Did you find them in trash?

You don't even have a 500K+ home, do you?

Don't be ashamed, we're all liars here too. I don't actually own an iwatch and use it as a cock ring, I was just clowning around lmao.

Average Apple user response.

>500k
>rich

It's obviously a bait thread, and it obviously brought out all the trolls that you could have dreamed of for a good old fashioned idiot fight, but did you have to post this picture before taking the time to rotate it? Too far man, too far.