Whats the best VPN?

So been looking into VPN services.
IPVanish
ExpressVPN
NORD VPN

any of these good? and if not, what's a good alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for suggestions

Any good free VPN ?
Can't use PayPal in my 3rd country

im pretty sure there is no good free VPN, but I'm curious if there is actually a good paid for VPN

Cryptostorm is literally only viable option.

I heard good things about Nord VPN
Can someone tell me what a "free" VPN can see through https ?

bump

i dunno they look pretty sketch...

bumping cause just bought ipvanish last night and need to know if I need to cancel within the 7 days

is astrill any good? ive been using it for a couple of years

extrapolate on what good things you've heard about Nord, coz I too find them interesting... anyone here actually used them?

It would be nice to find one who wouldn't mind an IKE tunnel from my UTM.

-not in the USA
-No logs
-Torrent
What else ?

I've been using it for years, it's ok I guess. Too many servers, some often don't work.

Good for what?
Also, use the and the .

>Any good free VPN ?
>Can't use PayPal in my 3rd country
Buy bitcoins for cash, rent a VPS, install shadowsocks and be a good dissident.

also, what would be the best way to pay for the VPN service, prepaid cc? only bitcoin?

Lewd

i have nord

what do you want to know

Mullvad

They have different ips for server and outgoing traffic which is nice but why no obfuscation? I rather would use chink vpns e.g. designed to bypass GFW.

how did you pay for the service? there any limitations you've run into with doing things online?
how many devices can you connect with at one time?

how about a good vps?
thanks in advance

Thanks, but I can't do this right now because my bank isn't international ( can't buy anything online with the national )

What about mulvad

+1

respond now

If you already have ProtonMail mail you might as well also get ProtonVPN.

I like OpenVPN. It's really easy to setup and manage.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned PIA. I've been using PIA for 3 years already and it's cheap but great! My download rate (10 MB/s) has never been decreased when connected to any of there servers and they also don't log/track what you do. Also to add on, back when the whole Russian VPN server raid occured the Russian servers of PIA were cleaned before the police/government managed to seize it.

Forgot about mentioning that they accept gift cards as means of payment. Of course PayPal and credit cards are accepted.

>reddit and morty picture

I have been using TorGuard for the last 2 years and I have no complaints. I get probably 90% my normal download speeds, sometimes more. It runs 24/7 on my Loonix desktop and iBotnet phone.

It costs $60 a year but you can regularly find discount codes for $30 a year.

Once my year ends I think I will look for another that isn't based in the USA.

Being dead serious, what's even the point? A) Nobody cares what you do, youre not that important. B) Who's to say these companies are actually doing what they promise? Not only that, but most of your hardware is compromised on the firmware level. Even if you did all the trendy things like used Signal with an Android Phone and no Google Play Services and used all these FOSS alternatives you're just making your life miserable when you've already been compromised.

AirVPN

Yup, mullvad is all I use. Great ToS and privacy policy.

Depends on what you want.

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

this

Fuck off NSA

this.

>trusting a 3rd party private company trying to make profit

LOL

I use DotVPN. Hong Kong based, free to use gimped, and you can purchase the premium shit for like 1.70 per month.

>commies

If you buy a VPN you are pretty much saying you do bad stuff. Unless you are buying with bitcoin, which you better not buy the bitcoin with a debit card, just go on public wifi away from your home idiot.

These VPN threads need to go to stupid questions general

>Public Wifi
Yeah, no thanks. I don't like spreading my ass cheeks for cock.

Also this guy is right, if they want you they will get you doesn't matter what VPN or OPSEC you think you have. Privacy doesn't exist, grow up.

So you would rather do shady stuff on the internet from your home connection over a VPN? You pay for a VPN with your debit card, your internet was connected to that VPN at the same time shady stuff happened, enjoy jail idiot thats enough to convict you. time correlation attacks skid

Who says I'm doing shady stuff? I'm just a private guy, and don't mind paying >$2 per month to increase my privacy.

I use Ukrainian (located in Netherlands) ShadeYou, pretty cheap and fulfill my needs, about twice a year they offer limited amount of lifetime subscriptions for 100 bucks, otherwise 25/year or 4/month. Their client is pretty shit and simple though so use OpenVPN with them.

Russia already took a couple servers before they shutdown there

I had a year sub to Nord for multibox gaming. They were terrible for that use case. I'd get disconnects randomly, like 1 an hour on average. The speed wasn't good on most of their servers either (I was using a 1gbps fiber, but got maybe 30down on their lowest used servers). Basically I stopped using this after a week and moved on.