Hey Guys

Hey Guys,

I usually don't post and am more of a silent reader. But today I have been confronted with some strong issues where I need the help of the only people I can think of right now.

I have a younger brother who is being cyber bullied, he is 14 years old and on his phone he has been receiving messages from a stalker who constantly texts him his location and how he is watching.

I read up on RAT and other trojan viruses that could be giving him the location, also have checked his phone for the same thoroughly.

Currently this person uses whatsapp to target him and contantly changes numbers probably by using some online service to register fake numbers.

Currently the number used by him and by which hes sending the messages is:

+1 (567) 333-7373

Any information regarding the number or any ideas about how I should proceed will really help.

Currently Im in the process of checking how to disguise trojans in an image or a file that I can send him and receive his true information.

Thanks guys!

You must be 18 years or older to post on Sup Forums sweetie.

Tell your younger bro to grow a pair

You could start by switching to an iPhone so you don't have to worry about possible malware on your brother's phone.

Nypa

Thanks and yes I am off age and a budding software engineer itself. I was hoping that someone maybe would give some insight on how to go about it. I was certain there would be ample trolling too

factory reset the phone and get rid of the "whatsapp" account and create a new one

I would if it was just bullying, would even help him stand up for self. But the sort of messages being sent are worrying. Its impossible to be around him at all times, so its all about safety, a formal complaint with the cyber cell has been made also.

what is your brother using?
Have you tried changing numbers?
Maybe you should borrow his phone for a day to see if he knows your location instead of your brothers.

notify the police faggot and switch to an iPhone instead of your pajeet OS

Does the stalker has access to pictures or other personal information ?
If not just format his phone and install a ROM or something, if course it won't help to catch him but it can protect your brother.

>and a budding software engineer itself.
>is completely retarded

Want to be sure?

Format both his phone and PC and any other device with a OS installed on it that you brother touched, disable geolocalization.

I will try that today itself and find out.

Also it is an iphone 6, however I read up there are many RAT programs that can access Iphones too

Phone was the first thing formatted, will do computer too.

I have been searching up remote keyloggers or something I can send in turn via a link (google shortner etc) and make him click it saying I found you, the information is being forwarded to the cyber cell. Hopefully it will freak him enough to click on a link/image

Nah it won't he just gonna stab you

>take the simcard out of brothers disgusting android phone
>buy marvelous 128GB iphone 7+
>put simcard in
it isnt that hard, buy your brother a proper phone

He uses an iphone 6..

>not using the newest model
lmao

Rekt

APPLELS BTFO
How will they ever recover??

Buy him a gun and take him shooting

Got him pepper spray!

I'm assuming the police are already involved?
that's literally step one. NOT asking about it in a japanese cartoon website.

Yes, the cyber cell has been contacted already of course.
I was just looking for help thinking someone might know how to take some passive aggressive action, because obviously this tripped me out and I kinda felt helpless.

Lmao Just Tell That Nigga To Close His Eyes. Lmao Just Turn The Computer Off And Walk Away.

Purse spray or bear mace?

that's your problem its the out of date model its not secure