I would Unironically vote to leave the European Union if I had to put these fucking plates on my car to be honest

I would Unironically vote to leave the European Union if I had to put these fucking plates on my car to be honest

what is wrong whit them?
post yours...

Post yours
Serbia comes before USA alphabetically

They are ok

US plates are much more nice to look at. They're basically tailored to each state so as to represent them

But doesn't it feel weird that some organization your country is apart of is telling you things like what to put on your license plates? Some aura about that I don't like. I donno I'm retarded man
Yeah too bad anything that revolves around Illinois looks like ass though, but you are correct

What's on y'all's plate? Only been to Florida so I know those oranges and that green font by heart

Which state's plates are the most A E S T H E T I C? I'd go with FL desu

at least we have our own flag and not the EU stars

They all look like they've bought them at Disneyland. Europlates are vastly superior.

it's the same as before the EU just with the EU flag instead of the national ones

The only mandatory thing is the blue part on the left with an abbreviation for each country.
A distinction like that makes sense, so everyone can see if the car is from a memberstate or not.

Other than that the plates are different and the design is up to the country.
I like our meme plates.

The other option is waiting 1 hour for check at every border no thanks

wot
go away with your stupid english

I prefer Euro and Jap plates as far as looks go.

Unless you live in PA.

On the bright side, you only need to put it on the back in this state.

I thought you had to use the oval stickers too. Or did you get rid of those?

Here you have to buy stick to be able to drive on freeway. But it has nothing to do with eu

>A distinction like that makes sense, so everyone can see if the car is from a memberstate or not.
Well, and then there are Turkish plates…

>visitPA.com
>on the license plate
that's terrible m8

also superior license plates coming through

On the upside we can make our plates as short as the combination allows. As soon as it has five characters or less it'll have a smaller area than American plates.

I know right?

Why would anyone want to visit PA? Nothing here but shitty, broken roads and farmers making crystal meth.

>go to America
>they put their fucking tourist websites on their license plates
>some of their states are so poor that they can't even afford stamped metal anymore, their plates are literally printed plastic
The only thing I'm jealous of is that some of you don't need front plates, but generally this only applies to southern shitholes and worthless nowhere states. Even essential Murrika states like Texas have front plates. And don't get me started on road quality, vehicle road worthiness, driving skill and traffic attention.

>farmers making crystal meth
as an expert on american culture i must inform you all the american crystal meth is made by high school teachers in new mexico

Those were basically the pre EU solution and got obsolete with the new plates.
You only have to use them if you still have the old plates from before 2002.

>Pennsylvania

On behalf of all Germans I apologize

they has been like this before the EU too, John

>>some of their states are so poor that they can't even afford stamped metal anymore, their plates are literally printed plastic
You do realize that in Germany you have to pay for the plates yourself?

Well, it depends on the town whether you can do that or not. Dresden requires custom license plates to have at least two letters after the dash and at least two digits, so with the DD in front you won't be able to get five or less.

We opted out of it, our plates are boring as shit anyway though.

Fuck mate those are grim. Can you at least customize them

Well for one it has two important cities and is more than just a cornfeild, retirement home, or Mexican colony.

You can still get American sized plates (that are actually even smaller than American plates) on special request in case your car really doesn't fit Euro plates (because it's an American import) (or if you "know someone" at the registration office).

When it comes to German-influenced states, Wisconsin beats Pennsylvania any day of the week

From 4200 miles away Pittsburgh looks like one of the nicer places to live west of New England and east of the Rockies foothills. Everything else inbetween seems like either a rusty shithole, a swampy trap full of niggers, or a farmers wasteland.

PA as a whole is full of druggies and Amish people

Go to Wisconsin instead

t. Experte

You say that like we want to be German. Either way Wisconsin's only reason to exist is that it makes a large amount chese.

kek'd

Wisconsin is the other place that seems nice to live between New England and the Rockies foothills.

>tfw you'd like to live in Colorado but now that weed is legal in Colorado they all think you're just saying it because of DANK TOKE 420 when you tell them, but you don't even smoke and simply like the geography and climate and would even prefer moving to the most conservative area there, Colorado Springs

best plates

Russian numplates are retarded.

I don't know if being able to order '60s plates for non-'60s cars now makes the plates better or worse. On one hand they look good, on the other hand everyone and their mom can have them now. Also they come with the sacrifice of having to register your car in California and therefore having property in California which usually means having to live in California, and administratively California is a horrid state for car ownership for American standards. The only upside is that there are some good roads here and there.

r8 or plates.

These look like they're too wide for American frames and too narrow for European frames. At least they're simple and clean.

They said they'd gonna change this year, b ye no hapened. It would be a new design for all Mercosul contry.

Basically the govts trying to be EU.

Australians can get European plates, too.

I quite liked it, but all the brands were would probably have to re-design the bumpers for it.

I didn't like our old plates, but this new design is too wide and all of the new cars will definitely have to be redesigned. Also I have seen a few cars with the new plates.

FINLAND MENTIONED

It's a European model anyway, it'll fit European plates.

Some euroboo people attach euro plates under the actual plate here. I never do this shit like pic related but still euro plate looks nicer

British number plates don't look like that though

>please visit Pennsylvania
>please?

you can tell the bloke that drives that is 100% going to be an absolute wanker

>his number plate doesn't easily identify the year of the car

Swede on vacation in Japan

Swedens plates are the best in the world desu, 3 letters and 3 numbers, it cant get better then that can it?

do they do this in ireland?

they do it on the mainland so it's XX12 XXX if the car is made in 2012, XX62 XXX if it's made late 2012

don't do it in norniron though

Haven't saw any so far. They still use the old ones, even the new cars.

If that happens the brand would probably bring the european bumpers and put in their models here anyway.

Glowing Japanese plates are extremely kuru.

And what use would this ever possibly have?

License plates in Germany can glow, too. Except that here not the writing glows, everything else does.

I dont think you have to? it's not a big deal either way.
I always find it cool though being on the motorway or whatever and seeing what country cars are from. Seen quite a few Denmark, belgium, Netherlands for some reason. Seen far eastern euro ones too

Yes.
Before 2012 a plate would be 11-LK-1234.
So that is 2011-Limerick(County)-1234th registered car there.
Since 2012 they added a 1 or 2 to show if it was bought in the first or second half of the year.
so 161 is first half of 2016.
So you can tell how new or old a car is.

If I'm looking at a car to buy the year will be stated in the papers anyway, and the seller usually doesn't lie about it in the ad because in the end you'll see the papers anyway. Plus the system at least in the UK is so cryptic that most people don't even know how it works.

For law enforcement it doesn't matter because each combination is a unique identification anyway.

What about random cars you see?
I like to know the year.

they have improved them over the years.

the swiss don't do it

they're not in the EU

smart choice

If your country never had a F1 team is basically a non-country.

What difference does it make whether a car is a 2001 or 2002 model when the two years were identical?

I've seen this in DC. (It had a Pennsylvania plate on the back.)

Firebirds weren't designed with front license plates in mind. There's no way to make them look good with them. Although your example is particularly bad.

At least he got a real Euro plate and not some fantasy mumbojumbo.

Sucks to be a Firebird owner I guess. But it's typical for American manufacturers, design products for the best case scenario and shoehorn everything else into them.

A lot of euro cars especially bmws have the euro in front, american in back.

They're plastic instead of metal, looks cheap imho.

lol

I see these so rarely i thought they were government cars or something.

Most peoples including mine just look like this

Better than the shitty green we used to have or that abortion of a colour scheme NSW uses.

I always like how Euro plates look.. on European cars.

We don't like the colours either, they need to fucking change them already

MENTIONED

>visitPA.com

goga gola ads on amerifat plates when?

Here each state has it's own plates.

Few ebin plates

>Mercosur will become the EU of SA in our lifetime
feels nice

aj waj

americans don't have front plates?

We aren't the only state that puts a weblink on our plate IIRC.

>all plates having the same pattern
>country is mentioned with EU logo

I don't see the problem, this please my autism.

In France you get the department as well because people were butthurt about it not being mentioned anymore like in the old plates

Pittsburgh is probably the best actual city in the state honestly, but there are probably just as good if not better cities/places to live between the Appalachians and the Rockies.

Except it's not, there's plenty of places where that isn't the case. South central/Southeast central PA is probably one of the best places to live in the state.

I miss my dad's pickup, rrreeeeee
fucking uncle destorys everything

>captcha is pickup trucks
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

yes, in some states they do by law. Not in mine, though.

I think it's neat that Tennessee has the county of residence on each plate.