Legal method of downloading copyrighted files

I just found a method allowing anyone to share and download files fully legally and in such a way that no government can do anything about it, ever. Should I sell the concept and get rich af?

maybe

Only dumb people pay to pirate

But how? Everyone has to move to a tiny island where copyright laws don't exist?

sounds neat. you should call it a "torrent".

I, too, have invented the concept of digitally distributing content. Post your email, I'll get in contact with you soon.

I don't care if it's legal if I have to pay for it, I'd rather pirate it for free.

ahah governments DO find ways to interfere with torrent-people.

Forgot to mention: entirely free!

No, people won't have to move on any kind of island. Everything that the concept needs in order to work already exists ;-)

I'm listening please explain

can you explain it in rough and ambiguous terms (maybe a car analogy)

No way man! ahaa

>legally
If you are sharing copyrighted files without permission it is illegal.

>"af"
kill yourself

>Make a site linked to your Phone#/Email/First Name/MI/Last Name/Address/Place of Work.
>Make a super intrusive botnet that records your every action while using the software.
>Sell the data, buy licenses for users with money you get off of selling their info.
>Basically give licenses away for free with the condition that they use your ultra intrusive botnet.

Free legal "piracy" that makes you fucking bank and software devs lose zero profit.

Ooo, disguise the botnet as DRM, nobody would ever know the difference.

Isn't that basically what Google is already doing?

Only with their own software, hardly any 3rd parties involved. Microsoft figured out this model as well, but still no 3rd parties.

Another good idea would be to allow users to accumulate "credits" over time, valued at 1% what you're making off their continued use, these credits could be used to get "free" music, movies, ect.

Bing Rewards.

I like ideas like this but who do you even sell the data to

it's called not uploading

So you just discovered P2P?

Prepare to get killed for it.

The Owner-Free File System developer was disappeared.

It's already legal you dunce. The juden take you to Civil Court not Criminal

Piggyback on the fair use act and do shitty dubstep remixes with a common algorithm that can be easily reversed to get the original file back¿