He grew up through the era of windows 95

>He grew up through the era of windows 95
>He grew up through the era of windows xp
>Anyone else remember those days?

Man, my first computer was a 1987 IBM PS/2. It was 1992 and I was five, but it was great. But then dad got himself a 486 with Win 3.1 and I didn't really touch the old one again.
But yeah, lived through all the major Winblows releases.

I started on windows nt and some type of old school mac. Have pics somewhere but no idea what kind of mac it was. Damn, those were the days....

Btw, I'm also in my 30s

You ever feel weird about hanging around a place like this??

First machine was back in '99 with Windows 98.
Good times, I feel like computing was more fun back then, might just be nostalgia tho.

we get it, you like 95

No windows 2000
No 98

3.1 master race with a 386 mang

No soundcard ftw

Next PC was a w98 p3 450 mhz 256mb ram Nvidia Riva tnt2 turbo 16mb with a soundblaster live!

I meant windows 98 and 95 but I didn't want to delete thread to rewrite...

My cousins had a windows 2000, we were always the poor fags in the family and we could only afford a windows 98 and than xp and we had xp all the way until vista....

stop frog posting

I cant

I remember when the web was fun, playing flash games on Yahoo!, exploring for fun and actually learning stuff. How do we get that experience back?

>in their 30's
>posting racist frogs like an edgy 14 year old
This is just sad.

You do realize before you leddits SJW's got buttblasted by a fucking frog that it was just a simple reaction picture, kys after slaughter the rest of your kind

Grew up with windows 3.1, fuck yeah!
God, installing windows 95 was like a freaking challenge for me back then, it took me like 3 days to it.

Oh, and I remember my first computer (still have it though), it was in the boxes for a week and waiting for the (((expert))) to come and connect the cables to run it.

A cartoon frog is racist according to this adult.

Those were the days. I had a lot of fun with yahoo chat. Writing yahoo booters and im bombers. Nothing can quite replicate how funny it was when someone was on mic in the hackers chatroom and i'd get to listen to a few hundred instant messages through their speakers bombard their OS locked up with the occasional "what the FUCK" before the mic cut out

>>He grew up through the era of windows 95
WHERE

IN THE WORLD

IS CARMEN SANDIEGO????

It was more fun

It was just nostalgia

>tfw playing carmageddon in win 98 and having to ctrl+alt+del because the would freeze from time to time.

Didn't you have Windows 3.1?

>3.1
dinosaurs pls go

Frog website

>tfw grew up with xp and it was comfy
>dad worked IT so got a neat thinkpad when I was 12
feels good

How did Pepe become a racist symbol?

(((She))) literally put it in her campaign material at the behest of the ((((((ADL)))))).

I grew up in the era of computers more complicated than NES being "fag shit".

The good old days where the BSOD gave you faint hopes you could recover but it never did.

>ywn use Windows 95 on your shitty Packard Bell computer with a CRT ever again

>we had xp all the way until vista.
Of course. That was the next release.

i was born in 1991

chill out

mainly used 95-xp

No. Go boot DOS to install your copy of Windows if you want to be taken seriously in this thread.

Learn how to greentext properly, dumb frogposter.