2KG

>2KG
OMG my fucking shoulder broke because of this I had to carry it in a 0.5 kg messenger bag all day because I wanted to be a poser
This is not even a gaming laptop why the fuck is it allowed to exist

I'm not sure what you're trying to mock here

which level of irony am I supposed to be on to get what you're trying to say here

Weak manlets that think a few pounds in a bag is too heavy

Weak pussy, just buy a MacBook air since you're such a weakling

This should be more your speed OP

Man, and I thought carrying 2 bags of 30KG cement bags up and down 2 flights of stairs all day was hard. You have it pretty bad OP, I would take a break from all that HIT you practice every day.

t. most people

you poor thing, just carry an iPad and you should be okay. You can play Super Mario Run :^)

I carry a 4.5lb laptop and while it's not unbearable or anything, if you have the opportunity to have less weight, why would you not take it?

>Can't carry 2KG
Stop being a little bitch.

That's nothing my laptop is a 17" Behemoth weighing at 3.5 kg.

>namefag
>tripfag
Stop living.

Stop blowing him, he's right. OP is either a girl or never did manual labor a day in his life, in which case he might as well chop his dick off and suture in a vagina.

>tfw I haul around a 3kg zbook with its 1kg charger every day.

And I was initially looking at getting an ultraportable laptop.

What kind of pussy are you? I had to walk 6km everyday with a 15inch Alienware on my back. It gave me a nicer, stronger back and shoulders

Thinkpads living in ya head, rent free ya mactoddler.

Everything under 10kg is fine for a laptop
Prove me wrong

>tfw you fell for the thinkbrick meme

Neckbeards who dont leave their house dont understand the importance of low weight and good battery life

My T430 is ~2.2kg and it's not heavy at all.

That's what you get for using a fucking messenger bag. I carry my thinkpad, 1-2 thicc textbooks, 1-1.5L of water (1:1 kg), lunch, notebooks and some smaller stuff every day. The only reason my back isn't completely fucked is because i have a proper backpack.

my x230 is actually lighter and has a longer battery life than my MacBook Pro 13'' from the same year.

Wow fucking manlet, I used to carry my t510 around asia that was 5-6kg and it is fucking nothing.

Buy X1 Carbon.

Build up some muscle, faggot

GPDs new Kickstarter looks great!

>most people
My dude most people around me lug their gaymen laptops to class

Most people around me lug their only laptop to class. They don't really have a gaming one *and* a notetaking one.

>being this illiterate
I don't even know how to respond

>he bought a laptop to class

What's the point? For lectures pen & paper note taking has been proven to be more effective and any computer course should already have computers available in the lab.

>2 kg
>broke my shoulder
are your bones literally made of styrofoam?

London?

/fit/ here, do you even lift faggot

But he does.
A 2kg laptop, that's why he has trauma now.
Can't you read?

>2KG
2 Kelvin-gravity-contstants?
That's not a unit of anything.

learning how to articulate an argument would be useful if you were to ever leave your uncle's basement.

>Being a physics autist

There's no evidence a laptop over 10kg isn't fine either.

Implying anyone in london would buy anything other than a macbook these days. Only time I've seen someone use anything else, they booted a samsung laptop on unbuntu to use vmware to open an XP vm to use some media script software.

I see people on the tube using dells and hp all the time. But go to starbucks and its an applel circle jerk

>tfw your 2011 mbp is probably heavier than that

>have Lenovo laptop
>Fans are controlled by CPU load percentage instead of temps
>Tried to achieve flight if you unzip a large file
Never ever again.

fucking manlet