French bros and people that know more than I do...

French bros and people that know more than I do, tell me: is there something going on against Muslims in France right now?
You guys suffered so hard but I hear nothing about any form of revenge or anything. Really hard to believe that all people just accept to be attacked and do nothing.
Here we had like a thousand attacks on rapefugee shelters last year alone and we have had no attacks yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/french-security-chief-warned-the-country-was-on-brink-of-civil-war/news-story/d98b9b8e9824659c9768fe12ee8f2e42
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We organize racist attacks.

The French are Latins, they are less prone to chimpouts than Germanics.

No because we're not retarded.

Why are they projecting the Yugoslavian flag on the Eiffel Tower?

H-hi :3

If I don't see Frogs killing innocent Muslims I am going to be very disappointed

>he believes surrender monkey stand a chance against the virility of the muslims

they literally look at the ground when we make eye contact

It's because you'll attack them if they don't.

Damn right i would

cucks need to know their place

France's security cheif Patrick Calvar has warned civil war is almost innevitable in France if there are any more terror attacks.

He says there's likely to be violent nation wide confrontations between Right wing groups and the Islamic community.

news.com.au/world/europe/french-security-chief-warned-the-country-was-on-brink-of-civil-war/news-story/d98b9b8e9824659c9768fe12ee8f2e42

That sounds really, really bad.
But what about normal people?

We have these weekly anti muslim marches with tens of thousands of people, there were marches of thousands of hooligans against muslims etc. and I could really not imagine that all these people just sit at home and chill after something like that happening. I would really expect burning mosques and what not. Isn't there something like that in France? Or is this guy right?

I shoot every muslims at sight now

Revanchism when Germans won the Franco-Prussian War was so great that it cause WW2 when WW1 ended. Now they're tame because of what HItler did to them

Don't look into mirror, user

there are some attacks here and there but nothing major yet really

this is a leftist propaganda map but it gives you the information

Doesn't look like much... well, maybe it changes now.

Why don't they attack here? Why always France?

it was just a traffic accident

Maybe because they can live a better life here (more free shekels). Dont bite the hand that feeds you. Or because France is and always was more involved in the region. Maybe we still have a bonus because of the 6 gorillion.
Couple of potential reasons.

he could spot the betraying italian behind him?

yours are turks, turks don't care about the other muslims

Unlikely as most people can't see someone behind a them through a mirror vrsry well

this will literally be the justification for more and more security and surveillance measure

mark my words islam will contribute to kill our democracy further

Well, we do have a few ten thousands of north africans too. Apparently one and a truck is enough to cause huge damage.

why would they attack you tho? You don't attack muslim countries and you accept lots of muslim refugees

There will be an attak before 2016 ends. It's just that they prefer to rape you for now.

>mark my words islam will contribute to kill our democracy further
Part of their plan.

Well, we do help in the fight against IS. Not as much as other countries, still I am pretty sure they see us as their enemy too.