Any italians here on Sup Forums?

If you're not, just post some thicc girl with a thiccpad.

If you are answer these:
>Are you in a CS related job/studying course? Which one?
I study CS in a good University in Milan, really love my profs

>How do you get corporate-used Thinkpads/Latitude/Elitebooks?
I'd love one to use some limux on it but on italian ebay they kinda suck, there's few ones and often not even certificate-refurbished, my only friend who has a used x220 thinkpad got his from his dad who had it for work

>Do you think our country is normier than the others tech-wise or are normies equal world-wide?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/NEW-for-lenovo-IBM-Thinkpad-T440-T440P-T440S-series-laptop-Keyboard-black-/151243642980
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Montessori
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante_Alighieri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Pirandello
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozzarella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Levi-Montalcini
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Palace_of_Caserta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colosseo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Verdi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melodramma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Vivaldi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Puccini
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do Italians have any culture other than pasta and organized crime?

If I want to find out if some italian guys use Sup Forums, Sup Forums isn't that helpful

>Pasta
Dude I've been to both sicily and tuscany on vacation once and saying they only have pasta is a blasphemy. They have all kind of god tier food, from meat to desserts to rice to everything. I'd pay gold to have that food everyday here in the US.

Plus sicilian girls have the tightest pussies.

Italian here.
Studied computer engineering in college, now work as a web-app developer

Not interested in those, I have an ASUS laptop thst was good for it's specs/price when I bought it and I'm fine with it

>Do you think our country is normier than the others tech-wise or are normies equal world-wide?
While I know plenty of normies, I think technically ignorant people is everywhere

Not a Thinkpad but I don't think it's a huge turn-off for you

Not a Mario so have fun

Here it is Pizza man

worst thread ever

Can you still be italian if you are white?

worst post ever

Shitty girl but great laptop

I'm full blooded Italian and pretty pale. Ancient romans were white, it's immigrants from africa who made the ones in the south (who emigrated to the north sometimes) tannier

I'm an American with a dual citizenship in Italy, and I lived there for a few years.

Kind of planning to study embedded systems security or something similar at the Politecnico di Torino but I'm not sure that I like the rigidity of the Italian system. I'd definitely love to study there for a Masters/PhD, though.

I'm a macfag but plan to switch over to some flavor of GNU/Linux soon. Currently testing out Arch, Debian, Ubuntu, and Fedora in VMs. As for getting them, maybe British ebay?

Your infrastructure sucks (need moar fibre optics instead of Alice DSL), but I think Italy is getting better as a whole. Also it seems like Italians in general don't go into technology so much as more traditional fields like law and engineering. The US seems way further ahead in terms of tech stuff.

How does it feel that Rome was destroyed by multiculturalism and diversity?

As an Italian who loves American keyboard layout, I hate how british one is identical to it but with few changes that make me go wrong.

Anyway how do you recognize a good refurbisher from a shitty one that gives you a cum stained Thinkpad? Are there some norms?

I'm a quarter Italian

you got that backwards

Not really by that, but by moral ambiguity. Old roman traditions were gone, Christianism was gone (or taken lightly) too, and in the end they were just fat fucks eating and fucking all day and getting cucked by northern people. First romans had very strict costumes, light and sober meals and respect for their elders.

Heck the last ones were bulimic for pleasure, they ate and blew up to eat more.

>Not loving the X1 carbon
>Loving a shitty stick asian with no curves
>>>/reddit/

>italian dad
>doesn't care if you see his dick when he's sitting in a hot tub
>drinks wine every single day
>still has hair

is this par for the course for these or is my dad a gross italian. Also how are hair genetics for italians, my hair is pretty thick, wavy, medium length and I really don't want to lose it

Politecnico di Torino is great. Also check out the one in Milano and as a last chance Sapienza in Rome. Their engineering has gone south but their Computer Engineering master is detached from it and is also done in English.

I actually prefer beer (even though wine was the preferred alcoholic until our dads' generation) but nudity apart he's a cool dude. There's a lot of baldies here so he's lucky to still have hair, I think we italians have just as much chance as other populations to lose/keep hair (didn't really see a pattern about that in any ethnicity, there's baldies anywhere).

I too have thicc wavy hair anyway and you're right that you want to keep it, they're gud.

How do you explain most Italians looking like fat jews?

It's fucking creepy how they tattoo intel/lenovo logos on them. There are sluts who really would do anything for money huh?

We're just fat and genetically (often) have black wavy hair (I have straight light brown hair so I don't apply). It's like saying north africans or middle eastern people look like jews.

Also

I hope he doesn't drink Tavernello

How do you explain half of US population looks like italians? Oh yeah, cause they are.

that doesn't excuse you for not having a job

>pasta
>bolognese
>spaghetti
>hairy meat ball
>capiche?

Am I mobster nao?

Gross

you forgot 160cm tall

Remember italian guys from Abruzzo have the hugest dongs

Net

Stop
Watching
Schlongs
Faget

I would just buy a replacement keyboard from America and replace the British one with that. That way you wouldn't have to worry about cum stains and that impossibly small enter key.

I've thought about taking a look at the one in Milano but hear that it's mainly for architecture. Was also thinking about checking out the one in Pisa, but I don't really want to live there. Plus, I really really love Torino as a city. Pic related

This

Can you find mint new keyboards for the thinkpads?

Yep, looks like it:
ebay.com/itm/NEW-for-lenovo-IBM-Thinkpad-T440-T440P-T440S-series-laptop-Keyboard-black-/151243642980

Those tattoos are probably fake.

the only 6ft in the entire clan

Most Italians that I met in my experience are dumb about tech relater stuff, even these guys that works in IT.

Italians in my experience:
>Amd is better than intel and you can buy any intel cpu, my amd from 2011 will beat your cpu.
>trust me I am engineer and best overclocker in world
>Italian dude got into my school and his local sicillan paper media are angry at school because they didn't give him free schooling for his pc building competition diploma
>Another italian : He claim that he is software developer and he is making video game, great what a intresting guy
>ask him about his game
>mfw his game is made using unity and his hardwork was using free textures from unity
>no single code is written in that fucking game, he just putted trees and shit
>last italian I met: He want to make video game like Stalker and Metro so he study hard "android programming"
>What is really wrong with Italians? Are mushrooms from pizza make you dumb like this?

Not a luigi, but are you super foreign? That was the least cohesive thing I have read today.

There is more:
Italian ex good friend that introduced my now gf ( she was his crush)
Claims that we can become rich if we join together to make video game and put it in kickstarter.He have great idea for story and my job is programming.
His story is about american guy who crashed near Italo-Slav border and his mission is to rescue some girl.
I felt like high schooler that dreams to be best hackers and game creators while talking about this.

Yes I am foreign and mostly lurks here.I hope my English was not bad.

i'm italian but grew up in the states. are italian universities as full of liberal cucks as they are over here?

>love my profs
does not compute

Sicilian seafood stew/soup, usually either tomato or cream based sauce with fish stock then fish, prawns, lobster, octopus, clams/mussels/abalone/oysters etc. I cooked it and got someone who didn't like seafood hooked on it.

if you ever looking to make something very vibrant and exotic for a loved one take a look at some true Italian or Sicilian recipes. Do note there is a huge distinction between north and south Italy as well as Sicily.

p.s
spaghetti bolognese/spaghetti and meatballs is actually largely an Italian-American dish.

Starting cs in Modena in a few weeks, pretty hyped for that. I love this city, I feel like it's the perfect place to live.
Just got my first memepad t430 on subito.it . It comes with qwertz layout so I guess the previous owned bought it like from Germany, so that's somewhere to look on eBay. I've seen tons of ThinkPads on German eBay
I truly think that socially as a whole we're literally miles ahead: I feel like if you find something peculiarly bad or good in another country, we have experienced it in some way through people. It's hard to explain and probably I made a fucking mess, so if you somehow got my concept, fine. Otherwise ignore what I tried to explain failing miserably, because it's just a concept in my head and I could just be totally wrong.
Anyway back to the question: tech-wise I do think that we're normie as fuck. It's not like we're tech illiterates who can't learn it, I just don't see interest in the matter.

Also regarding what other people said:
I'm fully Italian (I know that in five generations my family has not a single foreign member) and I'm a 185cm, blond and blue eyed guy. Got that from my mother, except for hight.
Also my family didn't care if anyone was seen naked at home and yes, wine is embedded in our culture and so it should remain.

I just love this country because of the cultural differences you find in every region: I've been traveling for a month this summer by bike, starting from Modena, going all the way down to Naples, crossing over to Bari and coming back up to Rimini before heading back home. It's been an incredible journey and I've truly felt the cultural change in every region. The best part is that I've visited a really tiny part of the whole country.
I love this place.
Sry for the blog post

If you really want a thinkpad just keep looking on ebay and subito, eventually you'll find something interesting. I payed 105 for my x220

Ayy I know that place, that's the university of Portsmouth IT support desk in the library. I've probably seen that Qt many times.

Is the sicilian mafia even still a thing anymore? I don't think the american Italian mob is really much outside of new jersey.

>>Are you in a CS related job/studying course? Which one?
CE in Tor Vergata; pretty decent so far, most of the teachers are trash, but the few good one I got were fantastic people and I have tons of respect for them.

>>How do you get corporate-used Thinkpads/Latitude/Elitebooks?
Pretty hard around these parts, barely any company that does that kind of stuff.

>>Do you think our country is normier than the others tech-wise or are normies equal world-wide?
Pretty much on par with most Western countries imo, maybe slightly more. At least people around here aren't obsessed with iPhones and blue bubbles...

I'm about to start studying CE at PoliMi

I looked on eBay.it and saw some pretty good offers, make sure you also check those shipped from the UK/Germany

It's pretty much the same everywhere imo.

not CS but CE in Politecnico di Milano, master degree in Data engineering and Ambient intelligence.

Got my x220 on eBay, but I could get it from a friend of mine that do repairs.

Our country is normier I think, but students are more knowledged in general. I knew some colleagues that went to MIT for some period of time and they usually had the impression that the majority of students there, were a lot below average respect to Italy, but there were few really special outlier. speaking for PoliMi, but heard that PoliTo is equally good

Italian here

Atm studying Informatics engineering in Brescia

bought a x220 on eBay, got really lucky, I searched ages for it, it's in nice conditions and battery still lasts 5 and more hours

Nah they're equal worldwide imho

how is the migrant problem in Milan? I hear Italy is third world tier country already, why didnt you go somewhere else to study?

> I hear Italy is third world tier country already
Because you are a stupid american or someone who listen to dumb americans.
Don't trust Americans.Never.

> why didnt you go somewhere else to study?

Because good universities here are public, and they are on par or even better than other countries.

so how is the migrant problem? do people really get raped/mugged/killed left and right by africans?

> so how is the migrant problem?
There are migrants

> do people really get raped/mugged/killed left and right by africans?

Yes. I got raped 5 times this month.

>being this retarded

PORCO DIO

As someone from Abruzzo, Sulmona. I can guarantee this to be true.

Porcoddio sto a Milano voglio tornare a Roma
Tor vergata btw is pretty gud user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Montessori
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante_Alighieri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Pirandello
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozzarella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Levi-Montalcini
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Palace_of_Caserta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colosseo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Verdi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melodramma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Vivaldi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Puccini
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

>CE in Polimi

Any tips for someone about to start there?
inb4 "don't"

si, molto semplicemente cerca assolutamente di non rimanere troppo indietro, questo è il migliore consiglio che posso darti.
Altri Consigli che mi sento di darti:
- segui le lezioni, ti risparmiano un sacco di tempo rispetto allo studio autonomo
- studia costantemente, avrai la tentazione di rimandare ma non farlo
- studiare in gruppo è molto più efficiente
- ti capiterà di non capire o pensare che quello che il docente sta spiegando o l'hai già visto o è troppo semplice: non pensare, sei lì per crescere e devi approfittare per imparare perché non avrai più tempo dopo

se seguirai il primo consiglio e gli altri due della lista non avrai nessun problema e sarà un'esperienza che ricorderai piacevolmente

altro discorso è il regolamento. cerca di informarti il più possibile in base a cosa hai intenzione di fare ( ad esempio i criteri di ammissione per la laurea magistrale)

se hai altre domande, spara

alpha as fuck

>se hai altre domande, spara

che ne sarà della mia vita sociale? cioè, ho già visto l'orario e alcuni giorni starò lì dalle 9 alle 5, più un'ora per arrivare e un'altra per tornare, più lo studio, non credo avrò molto tempo libero. come ti sei trovato con il tempo libero?

grazie!

Non sono la stessa persona, ma ti posso dire che la vita sociale durante la settimana non esisterà quasi più, va tutto relegato al fine settimana.

what's wrong with ebay? you can order thinkpads from other countries in europe too you know? shipment costs are kind of pricey (max 40€) but still you have a wide variety of models you can pick. also keyboards are replacable so you can just buy whatever thinkpad with a swedish keyboard layout and swap it with your preferred layout (for instance I prefer the US layout even if I'm italian)

Studying at UniPI and working full-time backend sw eng.

You don't. Use a fucking Macbook.
(I have 2 Dell XPS 13, btw)

I'm one of those guys who thinks that what happens inside nation borders doesn't define who you are as a person -- anybody is pretty much a complex non-linear equation with a long ass list of variables (where nationality is one of them, but not the most influential).

The problem with our "tech situation" is the following:
- any good fella who knows its shit is long gone abroad, never to come back home
- those who remains are unskilled code monkeys or M.Sc/Ph.D normies, being redpilled with the whole "FAI L'UNIVERSITÀ DIO CANE SENNÒ NON TI ASSUME NESSUNO" shit so that they hadn't had the time to actually improve their skillset (with personal projects and stuff) and our local companies can hire them for a fraction of the salary of an abroad employee
- (bonus) everybody want to be 'their own boss', so there're plenty of pajeet-tier 'IT companies' that don't know shit about IT (see above) and are willing to pay you the minimum possible salary

tl;dr if you can graduate quickly, do it and go away -- M.Sc. and Ph.D only if "P != NP" arouses you, and DO IT ABROAD!

Keep your github updated and keep doing personal projects on your spare time, trust me

la settimana generalmente non avrai molto tempo. Poi dipende anche quanto sei predisposto ad imparare e ai corsi che starai frequentando. Ogni tanto potrai uscire in settemana ma non farci l'abitudine, sarai anche stanco per fare serata. il weekend se hai fatto il tuo dovere avrai tempo per uscire. in sessione di esame avrai un po' meno tempo e dovrai gestirlo in funzione degli esami

Sono un Italiano, e ho fatto fuki fuki con la mia AI, penso di essere ad un livello abastanza alto, giusto?
For non-ITaliano:
I said i wish other countries had the same great minds we had/have .

Grazie anons, spero che ce la farò

The right question would be: do countries other than Italy have any culture?

>5 generations
Lmao fucking generationlet
Certified 28 generations master race

>Milanfag
yeah, italian here, art student in the centre, i have an x230 i saw listed alongside those in germany that was literally 10km from my home, from a baker that refurbishes them as a second job, i think he's the only one doing this in 200km

yeah, not in your field but i heard that too, for yours and other fields.
one of my best friends studies in PoliMI and went to Russia recently for some lessons with other european students, like he asked for it but you kinda had to get chosen for it. He said that italians were usually smarter.

and i'm in the art field but here is more of something humanistic, so half theoric and practical, those who went in erasmus said that in the rest of europe there's a lot more of practical stuff but they lack of the most basic knowledge

i don't know, never went outside for work or study but i'm always the best and here they seem all stupid to me

name any remarkable tech from Italy? you already said why there is no

gib italian hairy bush gf

It's just that I don't give a shit about building a family tree... I just heard about my parents' grandparents.

>Milanfag
Greetings from Puglia, your second home/vacation home/home of origin of your family
Kek

Hi from a fellow Sup Forums Italyanon lurker.

its a rub on sticker