Remember when kuffar thought the hedonist lifestyle of the western society would all make us atheist just like it made...

Remember when kuffar thought the hedonist lifestyle of the western society would all make us atheist just like it made christians go extinct ? Oh boi were they wrong

Allah EKBER.

C'est pas ce que je vois quand je les vois aux soirées ou dans les rues, ils ne se cachent même plus.

What a nice WHITE and EUROPEAN family!

your women are ass to mouth experts tho'

this you drink and you smoke and do drugs and dress like whores literally all the time

in fact the only muslim thing you do is killing people

My only women are my mother (may Allah bless her) and my sister ( May Allah give her winsdom)

>Hundred of mosques are built every year
>more and more hijabs in the street
>"t-they're just whores ahaha beurettes"

IF YOU SAY SO KUFFER

doesn't change anything
while you're at the mosque your sister is indeed getting raped by niggers somewhere in a dark alley

who is that qt onthe left

UHGHUUU UHHUGGGHH DELET you've triggered me you won >___

daughter of our ex-prime minister

>be in business school
>invited to party
>nice shy arab girl with a towel on her head
>she talks about how she wants to "free herself"
>and that her parents are too muslim blah blah blah

>eventually she gets drunk
>starts sucking my jew friend
lmao

it was like i am watching plaestinian history unfold in front of me

Cute

A backward, moronic and unwashed farsi shiite imam was teaching a class on shah ismail, known heretic.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship shah ismail, the greatest Sultan that the entire islamic world has ever known!”

At this moment, a brave, pious muhajideen who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of jihad fi sabil Allah and would give his life for Ibn Taymiyyah stood up and held up a copy of the quran.

”How important is the The Twelve Imams, munafiqun?”

The arrogant persian smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “It is the soul of the Islamic faith, you stupid bedouin.”

”Wrong. Everyone knows that the Shahada is the true creed of Allah. If Islam was about The Twelve Imams… then we would all be guilty of shirk by now.”

The persian was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and his hummus. He stormed out of the room crying those persian crocodile tears. The same tears shiite cry for the zindiks while they were righteously purged. There is no doubt that at this point our kufr imam wished he had pulled himself up by his turban and become more than just a poorly disguished persian nationalist. He wished so much that he had a bomb to martyr himself, but he himself had made his islamic way of life into a jahilliyah parody of itself!

All the students applauded and accepted wahhabism as the only true version of Islam. The Prophet himself (pbuh) showed up and shed tears on how well preserved his teachings were and how there wasn't even a single person in sight named Ali or Haidar. The Quran was recited several times, and Allah himself showed up and executed Ali and every shiite kufr that ever lived.

The persian lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of poop germs in his goat and was tossed into jahannam.

Allah akbar.
P.S. Takbir

>it was like i am watching plaestinian history unfold in front of me

Is it true French Arab women submit their bodies to black cock?

yes

t. BBC expert

yes.

Why do you worship a child molester?

holy fuck quality pasta kek

Yes, islamization can still bring a good laugh or two.

I actually laughed. I wonder if a Muslim meme made this version.

Sunni memer*

muslims is the only thing I hate more than frenchmen

>EKBER

always makes me laugh

>being this childish
ekber

Shut up Ebdul

i laughed out loud kek

>starts sucking my jew friend
In front of you? Do people do that at parties?

>people
french "people"