How to become a hacker?

How to become a hacker?
I already have a black hoody and a backpack which looks kinda like his.

Other urls found in this thread:

kodewithklossy.com/
hackertyper.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need a hacker name.

just start by typing a bunch of random shit

>git gud at Loonix
>use GNOME
>be amazed of eggsecutives running Loonix
>get a split personality mental disorder, where a figure that displays himself as your dead dad randomly takes over control of your body
>make the biggest hack ever
>die at the end of season 2

If you want to be the greatest and most notorious hacker of all time, the only thing you have to do is factor big numbers fast

You need to stick a raspberry pi up your ass, install Linux kali on it

>new mr robot season 3 trailer

na he isn't dead.

Install fedora and google how to join anonymous

>Install fedora and google how to join anonymous
I have ubuntu. Is dis okay?

No

Why? :(

Have to build up street cred by saying "LINUX" in public around people that don't know much about computera.then when they ask you what it is, just tell them about sudo, dual booting, and source code. They will be even more confused and have much respect for you. You are basially a hacker at that point.

Cut off your penis.

Only text only browsers.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>this gif

Learn to eat Korean noodles with six chopsticks instead of two.

Hello,
can I become a hacker girl? I still have a feminine benis though

> I still have a feminine benis though

That makes it even better.

1. Hacker Name
2. Fingerless Gloves
3. Copy of the Matrix to watch over and over
4. Desktop wall paper with math / code written in green

Then you should be set to go,

am I missing anything guys?

>4. Desktop wall paper with math / code written in green
I only have a green wallpaper with black writing on it ;_;

hacker is nothing more than a regular programmer, except they specialize in finding exploits.

so, spend all your free time learning what breaks programs, common pitfalls programmers make that could lead to vulnerabilities, etc.

would help to know some assembly and hex

oh!

Any good hacker needs a gaming laptop

Alienware or MSI, or really anything red & black with a edgy emblem on the back.

Learn 68000 and Z80 assembler, the inner workings of the V9918 and how to Yamaha synth chips.
With this knowledge, you can even get to capture the fastest thing alive.

Can I become a hacker even if I'm black??

Only if you write viruses that play 80's/early 90's funky songs on the PC Speaker.

>still no "how to become a hacker"-guide in the sticky
This board is lacking

it's funny because it's true.
>at work
>some coworker wants to impress me with le dark darkweb and how he uses it to """hack""" some shady program
>I already know what it's about
you think you're some kind of hacker uh ? dipshit

kodewithklossy.com/

we can say this is social engineering since you seem smarter than you are ,thus deceiting people

When will we see Elliot's screenfetch?

>type in greentext and you are set

Good thread. Giggles obtained. Serious question now: do you think that there are servers out there in the wild bugged enough to get owned by a script kiddie ( kali user for example )? By out there I am referring to a number that actually makes it statistically more or less probable to find them.

Servers in the wild are like eggs. Hard surface but you crack through that and you just keep finding soft things.

Run cmatrix in terminal

first of all stop wasting your time on Sup Forums, fag.

Scan IP ranges for boxes with default MongoDB ports open. You should get some pretty insecure servers as competent web admins would never run Mongo on their servers.

Start with nmap

If you define "server" as anything that will respond to requests, then yeah. All of this IOT meme shit is hilariously insecure. Go poke around Shodan and you'll see.

My eyes would start bleeding after some time steering at this garbage

Face mask.

just pretend your one

Install Kali Linux.

>chromiun
>firefox
>hacker

hackertyper.com/

>mfw I actually did that in school
>am not black tho
fugg

I kinda like that conky.rc

To achieve the title hacker you have to hack something first, take something simple like what ever electronic meme smart devices and try to reverse engineer it, then write an extensive paper on how you did it. Also it has to be proprietary software, they don't use any standards and think that their in house technology is the best.
After that you are a hacker, if this is to hard for you then take the easy route and be a Stallman hacker type