Why is this acceptable?

Why is this acceptable?

who cares
just use the browser and stop crying

OP BTFO ETERNALLY

Prepare your anus OP the assblasted mozzila shills are coming.

/thread

I can tell you why they want you to ignore comments: Because they don't want you to be informed unless you're "informed" through controlled and vetted media.

This behaviour is pretty typical of the belligerent and anti-freedom liberals who'd like nothing more than to throw half the country into re-education camps and gulags. If not outright murder people for wrongthink.

>Commenters are usually just (((Soros))) shills anyways. Don't read them.

FTFY.

Whoops, here's the one I meant to post

looks like Moshilla is going to start using the space below the search bar for ads
and people still use Firefox for some reason

>If not outright murder people for wrongthink.

Huge amounts of projection from the guys who masturbate to the thought of throwing "leftists" (i.e. people who are to the left of Donald Trump) out of helicopters and who have already killed one person already (Fields was literally a Sup Forumsack.)

People continue to use it because there is no clear open-source alternative. Though with the way mozilla's going, it probably won't be long before everyone abandons it for waterfox/vivaldi/brave/whatever manages to be better.

/thread

Or because, politics aside, comments on sites like Youtube are fucking toxic and cancerous

>Vivaldi
>open-source

>1st grade reading comprehension

Firefox was cool in 2005.

Fuck off.

.not using Waterfox

cant believe i see someone unironically using the word toxic here then again emoticons are common here now for about 2 years so i shouldnt be that surprised

Why is there no Youtube HerpDerp for every website?

Or it's because they can have the same functionality of a news comments section by posting the link to the article on their Facebook or Twitter page

Yeah but then my boss might see me blaming hurricanes on (((them))) and whining about how blacks are subhumans that need to be executed en masse.

>i.e. people who are to the left of Donald Trump
Trump is a leftist himself, so you mean extremists? Because all extremists are cancer, frankly.

>and who have already killed one person already
I guess attempted murder doesn't count. Then again I guess I'm not surprised that the manchildren in Antifa are incapable of killing anyone even when they put their genuine effort into it.

>Why is this acceptable?
its a piece of shit browser

>anti-freedom liberals

POWER OF FIREFOX

>comments on sites like Youtube are fucking toxic and cancerous
>unironically using the word "toxic"
hello tumblr

you are right about youtube comments being shit, though

firefox is a good big browser, it's just that Mozilla has a PR team full of ideologues.

once qutebrowser gets greasemonkey support i'm ditching it, though

If I don't have the freedom to spread fascist ideology and organize a fascist movement what freedoms do I have really?

that's one of the more lazy false dichotomy's i've seen in awhile

You sound stupid

Correct!
They call themselves libs, but they're Bolshevik progressive subversives.

Sup Forumstards tend to call them liberals

Why should you have the freedom to spread communist ideology?

Sup Forums considers anyone who they don't like a liberal. It's a meaningless buzzword at this point.

Communists are a non-issue in most western countries (especially the US). You are fighting shadows like a bunch of scared virgins.

whoa... so these are the ebul nazis CNN keeps warning me about...

hold me

The Sup Forumsack on the right is too young for the virgin rage to set in.

Don't dodge the question

For real, its just the ol class fight of always but with larpers on both sides.
Bourgeoisie larping as commies vs prole larping as nazis.

Facists are a non-issue in most western countries (especially the US). You are fighting shadows like a bunch of scared virgins.

dude's fairly handsome and lean, wears a bike helmet in public and offers free hugs. probably is rolling in more pussy than I can fathom desu

>acting like being a virgin is a bad thing when it's a one way trip to wizardry
it's like you don't want to immortal

What happened to Sup Forums? Why is this such a Sup Forums shit fest now...

Because google mostly.

GTFO of Sup Forums you nazi cucks

back to your containment board

>Trump
>Leftist
Literally retarded

what the fuck?

are libshits so cowardly that they can't see dissent any more?

this is bizarre

It depends on the website, some are so void of quality that skipping the comments is recommended

i see you and raise you

it is you who should fuck off from Sup Forums entirely

>2017
>still not using freezy breezy fox box

#fakenews
#commentsmatter
I would actually consider your post to have some value if it did not contain that crap.

What the fuck is a #FakeNews? Do they mean fake news?

Past the point of no return. Wizardry here I come.

don't tell me you actually read comments unironically

#lesocialmediajusticerevolution

>toxic
You have to go back

Because you are computer illiterate

they vary in quality just like comments on all sites

This^
/thread

Its taking forever for kikebook or even webms here to load in firefox, but when I tried palemoon it's fast as fuck
Dunno what happened but how do you import all those bookmarks to palemoon.

I think Im leaving firefox for good

We have these threads all the fucking time. If it bothers you so much then just use a different browser.

Trying out Waterfox myself. Javascript quit working for no reason. Restarted with no fix. Disabled all of my add-ons. Fixed it. Re-enabled them one at a time, stayed fixed. But now I can't click on torrent links.

The fuck is going on with this browser?

Why? Why bother with culture critic, i want a browser, a tool to display webpages, not a propaganda machine.
Keep politics out of tools

If you can't handle some different opinions you shouldn't be on Sup Forums. I agree tough that politics should stay out of tech, but mozilla clearly are bringing politics in

As is pretty much every other tech company.