One shot at lief

>one shot at lief
>not being born as pretty japanese girl and having plenty of gaijin beta orbiters to manipulate

why live?

>Wanted to be a girl

Fucking degenerated man, suicide please.

kys

But it's true, the guy is a man (lel) and wants to be a girl.
Mental illness ? And people who has mental illness should not reproduce.
And should end their lifes for a better society.

>playing life on easy mode
no thanks, i am not that weak

that does make sense

What do you mean ? Explain

Mohammad, please. Don't you have another terrorist attack to plan?

I have crusaders blood in me, not muslim blood. Try again weak faggot, I will finish the job soon. I talk about germans during 40s who terminated guys like you

Kys kid there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a qt girl

You are a man, act as a man, son.

we captured your king and will do again inshallah bacon eating kafir

The first crusade also the best and the purest crusade were composed of the french knights, mostly and we created Kingdom of Jérusalem. Still in 2016 you have traces of our passage. Our crusaders impregnated your blood to the core

Yes. We have an entire City here in Egypt called Mansoura that have have french genes because of that. at least they look bit whiter.....

Don't tell me what I am

U don't know how I feel

Don't worry son, I knew someone like you who followed depravity and was attracted to decadence. Today this person is getting better, he followed the path of Jesus. I can help you, you can give me your email. I'm here to help the black sheeps

I just want to have long blonde hair, hairless silky skin and wear cute clothes while being super feminine

Is that 2 much to ask for

Ur gay

>not being a cute, tight and petite scandinavian high school girl who fucks random african immigrants with morbidly oversized cocks to get back at daddy and mommy

worst feel ever

But you don't have to be pretty to have white beta orbiters.

No u r

>girls have it easier
*tips fedora*