Nigger is right. Snowniggers are basic af

"no"
Grey eyes and dyed blonde hair might be basic

> Snowniggers are basic af
Depends on where you live.

A qt is a qt
An ogre is an ogre
Flavor not withstanding

Kek yes. Grey eyes are absolutely disgusting and dead fish tier. Blonde is basic no matter if natural or not. Its tryhard colour and most boring one

Redheads >>> all

hottest is green eyes, brown hair
cutest is brown eyes brown hair and bit tanned

t.patrician

this

this girl like any other pretty white one has been BLACKED

A FUCKING LEAF

Who cares?

Hair colour is mostly irrelevant, as long as eyes are something else than brown it's all fine IMO

Blondes are hot, but brown hair chicks are qt. This is objective fact.

No, blonde hair can be beautiful
It depends on other features and the combination

Top tier:
brunette, black hair

Ok tier:
blondes

Subhuman tier:
gingers

T. Nigger
Non-cucks

I know this cucklord mongol. But men who go only after pale deadeyed whores are pathethic

Good taste

Top tier: Blue eyes, black hair
High tier: Redheads, blonde + blue eyes, anything + green eyes
hit or miss tier: brown hair and brown eyes

t.blonde plebby girl

Why should i care if random woman is getting BLACKED.com? Shes not my gf she can do what she wants

All women are equally worthless.
No one cares as long as they're not fat and not a tranny. They're only good for pumping and dumping, not looking at their hair or eyes.

you idiots. black hair blue eyes is the most patrician combo

I agree.

Who hurt your Sasha?

At least someone gets it.

Green instead of blue and i agree

Dirty blonde >>> everything else

> eye colour

fuck you guys are pathetic

Of course
But so are men that go after any women based on their hair colour

Noticeable green eyes are almost nonexistent though. Most people fantasize about some anime character tier -green eyes that are only viable with contact lenses.

Real green eyes almost always look like brown or grey unless you inspect them closer.

>as long as eyes are something else than brown
I disagree

I know most people disagree, but I prefer brown eyes. Also, most people prefer tanned skin, but I also disagree on that; I prefer pale skin. Pic related is the GOAT combination for me.

All of this being said, other facial features will obviously always be more important. A woman with an attractive face (especially features such as eye/nose shape and ratio) will always be more attractive than a woman with an ugly face, regardless of eye/hair color. For example, this grill would still be attractive if she had different eye/hair color.

No

This

>He doesn't care about a thot's eye color

Nigga... that shit is the most important part. Nice eyes is an instant hardon

Vica doesnt count shes like 1 in a million

>most people prefer tanned skin
That's because they're closet coalburners. There's nothing more disgusting than brown skin.

Yes. How people imagine green eyes..

... how they actually are. and pic related is extremely green. usually they look even more brown

that's exactly why they are so beautiful

they are light and dark at the same time

>people
you mean yourself?

Im not asian to never see green eyes before. They beat blue every time

hohol underage >>> everything else

Disgusting Ukrainian whores 0/10

>breeding with cannibals
Ukraine is one big Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake set in post-USSR country.

patrician; jet black hair, blue eyes
acceptable; brunette with hazel/brown/blue eyes
only nonwhites find attractive; blue eyes, blonde hair

No, seriously, most people
Like the serb
T. Different fag

her smile is honestly creepy

true, but it's not like there aren't plenty of attractive redheads around. Despite the stereotype, the majority of redheads have brown or green eyes, not blue eyes. And obviously pretty much every redhead has pale skin.

But for me the "brown eyes and pale skin" part is the most important. I prefer red hair, but it could also be black hair or blonde hair or whatever, it doesn't matter all that much. I just love it when a grill's eyes draw you in completely, and the best way to do that is dark eyes constrasted by pale skin.

This, to be honest

lmao i have green eyes.

>muh asians

Finland has a shit ton of green eyed people.

>you mean yourself?

No, based on what people expect of "green eyed" people.

Stereotype about redheads is the green eyes though

>black anything
>patrician
Anyone who has black hair and/or skin or brown eyes needs to be shot in the head.

who here /2%/

maybe where you live, but here at least the stereotype is blue eyes

Regardless, redheads with brown eyes certainly aren't rare among redheads (it's just a shame that redheads are going extinct).

Just cause your eyes are budget brown doesn't mean all are like that. Women have generally less melanin so the green is more visible on them

Maybe he meant alien
Or actually believes in int memes

Well, he has an IQ of a nigger either way

I'd let this qt eat me alive.

>shame
That's inconvenience. The real shame is that non-whites and non-slavs are NOT going extinct.

Shes not even human

>Noticeable green eyes are almost nonexistent though
are you fucking serious

>non-slavs
bit rude chap

Who said I am a man? But yeah bright visibly clear green eye colour isn't a thing. Green eye colour is always "green-ish" or with a greenish hue.

I fucking love redheads but don't want a ginger son

There is nothing more human than filling up warm ukie pussy with your cum.

Yes he is
Finland has most light eyed people and I've never seen those anime eyes

If you pass an average green-eyed person on the street and only get a passing glance of his/hers eyes you'd think of them as brown. Only when you get a better look at them you notice the green.

You are retarded thats for sure gender is irrelevant. Ive seen enough of green eyes to make my judgement. Nobody wants anime reflectors, green eyes are best

You can take all of them from here with their 15 year old whores daughters that suck cock for cigarettes

then what do you call colors like this

it's the same for dark blue eyes, doesn't mean they aren't blue

Pic related is the best combination

"extremely rare"

if you don't have redhead genes yourself then it probably won't happen

In my case I'm not a redhead, but I have strong redhead genes from one my parents (whose family is 100% redhead), i.e. freckles, very pale skin, random red hairs, roughly have of my facial hair being red, etc. So, if I have kids with a redhead some day, there are very good chances of my kids being gingers. But honestly I don't think the anti-ginger sentiment is as strong as people make it out to be. I've known a handful of gingers in my life and none of them seemed to be teased at all (granted all of them were unusually attractive, which certainly helps).

> Sluts are bad

not at all, I've seen many people with that exact color, my grandpa has them even brighter

>all of them from here with their 15 year old whores daughters that suck cock for cigarettes
That's all women.

>You are retarded thats for sure gender is irrelevant.

When did i say gender isn't irrelevant?

Pic related is green eyes with low melanin. Doesn't magically make them greener, in fact it makes them less green.

She is one of the people who have really visibly green eyes, or that photo is enhanced to bring out her colour. Make up can be used for that too. But even then, that isn't what some people expect of green eyes.

>doesn't mean they aren't blue
I didn't say they aren't green

They are good if you are pathethic loser who cant get normal girls

the finnish guy point was that a lot of green eyes look brown from afar, and you need it to look closely.
Which is kinda true, blue eyes are more noticeable than green eyes.

Anyway green/hazel eyes are top tier

>anything but purple eyes
>Not shit tier

I still dont know what your point is.

Yeah I'm crazy for not wanting a coal burning Western whore

As far as I know I have literally no red heads in my but I'd be fucking livid if my son was a ginger, I don't give a shit about bullying. I want my kid to actually look like me.
Someone post the pic of the dude with black hair and a ginger wife and four ginger daughters

Yeah
Pics or bullshit

Purple is a repulsive color.
>m-muh royalty
Well, dog fuck the Queen. I don't care.

Will you be passing on your mustard race genes

Pic is Dark Green eyes. On a picture like these you can see the green, but it isn't very noticeable and definitely not what people expect of green eyed people.

Yeah better get eastern golddigger.

>Implying you can get normal girl from the area

Nice joke

>Someone post the pic of the dude with black hair and a ginger wife and four ginger daughters
like I said, that will only happen if you actually have red genes.

I myself have coal-black hair, but I still have the redhead genes. If you don't have the redhead genes then it's incredibly unlikely.

>I want my kid to actually look like me.
Don't be a cunt m80. Furthermore, that's a very poor paternal attitude.

For all you know your kid could be born with a major handicap or disfiguration. It's your duty to love him all the same.

>Implying you can get normal girl
FTFY
All women are whores with no value.

Redheads > mortal women

>major handicap or disfiguration.
Nah I'd peace out in an instant LMAO
You think I'm wasting my time with that shit

Put him up for adoption bitch I'm getting the fuck out of dodge if you keeping it

Tans are by definition NOT CUTE. They're the mark of a whore. A good traditional qt stays in her home doing house work and other stuff and is pale as a result. That's how it was in ancient times up to the Victorian era. Women were pale and men were tanned.

You're retarded or colorblind. Green eyes don't look brown. I have spots of both blue and brown in my green eyes but they look distinctly green from any distance.

How can you know what people expect

>plebian
Kill yourself you subhuman faggot

t. Helga Meyer blonde blue eyed

they kinda do but stark green as a color is not rare

how do I provide you pics on the beach?