Is Ankara the only relatively secular place in Turkey now?

Is Ankara the only relatively secular place in Turkey now?

No, Diyarbakır is.

izmir is the closest one.
might as well call the whole country a shithole though.

my mom's friend is married to a turk and he's very preocuppied with his family that lives in Ankara
he's anti-erdogan

Just forget about turkey. Don't look at it's news, it's politics. If you have a map then carve turkey out of it. Don't go there, and don't pay any heed to whatever goes on. Nothing is secular, there's no place that isn't a shithole, there is no possible progression that would make erdogan lose. It's over. Turkey is over...

t. Turk

this tbqh

as soon as bannerlord comes out turkey can explode for all I care

FUCK

DO U THINK THE HAPPENING EFFECTS BANNERLORD????

autism
aaaand finland drops in ofc.

all devs confirmed murdered by kurds, release pushed to after 2018

I didnt know the country was fucked up this much. Ive just learned that the combination of a religious ideology and a collective nationalism led by an authority make people goes out of control and ultra violent under an emergency situation like this coup. One of the main reasons why people easily turn into violent mobs is not because of a religious mindset or a clear outrage against the coup army but probably because the chimpout has practically officially been "approved" by the authority.

Its the same as China's 愛國無罪, which means the concept "patriotic actions can get away with every law". In 2012 They actually chimped out against Japan and destroyed a bunch of their own assets and their people in the name of this stupid concept and the approval by CCP.

Its pretty sad and ridiculous and doesnt help that many of Turk Sup Forumsacks think still Erdogan is right or more trustworthy than any other ones. lol
They dont seem to be even optimistic but just REALLY believe in it.
Considering over half the Turks consist of that Sup Forumsack tier blind assholes and are gonna support everything Erdogan does with enthusiasm more than ever before, you are right. It seems theres no point of return there anymore.

Bannerwho?

I only hope anzu will get rapefugee status in italy and rapes me with her cute feminine penis

Why did Erdogan start pandering so hard to Islamists? I thought he came up as a moderate 'compromise' candidate. Was it because they were the only ones who are dumb enough to support him as he becomes dictator?

>erdogan
>moderate

>Turkey has arrested 6,000 people after a failed coup, with President Erdogan vowing to purge state bodies of the "virus" that caused the revolt.
>"My glorious nation has given the best response to the coup plotters," Mr Erdogan said in a televised speech frequently interrupted by chants of "Allahu Akbhar!" Whenever he made a reference to Fethullah Gulen, the roar of boos would come from the crowd.

He wasn't always like this

JUST

Well, Hitler was an art student once

Meh Turkey is the same after the coup , infact it's the same for like last 10 years. It's somewhat secular in all places but you should still be careful about respecting other people.

>10 years from now, another coup
>Meh Turkey is the same after the coup , infact it's the same for like last 10 years. It's only a little secular in all places remember to wear your hijab or burka if you are a woman, and to have a full beard if you are a man!

There is no secular place left in Turkey. There haven't been for a while now.

Dude I don't know why you are using your meme arrows to imply that anything did change.
You don't even live here

hearing literally anyone but turks talk about turkish politics on here is cringe

>> You can choose between progress or superstition
>> You choose superstition

I see.

>Spain calling anyone out on religion

You had a mountain of gold, huge empire and all you managed to accomplish was to burn some Jews
Although you do deserve props for dead commies

Retard, Jews were expelled on 1492, sever decades before the export of gold.

Hate to interject into you three's conversation, but that is hypocritical, since I see euros and other do the same thing.

americans talking about euros is fine. euros talking about americans is fine too but everyone misses the point on turkey because they are so caught up on memes they learn here, because honestly the media doesn't do a good job of showing us what really it's like in turkey.

This, Erdogan is still a cunt tho

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

that's the one thing everyone gets right