JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/europe/21702232-why-gdp-growth-26-year-mad-not-full-shilling
economist.com/news/special-report/21657606-continue-flourish-its-second-half-century-south-east-asias-miracle-city-state
tradingeconomics.com/portugal/gdp-growth
tradingeconomics.com/italy/gdp-growth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Czechia:3

>Poortugal

>Moldova
What the fuck?

I think they burned down national parliament recently

wow, Romania and Bulgaria are not nearly as poor as I thought

Why don't Czechoslovakia reunite again

you're even economically the same at this point

The split wasn't really about economy but because there was no longer any reason to stay one country.

>Slovakia

Bit surprised, tbqh.
Always thought they were kinda poor. At least way worse than Slovenia. Now they are above Poortugal and not that far behind Italy.

Nobody knows anything about Slovakia and when people hear the name, they picture something like Ukraine

Well, I have been there.

Shit happens yo. War, political instability drives investments out of the country.

> War, political instability drives investments out of the country.

>poorer than potato niggers

>poorer than codniggers

>poorer than rabid energy drink drinkers

fucking snowniggers

fucking oilniggers

Why is a part of Africa in Europe?

all this eastern europe countries are experiencing a economic bubble.

Finland becaming shit tier

the devastating effects of communism

Czechs are more in favor of renaming back to Bohemia.

Why is Slovenia so much higher?

>Czech Republic higher than Spain

Czechia confirmed for Western Europe

>moldova
>literal proof whites can be as bad as Africans

>Ireland
>$56000

how much of that GDP money comes from all the corporations using Ireland as a tax haven?

No, they're not

>308€ minimum wage
congratulations czech republic

Cut that number in half because 50% goes to the government

and the lowest unemployment in the EU

That would make my dick hard

economist.com/news/europe/21702232-why-gdp-growth-26-year-mad-not-full-shilling

They literally had 26% GDP growth in 2015.

Economists all around the world are like WTF.

This is what happens when Apple moves all its money to your country for financial reasons, yet doesn't move any jobs or production there.

Your government gets a 5% profit tax rate, but literally no domestic production.

It is a tax haven.

Most economists put its GDP growth at 5.5% in 2015. GDP per capita is about $50,000 (which is still rich).

says right here dummy

>low wages
>low unemployment
do you get it?

>Few economists take the revised figure seriously. “It’s complete bullshit,” says Colm McCarthy, an economist at University College Dublin. “It’s Alice in Wonderland economics.” But while the 26.3% figure may distort economic reality, it has real political consequences.

Somehow even China has more accurate statistics.

it also creates an huge economic bubble...

>PPP

Yep.

Watch what happens when the world economy has another 2009.

Ireland had to default, get a huge EU bailout, an IMF bailout, GDP dropped 20% in three years, and 23% of Ireland was unemployed.

Competitive business tax rates are bullshit. There should be a Western or EU standard at 20%. But that'll never happen.

>There should be a Western or EU standard at 20%
There should be. This is a race to the bottom.

No, not neccessarily.

2008*
Yeah,the EU should make a standard business tax rate for everyone.our government is trying to call chinese companies here

It peaked at 15%

Well that's the official rate which I consider bullshit.

I look at the U12 rate.

Either way, Ireland 2009-2013 was hemorrhaging Irish faster than the Potato Crisis because the economy was so shit.

If it wasn't for the bailouts they'd be in the gutter still. They literally are parasites to the Western world who undercut us.

2008 was the US financial crisis. The World recession hit in 2009.

Yep. The EU at least. It's not like America is going to undercut you guys because we are already at 35%.

FUCK YOU ENGLAND yay \o/
(I don't care about the others)

I'm gonna buy an english flag with my extra 50$ and burn it.

Absolutely. What we have now is simply not viable.

U12? Do you mean U6?

You guys should try that sometime.

all the Yugo industry was there

Minimum wage is completely irrelevant though. Singapore has a minimum wage of $0 are you going to call them poor?

Yes

I doubt it's zero, more like they probably have per-industry minimum wage bargaining instead of a national minimum

singapore is a microstate,it doesn't have a functioning economy

Germany had no minimum wage until like a year ago.

that doesn't look like a dysfunctional economy to me, Joao

It has a population of 5.4 mil
That's not a microstate

>Poortugal talking about not having a functional economy

Kek

Wiki says they only have minimum wages set for cleaners and security guards, the rest is free game.

Singapore is a city-state though

yes I understand but for example Italy doesn't have a minimum wage either, that doesn't mean you can get paid 10 euro a month

No, pls explain

>Croatia will be worse off than Romania and Bulgaria soon

they had minimum wage but it was different depending on the syndicates
Tell me where is their potato industry?fruits,textile,etc?Their economy is not very diverse...

what kind of a nightmare world do you live in where that's possible

>Singapore is, to use a word its leaders favour, an “exceptional” place: the world’s only fully functioning city-state; a truly global hub for commerce, finance, shipping and travel

economist.com/news/special-report/21657606-continue-flourish-its-second-half-century-south-east-asias-miracle-city-state

>all these low GDP betas

you are all laughable

Do you know what that means?Your prices are cheaper and because of that you have an higher purchasing power,so what?

Yuropoor reporting here

If the industry generally isn't underpaying people at a retarded level then there's literally no need for a minimum wage.

that should be a point of honour

You know not all economies have to be based on exports? This isn't the 17th century.

>his """"""""country"""""""" has a 5 figure gdp/capita

top jej

in a perfect market I agree but that implies limitless freedom of movement for labor and a strong demand for workers.

you can turn off your proxy now, Moldovan

tell me which economies aren't,without using switzerland as an example

>nobody mentions luxembourg almost being 2x as rich as norway

>tax haven with a population of 500 people is rich

no shit

thing is, if minimum wage is above what a business can afford, theyll fire people rather than give them a raise
much of the time minimum wages are useless

If you're not a rich chink or some cancerous expat than life is pretty shitty there. It's a far more unequal country than the US and the entire political system is geared towards rimming foreigners, so no political dissebt or trade unions.

if minimum wage is above what a business can afford then it can't fulfill its basic functions and therefore should fail or not start at all

there are thousands of arguments for and against minimum wage it's a huge topic

UK for example. They are a net importer and most of their economy is literally finance.

Well legally you can pay an engineer 20k annually but in the real world that doesn't happen.

no it's not,it prevents huge wage differences

This mindset is why you're called Poortugal

>his country has minimum wage

top kek, are you against free market?

we're talking minimum wage so people like burger flippers and janitors, not engineers

Italy you're a slave to the worker unions I lived there for 6 years. You don't have a free market either

>nigger economy

>italy
>le recession

what would a blugarian gipsy know about work, let alone worker unions?

Yet Luxembourg still manages to syphon more EU money than countries like Slovenia or Bulgaria

you're the one with a 40% youth unemployment lad, you tell me

joke's on you, our GDP growth is bigger than yours

>27100$

EU institutions are based there. That's why.

>Ukraine
are they white?

I worked with an Italian guy who was abjectly terrible at his job, and kept screaming at people, but they couldn't sack him because he kept going to the union and threatening to sue for bullying.

Well,like here,they tax labour instead of Capital jewgains,so the average Irishman isn't getting a lot out of this.

no you're not

unemployment is the rate of those who look for a job, yours is 0 because nobody even tries to do anything remotely productive. Wherever I see gipsies they have always cars and caravans with bulgarian plates.

no shit, why wouldn't we send them to you? They're your problem now Gianni

tradingeconomics.com/portugal/gdp-growth

tradingeconomics.com/italy/gdp-growth