Hacking into androids

how the fuck I can bypass the pattern for androids 5.1. I tried googling the popular methods but my girl is snooping through my phone without using any of that shit, she doesnt know google accounts, no 3rd party programs are installed and I have just a regular patterns set, yet she got full access. HOW? And how to prevent this shit. help a bro out.

probably just looked at the filth patterns on your phone

>how the fuck I can bypass the pattern for androids 5.1.
>I tried googling the popular methods but my girl is snooping through my phone without using any of that shit.

Stop stealing phones and get a job. You contradicted yourself by saying that your girl got full access while at the same time asking how to unlock a phone. Save yourself the effort get yourself a job and actually get your life together.

Give it back DeShawn.

GIVE IT BACK TYRONE

thats the thing that is driving me nuts, I know my pattern yet I can't figure out how she did it and how to prevent it, she did it while I was asleep and going outside.

Go to the phone company and get it fixed thief

No, you're just a nigger thief. Give it back.

If it's really yours just change the pattern or use a fucking passcode / pin you porch monkey.

return the slab

and she would just get back in anyway. fuck I thought tech board would be more useful than just calling me a nigger.

Or suffer my curse...

Yeah, you just discovered that either your girlfriend is a blackhat hacker, you have the most predictable patterns / passcodes, or everyone in this thread is correct and you're a dirty nigger thief.

she watched you put the pattern in you retard

She watched you open your phone.

Secure your phone with a new pass and do not have the phone set to relock if you have to unlock it with her in viewing distance.

Womans eyes can snipe shit from a mile away.

>I thought tech board would be more useful than just calling me a nigger.
well we're not wrong

There is no 'she'. DeAndre stole it.

gotem

Fuck off lol, there are thousands of guides to do factory resets without google accounts or I could use extra softwares, but im wondering how to do it to keep all the existing data intact. If I was really a nigger why would I care about that?

patterns are incredible easy to spot.
You can watch it from afar and it is so simple to remember, even if you just get a glimpse of it.
Two things you should do:
Switch to a pin code instead, use something other than 4 numbers and don't use your birthday or year you were born like 99% of people.
Change your code from time to time.

>I would have gotten away with it if I wasn't such a nigger t. Deshawn.

She saw you do it, or she noticed the grease from your greasy cheeto fingers on the screen

Set a long password, there are various methods to get the pattern, just watching someone is often good enough, smears on the screen can also occasionally give it away.

You can avoid most of that if you set a long password, which contains no reference to dictionary words or yourself.
It is a lot harder to see what someone is typing, especially if it is a long phrase.

Also, there really is no other way to get into the phone Tyrone. If you don't know the phrase then you won't get in.

>My girl
Fuck off this board, Jamal.

Uhh, yeah?
You stole the phone off some bitch you find hot and are expecting to keep the nudes.
Stole it off some sap you hate for not being a low-life as yourself and want to see his private stuff for some sort of retard satisfaction.
Do you really think you're fooling anyone?
Enjoy the phone you stole quietly, don't shit up the board more than it already is.

root that shit

How can you be asleep while going outside?

Give the phone back, Tyrone.

I meant I was asleep and she went outdoors with my phone, so no PC help or anything was there.

Give it back Jamal

G I V E I T
B
A
C
K

stolen or you're dumb as shit and relationship won't last anyway cause she's smarter than you.