Just ordered this. How much did I fuck up?

Just ordered this. How much did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2013-02-human-fourier-uncertainty-principle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah because you could've saved money and just used your phone

mp4 players are jokes. You should have got an mp3 player with small or nonexistent display

phone can't drive IEM's properly

Fag

>no vorbis/opus support
lame

vorbis/opus whats that ?
some obscure shit?

Depends on IEM specs.

i bought my mp3 player at 0.20€ and guess what? it works fine

Does it have hi-res audio?

>what is opus
nice bait, you fell for the HIFI trend
Have fun using IEMs for acc audio

do you listen to wav or flac/alac?

The LG V20 can

Why the fuck do people care about listening to lossless, let the fuck ALONE hi-res audio on the go?

There's a thing called transparency, AAC achieves it at 192kbps, opus at 128kbps. You don't need to have a fucking library standard archive of music with you at all times, and even if you needed high quality music just use AAC or opus. You could lose your lossless archive and a 128kbps opus file would serve you just a fucking well for the rest of your life. God damn you people are fucking stupid.

The reason is pretty simple:
muh rotational velocidensity

no :^)
rage moar

music player with no tactile controls. why?

if you listen shitty music on some cheap IEM's than lossy is good enougth for you

Triggered much audio pleb? And yes, I can hear the difference between CD and hires audio.

>it works fine
enjoy your shitty DAC

on the go? when half of what youre hearing is traffic and shit?

Literally unless you have $1000 equipment and the ears of a 19-21 year old who -hasn't- blasted his/her ears away with loud music in youth, then -MAYBE- you can hear the difference between CD and hi-res, and EVEN THEN you have to account for the hi-res version possibly just being a better master than the CD version (which would sound better on a CD vs. CD test as well, mind you.)

With the amount of space in mobile devices nowadays, it just seems like a complete waste to use so much extra data for imperceptible differences.

transparency depends on perception. You can't hear difference between lossy and lossless. I can hear difference between 16/44 CD, Hi-Res pcm and DSD.

it's not all about frequency response user. there are a lot of more sound characteristic which determine sound quality

Audiophiles even after 60 can differentiate good sounding system from medicore one. this is called Perception.

kek
You're wasting time with these retards, especially after the .flac creator himself came out with an implied letter basically saying
>its an archiving format, dumbfucks

>audiophile retards on Sup Forums
This place has gone to shit

and the fuckin ear can't tell a god damn difference over 48khz

anyone who thinks they can is deluding them selves or has a non-human ear

>He isn't a cute loli cat grill with 4 ears

Can cats even hear higher frequencies?

>wrong poor fag
>poor fag is wrong

would you listen to an .mp2 recorded from an internet radio stream?

phys.org/news/2013-02-human-fourier-uncertainty-principle.html

Battery life isn't even on the same level. Even 30$ cheapo players last a week with moderate use, your phone will be drained by 4pm. Plus running with a phone in your pants sucks ass

I work 12 hour shifts and use my phone for music the whole time excluding breaks.
I get easily 10.5 to 11 hours music use out of it and ive usually got around 65% battery left at the end of the shift. And my phones a piece of shit hawei.

There are scenarios where you don't want to use your pricey smartphone. I wouldn't bring my phone to the gym, too much risk of it falling out of my pockets while lifting and it would get all dirty with sweat and whatnot