Russia with extremly huge oil/gas reserve, is poorer than Trukey, Lebanon, Malaysia Costa Rica who have no ressources...

>russia with extremly huge oil/gas reserve, is poorer than Trukey, Lebanon, Malaysia Costa Rica who have no ressources, literaly ZERO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Should all russian oil and gas be confiscated from them? They clearly dont deserve it.
It's like losing with an ak-47 against a guy with a knife.

Other urls found in this thread:

algerie1.com/actualite/lesperance-de-vie-des-algeriens-passe-a-77-ans/
youtube.com/watch?v=w6rFDxpl1ak
powerengineeringint.com/articles/2016/03/russia-in-talks-over-algeria-s-first-nuclear-power-plant.html
echoroukonline.com/ara/articles/202191.html
thenational.ae/opinion/comment/in-algeria-corruption-bedevils-the-economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't Algeria also have oil reserves and is also poorer than those countries?

- no, our reserve are very small

- most of people here are half niggers and deserve death.

>When someone tells me I am poorer than some turk, lebanese or Costa-Rican

The problem is Russia's geographical location. The eastern parts of Russia (i.e. everything east of the Ural mountains) is strategically extremely important to Russia as it gives them room to fall back from the open European plain and it gives then natural barriers. The problem is that this is a HUGE economic drain on the country as pretty much no part of eastern Russia is self-sufficient, yet they have to be there for the aforementioned strategic reasons, so Moscow props them up. It's a double edged sword.

*SHAME SHAME SHAME*

That's bullshit. Barely any money go to the east.

>from an AIDS-ridden nigger shithole of all places

I mean I was in Turkey, I know what Levanon is. These countries are not richer than us. Not even close.

lol

is this some kind of meta-irony? Aids is non-existant here.

Well I never visited those countries but isn't gdp/capita the best way to compare wealth?

Our currency dropped twice and so did GDP, do you think, we all lost half of our wealth in one night?
HDI is somewhat reliable but you still should be carefull.

hdi is gdp+ life exp? how is life expectancy in Russia?

here in nigger land we reached 77
algerie1.com/actualite/lesperance-de-vie-des-algeriens-passe-a-77-ans/

What metric are you using?

GDP per capita (nominal)

ppp even make our shithole look good (14k something)

No, HDI is many things together. It includes education, healthcare and many other things.

We don't import that many stuff (it's mostly something hi-tech) so in our case PPP is more relevant. And again, it barely reflects wealth of average citizen.

why cant they develop the east? its close to important countries that justify investing there

Russia is just a shit country the only thing russians are good with is building rockets

Purchasing power is better

Because it's inhospitable and extremely large.

That's why they are better than Poland. Russia has some great scientists. What about other eastern Europe? Kopernik and Tesla. Good job, continue to suck dick for some €, scumbags.

Kopernik was Polish and Tesla was a genius that no one could beat whats wrong with that?

Both nominal and PPP can't show the average citizen's wealth, but Nominal makes even less sense.

The citizens of each country don't buy things in dollar. Between 2014-2015, the Russian currency lost half of it's value, that would mean everything in Russia got slashed in half including salaries and military. Russians wouldn't even be posting on the internet, they would have to eat each other's body parts to survive if that was true.

>some random allahu snakbar country talking about others being poor and who deserves what

You should be really really really thankfull for not getting what you deserve.

>Trukey, Lebanon, Malaysia Costa Rica who have no ressources, literaly ZERO.

russia wasting so much potential make me angry, they should be gulf state tier.
what do we deserve? We did nothing wrong, unlik your savage ancestors you genocide maniac

>a guy with a knife.
youtube.com/watch?v=w6rFDxpl1ak

their exports are manufactured products and stuffs like that, they don't expoirt oil or gas unlike russia.
maybe a bit, but that's all.

>genocide maniac
Proofs? and that was poles not us.

And what should we say? there isnt SHIT here and we are one if not the most productive country there is.
Wipe Brazil clean of all life and Put us there, within 2 years we are on Mars.

>what do we deserve
a cage, a really small cage

We have many times less oil per capita than gilf states. I mean SA makes the same amount of oil everyday but has 5 times less population and they have better climate and their oil is cheaper and better. And SA is shit btw. So we need wàaaaaaaaaaaaaay more resources or much less people to be gulf tier.

>Malaysia
>literally no resources

>Malaysia holds proven oil reserves of 4 billion barrels as of January 2014, the fourth-highest reserves in Asia-Pacific after China, India, and Vietnam. Nearly all of Malaysia's oil comes from offshore fields. The continental shelf is divided into three producing basins: the basin offshore Eastern Peninsular Malaysia in the west and the Sarawak and Sabah basins in the east. Most of the country's oil reserves are located in the Peninsular basin and tend to be light and sweet crude. Malaysia's benchmark crude oil, Tapis Blend, is a light and sweet crude oil, with an API gravity of 42.7° and a sulphur content of 0.04% by weight.

>Malaysia also holds 83 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven natural gas reserves as of January 2014, and was the third-largest natural gas reserve holder in the Asia-Pacific region after China and Indonesia More than half of the country's natural gas reserves are located in its eastern areas, predominantly offshore Sarawak. Most of Malaysia's gas reserves are associated with oil basins, although Sarawak and Sabah have an increasing amount of non-associated gas reserves that have offset some of the declines from mature oil and gas basins offshore Peninsular Malaysia.[60]

It happens because pro-western oligarchs drain blood from this country

basically all money flow to west
We get nothing from selling resources, all profit goes to west (especially britain)

>basically all money flow to putin & m8s
Corrected

well the other exemple stands. Didnt knew much about malaysia.

Don't you have gas too?
Also what about all the soviet industry? gulf states get civilization few decades ago, russia was huge economy back in time.

completely false, the Russian East is the one that sends money west, not the other way around

Lol just try and you gona be dead in a min fucking shit skin niger plus muslim :)

> all money flow to putin & m8s

... and they're pro-western colonial managers
what's your point?
putin is the main guard of their interests

btw netherlands is doing shit here too
biggest russian IT company registered in netherlands
"daughter" of "putin" was also "found" in NL
Coincidence? I don't think so ;)

Gas gives less money. Everything does. And I showed you that we need at least 5 more "oils" to reach profits of SA only (I'm not even talking about UAE or Qatar). And soviet industry was totally destroyed except some military, resource, energetic facilities since it was incompetive. So the only competitive branch of industry we have now is nuclear one. We make good nucleae stations.

Because of oil extraction. Which doesn't mean much, because most of the money goes straight to Oligarch pockets anyway.

sound extremly similar to here desu.
since end of gommunism in the 90's, a little minority control the imports/exports and make profits, protected by the army.

Hello, housefag.

seem so indeed powerengineeringint.com/articles/2016/03/russia-in-talks-over-algeria-s-first-nuclear-power-plant.html
echoroukonline.com/ara/articles/202191.html

pretty sad that so much potential is wasted. Russia is european, shouldn't be third world tier.

>Should all russian oil and gas be confiscated from them? They clearly dont deserve it.
Everyone who tried got bashed and liberated.

Not really. The Russian government gets only 20% of oil revenue and that's through the state-oil companies.

The private oil companies, private refineries, and private processors don't have to give their money to Putin and Friends.

It's mostly Russia being a corrupt and insecure place for investment. People are afraid if they keep their money in Russia it'll get nuked or confiscated.

Of course there are some countries that are richer than Russia and that have less resources.
Russia has a problem known as "Dutch Disease" where the country gets addicted to oil/natural gas and when prices collapse so does the economy.

But all in all, Russia has done about average for a country such as it.

Also keep in mind that Russia has shitty oil and has to transport it via pipeline through the most butthurt nations in the world (East Europe). These countries tax the hell out of it and Russia can't stop that.

We are improving. Really. Not that fast and some authocratic tendencies are worrying but still. We are getting better.

First step to stop being third world and make russia sovereign again is to create good unis for future RUSSIAN elites
But IRL we see that all russian "elites" send their kids study and live in europe and sometimes in USA

didn't the sanctions stopped the improving?

why taking crimea when you're not even first world and ruin your economy for like a tiny territory?
Isn't putin retarded to fuck with the west?

i am argentina
das cool

>why taking crimea when you're not even first world and ruin your economy for like a tiny territory?
Because we can.

It didn't stop the improvement. Improvement is not about amount of money we earn. Wages and markets will fluctuate a lot in the future. Improvement happens in heads of people. For example our cities became really really cleaner in last 10 years. People almost stopped littering on the streets. Goverment started investing in infrustructure and much less money is stolen now there and many aspects like that are happening and they can't be really affected by sanctions. And Crimea is really just was out of place in ukraine, it is russian to its core now.

kek same here, the corruption is so massive, pretty sure it's not even worse in russia
thenational.ae/opinion/comment/in-algeria-corruption-bedevils-the-economy

like 26 billions$ of corruption, and 7 billions$ stolen from a single road project

>the only thing russians are good with is building rockets
Not true. Read Vitaly Chechilo memoirs. He was a rocket engineer

> ruin your economy

Nah fall in oil prices is the real problem

sanctions made growth negative, it's quit terrible.

we had same problem but still 3.5% growth, because of industry/agriculture etc.

You forgor nuclear energetics.

They had to act in Crimea. For many reasons.

East Ukraine was stupid though and is the main reason sanctions continue. Russia is there mainly to support Russian nationalism for Putin and Friends.

As I said markets and money is not what need at first place right now. What's the point of 6% growth when average Vanya in Uryupinsk still drinks every day, shits on the streets and beats his wife?

Sanctions were calculated by the IMF (US shill) at .3% a year.

That's almost nothing.

90% of the problem is from falling commodity prices.
Remember 1998? 2008? Similar shit happened.

Then again, sanctions for a long time will hurt Russia's long-term growth.

well there's redneck in every country I guess, even developed ones.
Education came with higher level life quality of I presume, wouldn't growth fix that?

Western sanctions were directed at Russian top officials or "Putin's allies" as Obama called them. Putin himself wasn't sanctioned.
It was Russia who hit the West with full sanctions and stopped importing food from the West.

If Germany hit Russia with full sanctions, Eastern Germany would freeze to death and 5% of the German population would die.

If USA hit Russia with full sanctions, they wouldn't be able to launch satellites for 5 years.

Nope. It didn't in 00's but I just see it's improving now. People on average become more western here despite government's rhetoric (it doesn't mean they want to give Crimea to Ukraine, it only means they start trying to love like westerners).

Thanks to a thief called putin and his criminal friends.

Wait a minute. I thought I lived in a big shithole. But comparatively we're not that badly off at all.

In no way is the commodity price collapse a good thing for Russia.

But at the same time, it hit the rich and corrupt oligarchs the hardest.

The average Russian is doing a little worse, but the oligarch is doing horribly.

Also, ever since the recession began Russia has really improved its regulations and laws. It has moved up 50 spots in the ease of business and competitiveness rankings.

All they need now is an oil rebound to $60 and sanctions to be removed.

That's what communism gets you

>Comparing tiny island to 17mln sq. km
I will find a million places and millions of people in Russia that live better than your place.

Comparing yourself to others is pointless, although we all do it.

>oligarch is doing horribly
lel

poland was commie and doing way better now because it accepted western supremacy

russia need to learn to bend over the west, they'll have to. China is not going to save them.

Be quiet Boris. 99% of the earth would choose to live in the Caribbean over Russia.

>opposition to America

Ftfy

Throughout history, those who oppose America are guaranteed to be fucked over or invaded. No wonder China is trying to break our stranglehold on the world financial system.

cold war ain't over, getting richer means westernization

Relative to 2013? Yeah.

Agreed. We finance the improvement of our allies.
But Russia and Russians are not cucks. If they surrender to us, the 90's will come back and they know that.

Then again, why not be neutral? Can't wait till Obama is gone desu.

I really doubt that.

Hello.

Just be thankful you're not Brazil. That alone is already an achievement.

USA and Western Europe actually sanctioned several Jews and fat churka pigs.

That's more or less what Putin wants anyway. With pressure from both sides, they have nowhere to run.