forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=167998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Install ZorinOS

install gentoo xd

I'd rather shoot myself.

lolno

O-okay, OP.

Fuck off neckbeard

Truly the most beautiful system Microsoft has ever conceived. Then flat design and minimalism happened.

we get it, you vape

my mobo is incompatible with w7. its literally impossible to install it

>Truly the most beautiful system Microsoft has ever conceived.
Literally the ugliest and such a waste of resources when the system winded up spending majority of its time in Basic mode (which was fucking ugly)
XP was peak windows.

k

Go on.

Now what?

>2k with added bloat and botnet
>peak windows
Reminder that XP introduced the universal backdoor that MS can use to modify the software running on your computer without your consent

you done fucked up m8

Windows 7 without anti-virus is so comfy.

should I delet?

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!

have no gun coz yuropoor :

Actually that was introduced in ME.
Also we're talking about design and performance not security or overall best you inbred waste of space.

At least sysprep on windoze 7 actually works.
windoze 10 sysprepped drives still seem to only work on the hardware that you build the image on.

>Windows 7 without anti-virus
Enjoy Wannacry

Not him but
>letting infected computers on your network
>connecting to untrusted networks
>not manually disabling smb
>being this much of a nigger monkey and using windows in the first place
Seriously fuck off back to

This

Enjoy virus.

I don't use windows and even if I didn't I wouldn't be a babby that needs spoonfeeding on how to scan anything untrusted on virustotal and not click the ads that say "GROW YOR PENE 17 INCH IN 5 SECOND"

install AROS

even if I did*

we get it, you rape

I already have win7 anonkun ;)
Went win 8,then back to 7 since it was shit, then tried win 10 but colossal shit, went back to 8.1 to give it a try but nothing compares to 7 in the end

>enjoy wannacry
>being retarded enough to catch a computer virus in 2k17
get away from Sup Forums, come back when you can use a computer

this

regarding windows, 7 is the best one. dual booting win7 and sum linux distros is the best balance for gaming and torrenting loli hentai

>must restart computer before changes take effect
people actually live like this.

>Then flat design and minimalism happened.
why did they choose to pull that shit? i loved the older looks and colors, the color gradients, the extensive personal customization, you could do fucking anything you wanted with your windows up to windows 7. what made them think taking out the customization and theme possibilities in 8 and making the flag/windows logo a bland, flat and grey four squares was a good idea at any point? when my comp still had windows 8 it always just felt like an office computer mixed with a phone more than an actual home comp

since then i've chosen to go back to windows 7, but i still just dont get why they went through the effort of giving everything that shitty modern, flat, grey look

Going back to Windows 7 is the worst decision you could possibly make. Don't be retarded. Choose literally ANYTHING else. Treat yourself to a mac if you have to.
And they pulled it due to it being much easier on resources but that hasn't panned out dramatically because legacy shit is legacy for a reason, it's not going to redesign itself without some fuckhueg monetary incentive.

Because it's "modern." Same reason why all car companies are churning out cars that look like melted bars of soap with angry eyes etched into them. That's what passes for "modern."
Also I think because a lot of people really didn't use the customization. Most of the Windows 7 users I've seen on here have the default colors and transparency. People like me, who have bright orange window borders, are the minority.

>criticizing visual design when you're blind
peak Sup Forums

DVD installation is pretty slow but I am.

>americans sip gadorate like it is soda

what the fuck, last time I tasted it tasted like crap

you're probably hydrated
it tastes sweet when you're dehydrated

So I was installing it, by DVD because ryzen doesn't support it, and the DVD stopped spinning and the installation stopped. What do?

Wtf did u say to me.u little bitch angry old man stock photo

Daily reminder you can do this with NTLite:
>integrate convenience rollup
>integrate latest security rollup
>integrate usb3 drivers into the setup image
Actually just did that, making a zip disquette with Rufus right now. Hopefully this will just werk and I'll have a completely up-to-date Windows 7 up and running in 20 minutes.

Here.. do this instead faggot.

Use this.

forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=167998

Thanks a bunch m8

>convenience rollup
enjoy your spyware

my custom is the best custom

How do I know which updates aren't spyware?

Wanted to make a thread, but I am gonna post it here.

Has anyone of you managed to get Win7 on AM4 platform?

I have tried to slipstream usb drivers into the ISO using the official Asrock tool.

Didn't work, also other devices are completely unrecognized which includes usb controller, sm bus controller, network controller and so on.

It's pissing me off, managed to install W7, but it's not working properly and I cannot fix it.

I am gonna have to pirate Windows 10.

I'm already using it

post wallpaper

*remote accesses your w10 through a nsa backdoor*
psh, make it a challenge next time...

See

i did . 15 years ago.
and i'm using loonix to clone it to everyone. all software pirated and preinstalled.

beauty

*already accesses all win7 devices through nsa backdoor thanks to intel and amd*
pshhh, git gud fag

oh shit that liquid is such ass, even on that potato pic there's no mistaking it, the only e-liquid i ever fucking threw away because of how unvape-able it was, but hey, literal bad taste is to be expected from Wismec faggot

***** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow!

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. ''-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,

this one is for win7

Nice rig

well to be honest with you sempai, it does look real dated and jarring if you use anything more modern
i like how Win10 looks, if only there was more customization it'd be nice, other than that and the nice-looking (but completely useless) Win 8 Start Menu - all windows versions are pretty ugly, at least not as good as Mac OS X by default and nowhere near as good as a riced-out KDE distro

>15 years ago
>released 2009

holy shit thanks