You must move to and live in either of these two countries till you die

>You must move to and live in either of these two countries till you die

Which do you choose?

Both are better than this shithole, so Germany maybe

I stay in France

France. I'd rather live with terrorism than with an autistic culture.

Then why live at all?

You sound retarded
>le all Germans are autists meme
The frogs have us beat regarding autism, if you're looking for charismatic folks, go to Italy or England

Fine don't come to Bavaria then
It's not like you would've fit in as a Catholic

Germany is boring and the language is disgusting.

France

Germany. No terrorism would be a nice change of pace.

Stay in Germany.
It's a shithole but at least it's not France.

I like the french countryside

France. Apparently, none of the problems people usually meme asbout exist if you live in the countryside, I don't need much.
Also, the language is easier to learn as I already speak a latin derived one.

Both are lovely. But I have to choose France, beautiful place.

France
German language is a big nope

France because it's not Germany.

I don't like France but Germany has no ocean, so France.

>German is a disgusting language meme
There's worse languages out there lads.

france has better food, climate, towns, nature. only thing is the shit language, but then german is twice worse

Germany cuz better economy and jobs

Of course there is, but to my preference French>German and the fact that I got family in france and I already speak french has nothing to do with it.

germany is a shithole, i'll stay in france

No jobs or economy here at all.
Better stay in Lybia.

I've heard from a Brazilian guy living in Germany that the culture shock is pretty big.

>people complain if you take a shower every day
>people complain if you call during a certain TV Show
>they try to make you pay taxes for your local church, mosque, or whatever

And many other things. Even though the Slugeatingstan is full of smelly people, i imagine they wouldn't care about what i do.

The fact there are worse languages doesn't make german less bad, matey.

i've got no reason to move to Germoney 2bh I was just answering the question in the thread

he's fucken lying

I don't want to learn another language, but if do I'll choose deutsch, because I'll be able to frighten jews, so Germany.

lies mere lies
let's ALL move to Germany

I take daily showers and no one has ever complained. Also you can opt out of church taxes easily.

The other point seems realistic, but you guys are much more outgoing than us, so we don't have a lot of overlap regarding sociability

really?
how about a better solution
I move there and get a German passport and then treat both Germany and France as my homeland

Germany because i am autistic

O-okay just be nice haha

Switerland.

i dont even know. im so tired of shitskins but france is full of niggers and north africans and germany just imported millions and millions of turks and syrians.

>tfw it's not "white genocide", it's "white suicide"

Why does everyone wanna come here
We're getting 1800s USA Tier immigration numbers, and not all of them are ayyrabs
This place sucks desu, wish I lived in Mexico

France. My expierence with Germany has always been that of the drab, grey humourlessness -- a death to the soul. I don't understand how Germans can abide it.

Not even a Mehmet, but Turks are preferrable to Maghrebis and Nogs

don't worry we will come there and make it better :^)

what did we ever do to you :(
just some terror bombings? c-come on i thought we were frens

Canada and Germany have been en vogue here these past couple of years
enjoy :3

Where do Germans go to die? I know brits go in Spain and South France for example

Argentina I'd say.

What is dead may never die!

Rural french aria

france, then hop on a plane to new caledonia or french polynesia

Don't know any Tunisians desu
One Libyan and he's autistic but a p cool guy

Afghanis suck though, Syrians meh

>Germany has no ocean

>comparing Sylt to the Côte d'Azur

wew

is he studying there or refugee etc?

At least no dead bodies on the ground everywhere

Sylt = new Corsica

Don't complain about memes if you are going to say 65 millions French are the same in the next sentence.

german is pretty cool but that's one of those language that's shit when talked by women

russian is worst though
any woman talking russian sounds like a vulgar whore

france

The French Riviera isn't an ocean anyway you geniuses

fucking kek unterrated

Germany

Studying there for the time being, he wants to live here permanently
Surprisingly he's pretty white, his German is beyond reproach as well
Like I said, good guy all around

>sounds like a vulgar whore
That's because most of them are vulgar whores. Russians can be cute though, pic related.

France

heard some educated ones talking and it was still awful desu

GERMANYdesu

I choose the EU

probs from Misrata if he looks white

France. Lovely language, nice food, exciting, nice weather, interesting history.

The only thing germany is better at is jobs

France, so I can live on a comfy southern coastal villa.

Nah he's from Tripolis afaik

What is your cunt like, are you first World? He says it's better than the rest of the Maghreb

France... I GUESS......

Come on, say what You want about our history, but it's not like it wasn't tumultuous and exciting

The Germans are more industrious, richer, and despite the cuckery have fewer immigrants and less terrorism.

krauts>frogs

well to make it easier to understand

Gaddafi ruled libya like someone playing sim city
there literally was no delegation and no autonomy he personally ordered all construction to take place himself

as you know hes a human so this is a stupid approach
as a result we have tripoli looking like pic related while benghazi looks like a city in Sudan or smth

not to mention others like Misrata and al beida who only really stopped being villages after gaddafi fell and they got some autonomy
gaddafi also was full commie so no rich companies to build anything

in short some cities look like they are from Europe while others look africa tier

the south is so horrifyingly undeveloped too

>You want about our history, but it's not like it wasn't tumultuous and exciting
Not him, but your history if fine mate, But I prefer frog history tbf, think it's because we have more of a rivalry with them throughout history.

I've tried reading HRE history but have never been able to get into it.

French history interacted a lot more with England so i have more culturally ingrained reference points to go off, if that makes any sense.

Do you miss Gaddafi?

>HURR DURR
>le epic language meme
You have absolutely no fucking idea... But okay, go back and watch some more of Hitler's speeches or listen to Rammstein, since that's the best way of getting to know German, because it's so representative.
Btw, if you're not speaking the local language, who would you rather talk to, germans who are able to speak decent english or the french who will be failing miserably? Oh, and don't even try to speak shitty french in france, because they will immediately ignore you. Germans on the other hand will offer you a conversation in english, and that's not a meme you fucking memelords.

Fair enough, we didn't interact much at all until the Unification of Germany

did you even read my post you moronic panzerfaust cringefest

I read every post and went back finding the ones by ctrl+f-ing, so I must have added yours... You're still giving us shit, so don't complain

literally everyone on the internet says french men sounds gay
i fail to see the problem in admitting some language are not sexy when spoken by women

>Hitler's speeches
It sounds good though in German....

>Germans who are able to speak decent English or the french who will be failing miserably?
This is objectively true.

HOWEVER

I still choose France.

Probably france for it is more similar to us than germany

fuck off

>the language is disgusting.
German language is by far the most beautiful

Imo German is better when spoken by a man, however it's a fact French when spoken by a woman is hot af.

>German language is by far the most beautiful

Yank here. France no doubt.

So much salt and shitty stereotypes while complaining about stereotypes yourself, I hope this was ironic

Good job, faggotron. Read my post again, all I said was that the french countryside was better, and I don't know if it gets into your head but french is more similar to portuguese than german, hence my choice.
I didn't express any opinion about your tongue, that was the other brazilian.

France.
German language is so fucked up.

makes u think dosnt it

great azn copropserity fsphere when

I don't speak french, but the only ridiculous thing is your counting system. Isn't it 90="80 plus 10" or so?

I don't want to hear anything negative about ours now: 21="1 and 20" (ein-und-zwanzig). This just makes sense when starting from drei-zehn (thir-teen), vier-zehn (four-teen)...

germany

Depends on my income.
Lower classe => France (to enjoy free things)
Middle Class => Germany (to enjoy better wages, safe cities...)
Rich => France (fuck the rest, I only care about the beauty of the place I live, and France is overall a much more beautiful country, no German would deny this).

y so mad

Counting like that comes from the Gauls. They preferred counting up to 80. Iy'just like how you guys have your weird one and twenty thing, though britbongs used to count like that (yank here)

aquí estamos full y sobra gente , si quieres te puedes ir, menos competencia por lo menos en mi sector

France. I would rather speak french, it sounds better.

Yeah 90 is "quatre-vingt dix" = literaly "four-twenty ten"
I understand it seems weird as fuck for foreigners learning the language, but it doesn't both French people, we don't think of it as several numbers added together but only as the result, 90. In fact I never really noticed how strange it was before I saw people talking about it on Sup Forums

Fucking chicanos on /brit/ GO HOME

it is pretty weird from an outside perspective i guess
i wouldn't venture in critisizing the german language as far as its logic goes

i do hate your neutral gender bullshit even if it makes sense it makes for a harder time learning it

but tbf i have nothing left of the seven years of german i did