When Mexicans become the dominant group in the USA will both countries merge or will it be Argentina/Urugay...

when Mexicans become the dominant group in the USA will both countries merge or will it be Argentina/Urugay, Russia/Belarus type affair?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captaincy_General_of_Guatemala
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans
capitalresearch.org/2015/02/la-razas-growing-influence-gaining-clout-and-tax-dollars-in-all-branches-of-government/
judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/06/nclr-funding-skyrockets-after-obama-hires-its-vp/
youtube.com/watch?v=apWSl2oQAL0
dailycaller.com/2015/07/13/hillary-to-trump-in-la-raza-speech-basta-enough/
breitbart.com/big-government/2013/10/26/soros-has-donated-more-than-100m-to-immigrant-rights-groups/
dailycaller.com/2015/04/23/the-white-house-and-soros-backed-open-borders-group-strategize-about-bribing-immigrants-to-naturalize-before-2016/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_Research_Center
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

El Salvador mentioned!

>Argentina/Urugay
what

No, chicanos will annex northern mexico and genocide real Mexicans

Hungrarian education

>southwest usa was only mexican for about 30 years
>mu-muh stolen lands!

That's like saying Canada has only existed since 1982, New Spain=Mexico
The hell they will, we'll just call the narcos to deal with the wannabe gangstas
Latins who don't become ghettoized into niggers integrate into American nut society, just look at Cruz or Rubio, either way they integrate and become their problem

>New Spain=Mexico
I don't know why they never get this. Southwest USA was part of Mexico/New Spain for 300 years before those 30 years.

At this point it doesn't really matter since those places haven't been Mexican for more than 150 years, but saying "i-it was only Mexican for 30 years" is fucking retarded.

>Peruvian education

Argentina and Uruguay have the same culture and same accent m8

The SW was never "Mexican" and no Mexicans even lived there. In 1848, there were only 7 million Mexicans and over 80% of them lived in the Aztec heartland.

I look at the map of California and Texas and I don't see any Nahuatl place names, do you?

Cruz and Rubio are Cubans though, not Mexicans.

>Nahuatl
Mexicans speak spanish, you fucking idiot. Even the minority that speaks nahuatl speak spanish as a second or primary language.

How many places are in Spanish?

Mexico is a continuation of New Spain, you dense fat fuck, not of the Mexica empire. Get it through your grease skull.

Oh right, you're the "Mexico is white" troll. Never mind. It took me a few moments to realize who I was replying to.

No, Mexico is not white, neither was New Spain. It's literally the same thing except with a different name. Stop replying to me with retarded bullshit, cunt.

You know it's funny because Central America was also part of New Spain but I never hear Aztlan/La Raza idiots wanting Guatemala back.

The US decline from all this low IQ meszito blood is going to be hilarious

There's a reason the Anglo colonies were successful

Didn't the Aztecs get btfo by another Mexican tribe to the west?

Aztlan/La Raza chicanos =//= the average Mexican. Hell they aren't even the average chicano.

If everything you are going to post are memes because you never get out of your house, the save us a lot of time and stop posting.

Anyway, the SW in 1848 was nothing but a wilderness full of Indian tribes and a few Spanish settlers all of whom were attempting to secede from Mexico because it couldn't govern its northern territories or provide any defense from Apache raids.

In fact, shit, half of Mexico's states were trying to secede during the war.

>Aztlan/La Raza chicanos =//= the average Mexican
Never said they were.

>American education
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captaincy_General_of_Guatemala

Spain owned the Southwest for 300 years, the US 160+ years, and Mexico 29 years. I'd say of the three, they have the weakest claim on it.

The south wasn't american then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

To this day there are still separatist movements in fucking Texas.

Shit argument.

Don't mix me with those "la raza" commie faggots
I like big American titties.

New Spain, aka Mexico, owned the Southwest for 300 years*

See here. At independence in 1821, Mexico comprised everything from Panama up to Oregon. Yet you never see La Raza asking for Guatemala and Honduras back.

Nobody in this thread is asking for anything back. And yes, they also used to be Mexico.

No sorry Paco, try as you might, you cannot into whiteness for as many years as you've been on Sup Forums claiming Mexicans are Aryan.

They joined Mexico after their own separate independence, then left to form their own country, United Provinces of Central America

It's easy to win an argument when the argument you attack is not the one being made by the other person.

I don't see how Mexicans could become the dominant group.

Even if population trends don't change, it would take about a century for 15% to become a plurality

Majority will integrate, the rest will continue to live in their containment zones

At least they're not niggers

Right...all the same, that was once technically part of Mexico as well but Chicano activists don't want that back because [spoiler]it's totally impoverished shitholes[/spoiler]

Also if you didn't know, this taco nigger in here is a longtime troll in here who's been spamming for years that Mexico is white and Aryan as he posts Photoshopped pics of the lightest-skinned Mexican girls he can find.

Actually, you are the idiot who always spams pics like these with those cringy filenames all the time.

"Mexico is white Mexican" is not here.

usa can actually integrate immigrants and make them feel very patriotic unless many europeans nations, i don't think it will be a problem

we can integrate immigrants but not niggers because niggers weren't normal immigrants. african-americans are going to be ultra-violent dumb animals even 500 years into the future. they'll never improve.

you do realise that 3 policemen were shot by a man in a 50% black city today right?
they can't even integrate their niggers

>they can't even integrate their niggers
Because niggers aren't people

Fun fact: Beaners were a principle component in winning both of George W. Bush's elections. he got 30% of the Hispanic vote in 2000 and up to 40% in 2004.

We like Bush, here he is with our president back then

Actaully there are quite a few places with original Nahuatl names, many got changed... Like this guys says Mexicans speak Spanish and that was the main language they used naming places, it's the reason there aren't that many English names in the American Southwest...

I'm not that guy either but under the terms of the Guadalupe-Hidalgo treaty all Mexicans in the region were to be considered white, the overwhelming majority of Mexicans do have European ancestry (that's what mestizo means) and it is the majority of the genome en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans at least we don't have black blood like American "whites"

>Bush is shorter than a Mexican
JUST

>tfw Dubya will never be able to improve the US's relations with foreign leaders again

>Fun fact: Beaners were a principle component in winning both of George W. Bush's elections. he got 30% of the Hispanic vote in 2000 and up to 40% in 2004.

>30-40% of the spic vote is considered a smashing victory by cuckservatives

lmao

>La Raza stooge not even trying to hide it anymore

damn, heared about that...sad, though not surprising at all, it seems it happens all the time now

>New Zealand ANTIFA shows up

:^)

La raza is ghettoized Mexican-Americans living in your country, that's your culture, not mine, I dare you to find any political party or significant figure in Mexico that supports La Raza tripe, man I'd fucking pay not to have Texas back, you can keep your hellholes

we have plenty of degenerates though...but yeah, there are none supporting those pricks, as far as i know of course.

>La raza is ghettoized Mexican-Americans living in your country
Not even that it's mostly a couple of leftist college students in California. All of course actively supported by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros.

>All of course actively supported by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros.
I'm going to need some sources for that friend

>New Zealand ANTIFA

???

You do know that a lot of the "Hispanics are natural conservatives" rhetoric comes from Bush winning less than a third of the Hispanic vote, right?

I've seen you before, troll.

capitalresearch.org/2015/02/la-razas-growing-influence-gaining-clout-and-tax-dollars-in-all-branches-of-government/

judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/06/nclr-funding-skyrockets-after-obama-hires-its-vp/

youtube.com/watch?v=apWSl2oQAL0

dailycaller.com/2015/07/13/hillary-to-trump-in-la-raza-speech-basta-enough/

breitbart.com/big-government/2013/10/26/soros-has-donated-more-than-100m-to-immigrant-rights-groups/

dailycaller.com/2015/04/23/the-white-house-and-soros-backed-open-borders-group-strategize-about-bribing-immigrants-to-naturalize-before-2016/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_Research_Center
>Capital Research Center (CRC) is an American conservative non-profit organization located in Washington, DC
>>notorious for misrepresenting the arguments of political opponents

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch
>Judicial Watch is an American conservative watchdog organization

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller
>The Daily Caller is a politically conservative[2][3] news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C.

>Breitbart.com
Not even touching this one senpai. Breitbart are almost as bad as the stormweenies

Try again, this time with non meme sources

Here he is with your first black president

And with your most important politician

Ah yes, the old "I can't attack the message so I'll attack the messenger" fallacy. :^)

with his successor

ISIS is a pussyfart compared to what the Americans will do if that happened.

It really is since it's supposed to be a "safe" demographic for Democrats. It'd be like 40% of evangelicals voting Shillary.

shit, that motherfucker sure was short as fuck

It was. Beaners have been a solidly Democrat bloc since 1960, the first election where reliable surveys about it were done.

>same accent

You're wrong

Trump is going to carry them and the black vote too, it seems. Hillary doesn't poll well with anyone but white women over 55.

This. The only parts that share a "similar" accent are Buenos Aires and Montevideo.

Why do you need to lie ?
Black people love Shillary, Chicanos are for her too

>Chicanos are for her too
Yeah...we already established what leftist political groups like La Raza stand for.

holy fucking shit... if things don't get worst we're gonna end up having a dwarf...god make it stop nooo :(, the fuckers shrinks with each passing sexenio
>chicanos thinking
those dipshits have no idea how harmful he would be for everyone. More slavery here and burgerland even more screwed up (though when chatting with soem of them it is clear that some of them don't give a shit turning another country into a hellhole due to the aerage mindset they've got).

*she

Short presidents seem to be our destiny from now on

You're absolutely retard of you think Trump is going to benefit Mexico in any way more than Hillary. He's literally the America first candidate, and this means taking back all those jobs we took to Mexico and after the wall goes up you won't even be able to sell drugs anymore. Mexico will literally be an Africa tier shithole with stupid spics dying from starvation and begging for international hand outs.

ruled by fucking corrupt dwarves (and in our case it's even worse because he seems taller for the fucking kilogram of hair gel he uses daily)...why, lord, why?

>implying it won't end up like that any time soon
>implying becoming small version of china with low as fuck wage jobs and unemployment due to TPP shipping off jobs to vietnam, where they're already slaves, is good

such a thing is inevitable: quick death or slow and painful death...

>Black people love Shillary
If you think Hillary is going to get 50% of the black turnout Obama got, you're way off.

You two might be the most autistic fucks on Sup Forums.

Wetback immigration has been hard on blacks in particular since it steals low wage jobs they've historically depended on.

They've never worked though, those jobs were Italian, Irish and Chinese
Isn't construction in some states still Italian dominated ?
Less so in Texas and California

>Isn't construction in some states still Italian dominated ?
Is this the 1950s?

WE WUZ PRODUCTIVE N SHIIIETTT

I don't know, I just watched the Sopranos and they did some construction stuff

Central America is a meme and has the worst crime, Mexico should just go 3rd Imperio using every major cartel as the banks and local guerilla training and take everything up until Colombia and build a wall there

Literally all their problems are from being between North and South America, if a wall is going to be built on the North, good, now they need to control everything in-between North and South

No, Mexico will not be Africa, we weren't back when we did next to zero international trade other than oil, we might go through a bad period but in all likely hood it isn't likely to get as bad as in Venezuela right now, so we'll do luxury items for the Chinese and cheap parts/assemblies (we do have a EU treaty with the EU) and we'll sell our produce to Japan (also an FTA) for something less than we were getting from the Americans but we will survive alright. Many of us we'll be pushing with military allaince with the Russians and it WILL happen eventually if Trump pulls the half shit he's talked about doing. Meanwhile no jobs will return to America and the world will despise you for having started a global economic crisis on muh entitlements, because the simple economic fact is half the shit Trump wants to do is pipedream impractical and it isn't just my opinion, it's about every economist with a reputation, Wall Street and the boards of every large multi-national. We can endure poverty a lot better than you can even if it might be tough on our millenials, you? The last generation of Americans who endured any hardship is dying off as we speak, your boomers have barely any idea what real poverty even looks like... It would be almost worth it to see Trump get elected just to see dumb fucks like you swallow their own tears... But fortunately it's very unlikely that will happen, Clinton will get elected and you'll be all made to check your privilige by BLM and I'll be here every step of the way laughing at you...

>Texas
Is its own nation, both Mexico and USA treated it as such, and it most definitely had Mexicans

>it isn't just my opinion, it's about every economist with a reputation, Wall Street and the boards of every large multi-national
Don't bother arguing, to them it's always "da joos keeping the white man down".

>and it most definitely had Mexicans

In 1848? Hell no it didn't. Mexico actually invited white settlers there in the first place because it was an empty wilderness with nothing but Indian tribes in it. Like I said, almost all of the Mexican population back then lived in the old Aztec heartland.

Mexico never acknowledged that joke "republic" of Texas, it wasn't any different than if we had jumped in during your civil war and annexed your confederate states.

Maybe if he gets elected we finally rebuild our agricultural industry.
It would hurt them real bad, who'd buy all their product ?

>The colonization period of 1821–35 brought many settlers; the population was estimated at 20,000 in 1831. In 1834 Juan N. Almonte, after a visit to Texas, placed the population at 24,700, including slaves. In 1836 there were probably 5,000 blacks, 30,000 Anglo-Americans, 3,470 Hispanics, and 14,200 Indians in Texas.

>it wasn't any different than if we had jumped in during your civil war and annexed your confederate states
Wait, how were you going to do that when you were engaged in a civil war yourself against French imperialists back then?

Yes there were a few Spanish settlers around Albuquerque and Los Angeles but there were maybe a few thousand of those and they were also in a state of rebellion against Mexico because it could not protect them from Indian raids. Also again, those people were purely of European descent with no cultural or racial connections to Aztec/Mixtec/whatever.

There were Tejanos, they became very tragic figures in our 19th century, loyal Mexicans who had lost their land. Obviously they died out eventually and with them any claim that Mexico could have had to Texas, The territory was sparsely populñated but there were Tejanos, some even became joined the Traitors...

>It would be almost worth it to see Trump get elected just to see dumb fucks like you swallow their own tears
This is the only reason I would like him to win.

"Following the US annexation of Nueva Mexico, locals were granted US citizenship. Most accepted, a handful did not and moved south to Mexico."

Who are you quoting?

Ironic considering most of them wanted nothing to do with Mexico which was essentially a failed state back then.

>joke Republic
Mexico literally went to war over Texas joining USA

Doesn't seem like such a joke, looks like salt to me

>implying the Mexicans won't assimilate into American communities and adopt local values

Just look at the Tejanos.

And Texas went running to the US afraid of Mexico.
>whine about right to have slaves
>revolt and act like apes
>get shit kicked in
>daddy USA steps in
>few years of "Texas Republic"
>join USA because Mexico is coming
It's a joke republic

If there wer slaves they were illegal, slavery was abolished in Mexico in 1821... Ofc going into US politics it was Southern slavers who were the most interested in expansion and part of that was political power in Washington as more slaver states aided their political cause.

I didn't mean that literally, but for argument's sake let's say Maximillian and Juarez reached an greement (they were both liberals in the end) Napoleon III's troops could have been used to reclaim the lost territory... Now this would have violated treaty between Mexico and the US and be considered contrary to international law, exactly the same as the American annexation of Texas and other Mexican territory, why do you think the US went through so much trouble trying to whitewash it as a "purchase" mind you they were very clear in that they were not paying for Texas but in the end it was a whole package deal. Now Americans may consider it honorable to invade a man's home put a gun to his wife and children and force him to "sell" his property but most persons with anything resembling decency consider that theft. What happened is a fact of history and today we acknowledge that land as yours but don't try to sugarcoat it. The US was a country of 20 million while Mexico was barely close to 8, as Steinbeck wrote in the early 20th century the best right the Americans had was that they were many and in need while the Mexicans were few and wealthy. I wonder what he would say today...

Not even remotely comparable but putting that aside, Mexico's birthrate _is_ dropping off considerably so they soon won't have much surplus population to export.